Jessica Alba: Pre-School & Pillows

Jessica Alba: Pre-School & Pillows

Jessica Alba and hubby Cash Warren take their 2-year-old daughter Honor to a preschool on Friday (March 25) in Los Angeles.

Later in the day, Jess, 29, went shopping and picked up some pillows in Beverly Hills.

Jess recently revealed who her favorite American Idol contestant is so far in the competition.

“Jacob Lusk is baby Luther! I live for his performances on #americanidol,” she tweeted. “Sorry @cash_warren no matter how much you practice you will never sound like Jacob Lusk.”

jessica alba pillow shopping 01

• Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

hollywood @ 03/27/2011 at 2:56 am

ugly shoes

Pepito mi corrazon @ 03/27/2011 at 4:07 am

Smile and make up are parts of the job.Unless you don’t care about contracts with top brands.
You really need another PR.

Jessica shopping, Jessica walking, Jessica driving, Jessica dining… Wow…Amazing life ! What next ?

how is she still relevant? actually.. scratch that. Why does the paparazzi always follow the most irrelevant celebs? Jessica Alba, Rachel Bilson, Hilary Duff, etc … who actually cares about these people?

Margharita @ 03/27/2011 at 5:12 am

she truly IS pathetic…

This obsession with hair accessories for her child is weird.
She has been forcing them on her since day 1.

Reality Check @ 03/27/2011 at 5:44 am

@what:
She is in the news because she’s beautiful. It’s that simple.

I don’t like her shoes.

I really don’t get why she’s always with the nanny (the readhead), even when she’s out WITH her husband. Come on, it’s a 2years old, not a monster !
She’s going to have an army of nannies when the second child is here. How sad for her and her children !

Honey is the worst movie ever @ 03/27/2011 at 7:46 am

sorry jessica but grandfather looked much more beautiful with the bend-over hair. Don’t know what this girl is thinking when she’s leaving her house like that. Poor honor, it starts to look ridiclious when she has always a bow or flowers on her head. We know it jessica,she’s a girl.

Tellar Vergara @ 03/27/2011 at 8:04 am

Awwhhh! Her daughter is so cute! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies.

Aubrey Salmon @ 03/27/2011 at 8:05 am

Awwwwww, now thats a cute girl. Such an angel. I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I see it as an achievement that I’ve got to this age without getting married and having children. Not that I’ve got anything against either, but I have been with so many guys who have said “You’re mine. Let’s get married and have kids” and I have always said no because I have always wanted my independence and my own life. This year hasn’t been easy, but now that I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life, I am looking forward to giving all that up. I wasn’t in a relationship that fulfilled me until now and what I did in the past was selfish. I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don’t regret the outcome – a committed relationship with my toyboy. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

@what — I agree that she’s not a major talent, not an A-lister or top celebrity, but posts about her generate a lot of hits for the site and this translates into $$ for Jared.

Isn’t the daughter a tad too young for school? Between the nannies, sending the kids off early to school, etc. it begs the question — why have a child in the first place.

Will she be sent off to boarding school at the ripe old age of 6?

Someone should burn her shoes :-)

@Aubrey Salmon: No ones wants to read about your whole life on a Jessica Alba’s thread. Thanks!

Denise VanSanten @ 03/27/2011 at 10:04 am

Jessica Alba has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to real women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy! I’m not skinny, I’m curvy, but I think that’s the best way to be. Womanly. It’s sexy!

She is so irrelevant now that we get posts of her buying pillows!!! She is so not interesting and her career is not on fire so now she is known for being a housewife and who cares, she doing stuff the rest of us do, just blah celeb, so many other better actresses than JA. Her acting is crap so she needs to do these pap runs to stay in the news.

omg im in love with those prada shoes!!!! <3

those shoes and tights, bad combination!