Britney Spears: Good Morning San Francisco!

Britney Spears: Good Morning San Francisco!

Britney Spears treats fans to a free concert at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium on Sunday (March 27) in San Francisco, Calif.

The 29-year-old pop princess taped a performance for Good Morning America, which will air this Tuesday.

After singing “Hold It Against Me,” “Big Fat Bass,” and “Till the World Ends,” Brit was given a framed proclamation stating March 29 will be “Britney Spears Day” in San Francisco!

On Friday, Britney hit the stage at the Palms Casino & Resort in Las Vegas for two mini concerts.

25+ pictures inside of Britney Spears performing in San Francisco…

britney spears san francisco 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Diva!!!

Bow To Godney!!!

How can this person be considered a “singer?” Seriously. EVERY song is mastered in a STUDIO, auto-tuned to all h-e-l-l and synthesized beyond sounding like anything other than a chipmunk and NEVER sings live EVER. She performs to a track and her dance moves look like a 1994 aerobics class. She is HORRIBLE and should never be considered a true artist. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO BRITNEY! She looks super healthy and happy. And people said she would never come back. WELL, SHE PROVED US WRONG! Everybody buy her album March 29th ok!! Let’s suport this angel <3

And please explain WHY her hair still has NOT grown back THREE YEARS after her 5150 meltdown???? Seriously, why not? Forever a mess of a human being, surrounded by adults to make sure this mentally deficient girl doesn’t off herself. Very sad!

She looks sooo pretty!!!!! :)

Britney#1 @ 03/27/2011 at 6:33 pm

Britney looks ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! All the haters get a fu$@ life and GTFO! You look really stupid trying to bring someone down for no reason!

Britney is doing great and I am so happy for her! she’s truly a fantastic woman!

she looks effin Gorgeous!

britney is amaazzziinnnnnngggggggggggg!!!! bow to godney

She’s an amazing performer. She just needs to sing live, that’s all… Maybe some medley with Criminal and all the bad comments are gonna be blown away, cuz I know she can sing very good without all the playback but a lot of people keep bullshitting her cuz of it, she has to show everybody her beautiful voice. <3

GORGEOUS *-*
Luv u Britney !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow she looks good. she cleans up well!

I would never pay any cent to see a 30 year-old fat woman doing playback and dumb dance while “singing” oooooh yeeeeah baby baby let’s dance uuuh uuuuh let’s do it in 3way uuuh baby ah ah
She should write a few songs with meaning, she’s been trough so many hard stuff! Oh wait, her management doesn’t allow her anything…She is still a puppet of the show just like 12 years ago.Sad.

Just gorgeous! Queen of Pop <3

BETOFATALE @ 03/27/2011 at 6:47 pm

WOWWW BRITNEY SPEARS IS HOT I LOVE HER :)

ALL BOW…. The QUEEN OF POP has returned!! Best Britney has performed in years!!

DIVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks pretty and she looks good with that little bit of extra weight

She looks great! We love you Brit!!!!! I think it is funny how people search for Britney in Google, then click on an article or pictures of her AND THEN start to attack her!!! WHY??? GET A LIFE HATERS!!! BRIT DOESN’T CARE….SHE LOVES HER FANS!

@Audrey:

I feel sorry for ”AUDREY” SO NEGATIVE!! LOL!! GET A LIFE!!

I love Britney and was always a fan. I know she is not that good as she used to be back in early times but am still a fan and wants her to do well. So i will still support her.

She looks old!..and sorry but queen of nothing

the only queen of pop is Madonna ;)

@SeeC: JEALOUS?

OMFG my fran was there and she told me the energy was INSANE, and Brit looked gorgeous! I wish i was there!

I absolutely LOVEE Britney and have been a fan since day 1. Honestly, I gotta say I am very disappointed with her level of dancing. It seems like she is marking her moves and not doing it “full out” as they say. I wonder if it’s the shoes… medication she’s on, or the knee injury she suffered years ago….either way, I love her and I hope she gets that UMPH back and glimmer in her eyes she once had.

@Audrey: STAY AT HOME THEN! WHO CARES? SHE STILL SALES MILLIONS OF RECORDS AND ARENAS WW!

hehe for a while there i thought the title of the song was BIG FAT *ASS*.

Spears could stand there and pick her nose for 2 hours and her fans would go apeshit. If that was ANYBODY else they would tear them a new one for this crap.

Very Cheap and smells,, throw brit in the sea along time to clean

chardystew @ 03/27/2011 at 10:07 pm

All these jealous dirty Bi*ches need to step! Britney looks amazingly fierce like a Phoenix being reborn! She is epic and way more artistic the copy cat GAGA poo!

omggggggggggg very sexy i love you britney!!!!

A washed up, old stripper. No single functioning brain cell.

I love her!! Her and Aaliyah are tops for me!! i love me some Britney…. she is beautiful!!! <3

actually, i saw a clip of her concert and she is dancing again. Good for her.

LOOOOVVVVEEEE BRITNEY!!!! she rocks!!!!!!<3

superjosh @ 03/28/2011 at 2:14 am

wow, she really cleans up nice. i can’t believe the difference good hair and NATURAL makeup can do (i’m looking at you xtina!).

peaceandlove @ 03/28/2011 at 2:56 am

@Whatever:
Seriously Whatever…STAY AT HOME THEN! WHO CARES?I absolutely LOVEE Britney,and When i want listen something else i go see LARA FABIAN…LOL… LOVE LARA..

@SeeC:

OMG SHUT UP

Why she happy coz did **** in party

these clothes are disgustin on her…i think her new songs and moves and the whole show is boring

These costumes are great and really show off her body to full effect. She’s in much better shape than the clothes she usually wears imply.

She must lay off the botox… her face looks terrible

LOL AT THE HATERS TAKING OVER! :D YOU MAD?

No talent @ 03/28/2011 at 1:08 pm

NO talent *****. she can’t sing, dance or write her music and dosen’t even try to? she is famous for all the worng reasons beacuase she is not a artist. she is so trashy , striping with her butt hanging out. Her kids will be so proud of her . Babies like Miley , Taylor , Justin , selena write their own music and sing and dance Live why old woman like Flopney can’t do so.

@Whatever: get over it already. Posting about Brits Meltdown under diff names won’t make us care about Brits past. let it go lol

Ha!! See, except for the slightly challenged Britney fans, EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS SHE IS A HAS-BEEN NUT CASE!!!! Check out this story from Yahoo News. Sorry creepy and obsessed fans, Spears is forever a 5150!!!

@*: Sorry to disappoint you my little nut ball, but I only post under ONE name so deal with the fact that there are MANY people who think she is a total cracker!

I LOVE BRITNEY!!! GO BRIT! 03/29/11 FEMME FATALE – Don’t give me Gimmicks…give me Britney!

Britney looks smokin HOT!!!! I like the fact that this chick can literrally put on anything and look HOT! I really can’t wait till tommorrow…this kitten gots ya tongue tied in knots i see….Britney 2011!

Britney I love love love the black outfit..not a fan of the black hat, too ghetto. I love the silver outfit. Britney you look gorgeous..Drop Dead Beautiful! more like Drop Dead Gorgeous!!!! FEMME FATALE

Britney is an icon, I am definitly buying her album! I love her hair she looks great with long hair..I thinkshe looks gorgeous and she is a true depiction , that will love anything is possible, she is a fighter, a conqueror and BRITNEY IS GOING NO WHERE!! go BRITNEY!

Britnified @ 03/28/2011 at 5:52 pm

@Whatever:

She has more talent than you could ever pull out of your fat ass!

GO BRIT!

The Amplifier…Britney Spears Career as a live performer has a Tombstone that reads 1999-2004.

@Britnified: Exactly WHAT is her talent? Lip syncing? Eating 24/7 until your thighs weigh you down so much until you can barely dance anymore? Yeah, you’re right – she’s SUPER talented! If she’s so talented, why did Rolling Stone put Rihanna on its cover the same week FATNEY’s cd is launching? Cause they too know she has ZERO TALENT and is nothing more than a hillbilly karaoke act with a 3rd grade education. You people are so messed up and delusional about this disaster of a 5150. Get a life and learn about REAL musicians who write and produce their own music and actually sing LIVE.

@Kitten’smeow: You love her “hair?” She’s basically bald and has been wearing extensions and wigs for THREE YEARS!!! All the meds she’s on stops her hair from growing back. What is wrong with all you blind fans of hers?

@Whatever: OMG please get a life dude, seriously. Replying lots of comments speaks really badly for yourself. If you don’t like Britney that’s fine, there’s plenty of other artists you can listen to, just keep in mind that everything you’re saying has already been said multiples times in all her posts, so yeah, old news. We already know she lip syncs, she doesn’t dances the way she used to and is never gonna be the same Britney from 2003, WE ALREADY KNOW IT, SO DROP IT. We’re still gonna buy her albums, watch her perform and support her, so you’re wasting your time typing hate posts, but as you made it pretty clear it doesn’t matter since you obviously have plenty of free time to waste.

@Whatever:

Your such a LOSER! Britney’s hair looks AWESOME! I LOVE IT extensions or not!

Britney looks hot…spicey

InTheIndustry @ 03/28/2011 at 9:14 pm

Good for her!

online store———– http://www.cgrocery.com

N I K E Shoes($35)

N F L ($28)

online store———– htt p://w ww.cgroc ery.c om

N I K E Shoes($35)

N F L ($28)

I love Britney. In the midst of Gaga, Katy Perry, and all the other new artists of the past 10 years since she’s made the scene, Britney continues to deliver. She’s an icon for all the things she has done. Some people blame it on her knee surgery, some say it’s because she has two kids, or because she’s on mood controlling medication. Whatever it is, Britney’s just not there anymore. I don’t think her lack of dancing can be blamed on her knees or her weight. Alot of Britney’s new choreography doesn’t even involve heavy leg movement, it’s all upper-body and it’s still very lax and unenthusiastic. Beyonce is curvy, and she can still dance. I think Britney is just really tired. I’ve heard some interviews where she says all she wants in life is to live with her kids and a good man, and live a normal, unbothered life. She’s no longer 19 and new to the industry, eager to deliver. That spark is gone, I think it’s just her handlers that push her because she makes them money. She already has enough money for the rest of her life, and for her kids’ kids’ kids. But the industry hasn’t been able to create or find a new Britney, so they’ll continue to push her until she’s completely dry.

@faith:

I 100% disagree with you. You are NOT Brit so you don’t know what she burns for, nor do I claim to. She is 29 no longer 19, but guess what she is an ICON and she is doing what she loves. I support her 1,0000000000000000000000000000% GO BRIT BRIT 2011 is yours!

bow to the queen . drop dead beautiful .

One thing is for sure Britney Has never disappointed, unlike Flopga she just doesnt catch a break being sued by some Korean girl band for literally plagirising their song, but Madonna’s as well. Britney has no compitition. Flopga is rubbish and she knows what she is putting out couldn’t hold a candle next to FM. BRITNEY WILL ALWAYS deliver and she has become iconic!!!! None of her albums have flopped and every single album evolved and were club bangers. I used to like Flopga but when I compare the hits of gag ga and Britney Spears, Britney’s songs are just so much cathier and makes you either want to dance or workout..either way it’ll make you move. Gag ga just doesnt have that “it” factor, thats why she hides behind masks

DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL no DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!_____FEMME FATALE________

One thing Britnety has is, no one can say they dont like her music. I used to be a britney hater, but then realised um my ipod is filled with her music. Hey how did that get there? haha love you Britney ;)

face, hair and make-up look fab, but i think she still needs to lose about 10 lbs

BIFFTANNEN @ 03/29/2011 at 3:57 am

I AM GOING TO BUILD THE WORLD’S VERY FIRST TIME MACHINE AND I AM GOING TO FIRST GO BACK TO TIME AND KILL BRITNEY’S PARENTS BEFORE SHE IS BORN!

Constructive Star Critic @ 03/29/2011 at 5:23 pm

Okay listen up you guys, this is what I’ve deducted from this morning’s GMA mini Brit-concert, First of I have to say that although I grew up with Britney and her music if you know what I mean ( like from feeling her pain on difficult times to understanding the severity of them, to seeing her recover from all quite nicely), what I don’t understand though, is that her loved manager don’t have the guts to face reality and makes a decision in order to create a show around Britney that doesn’t require any skillful dancing. Britney has no stamina anymore, when interviewed she could care less about addressing to all of us devoted fans that buy her records in minutes. I love Britney as a person but she seems quite uninterested when speaking to us. Her words are plain flat, they really aren’t meant at all, they are just spoken out loud because she has been asked for them. That I am sad and disappointed about very much so, what is more painful to see is how slow she moves, she is only 29 not 89! So why another concert full of weak dancing and tons of serious wobbling moves? at say… thousands of dollars for VIP seating? I rather to pay high amounts like that for Celine Dion’s Awesome Concert even when she is just walking around and interacting on the stage with all her fans, at least I know she cares that you have a great experience instead of Britney’s to be honest. So sorry, it hurts a lot to say that, because Celine is not from my generation but she puts an awesome show despite how old she gets. All of us are, have and will be cheering for Britney for sure but so can’t she see? Can she understand how loved she is? Does she even care? Does anyone care? the answer is NO, we rather to keep the great Britney where she belongs yeah ” in the great Past” we all know this is what we have left of her and so we just enjoy and imagine that she actually could move again like before. When she is on stage swinging her hair or like Willow Smith says “…whipping her hair back and forth…” we get excited because we hope she might strike those Brit-killer-moves but no is just wishful thinking. Do I like her new Album? heck yeah! Best Britney’s album ever! she definitely matured melodically but like everything in life “actions are louder than words” in this case the music can be awesome but when Britney intends to act she falls into a pit of despair and disappointment. Please someone get her a good choreographer that understands that she is a lovely mom who once danced her brains and ass off and, now she just can’t match that and need to be taught new routines that make her look better than what whomever has trained her now. Her figure is great for a mom, her looks still there, her voice still there too! so what the hell?! fix us some good show! and stop those bunch of great dancers, expensive lights and productions! Instead of getting a great cake we get a greatly, beautifully decorated cake that is dried and insipid. SADDENED is how I feel. Honestly please, How do you guys truly feel? … I am not here to say bad things about Britney because I still love her but I can’t deny what I feel or lie about it either. I’m here to give my CONSTRUCTIVE opinion based on what Britney the awesome disciplined star, the once skillful dancer phenomenon she really was. And how terrible she is now and I can say that confidently because I was a fan that saved money to go to every and anything that she was on, I was one of the thousands who experienced every VIP seating concert, every TV show performance, every DVD, every song, every interview, every scandal, every penny spend solely for her. Now I’m not sure if I’ll ever want to go to this concert, Lady Gaga is by far the best NEW young performer that makes you feel what Michael Jackson once did, Old Britney did, N’Sync did, BSB did at some point in time. Sad, Sad, Sad. thanks for reading and hope you understand tell me your honest views. -CSC