Sandra Bullock: Restoration Hardware Visit in NYC

Sandra Bullock: Restoration Hardware Visit in NYC

Sandra Bullock makes a stop at Restoration Hardware in New York City on Monday (March 28).

The 46-year-old actress ran errands around town, visiting a few different home renovation stores, throughout the day.

Sandra is in town filming her latest movie, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, with Tom Hanks.

Over the weekend, Sandra was spotted going out with her adorable son, Louis, to do some shopping in Soho.

sandra bullock restoration hardware 01
sandra bullock restoration hardware 02
sandra bullock restoration hardware 03
sandra bullock restoration hardware 04

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

I think it is gross that the first thing Sandra did when she adopted her non-Jewish child is had him circumcised. I think this is awful and imagine the trauma for the kid.

Brockton's princess @ 03/28/2011 at 7:29 pm

Cruel b’tch, She should move on, start dating before her gigantic p’ssy becomes stale, if hasn’t already. She is another Jennifer an’ustin playing victim to the paps, it only makes her look more stup’d.

SHE USED TO LIKE ME BUT NOW I FOUND HER ANNOYING

Jokergurl @ 03/28/2011 at 8:29 pm

Is it MORON posting day on this thread? I think Sandra’s cool, she’s always restored houses and did construction projects, she’s a do it yourself kind of gal.

@Jokergurl: NO, IS A “I CAN WRITE MY COMMENT AND SAY WHAT “I” THINK DAY”

I DIDN´T SAY SHE WAS A BAD PERSON, I SAID SHE IS ANNOYING AND “FOR ME” SHE IS!

@REEVEN: she is dating, you stupid c*ntbag. she’s with Ryan.

and how is she playing the victim. she hasn’t said a word about her divorce.

and i’m sure your p*ssy is already stale which is why you can’t keep a man, you ignorant tramp.

Jesse James @ 03/29/2011 at 4:50 am

She has one enormous cockroach face, and yes a los’e pu’s'sy, I was the one who stretched it.

Sandra Bullock looks like a bullock.

Mr. Roberts @ 03/29/2011 at 4:55 am

Sandra didn’t need to make a movie with Tom Hanks, she should leave that rite of passage to fading stars like Renee Zelgweinner or Meg Ryan.

Chris Brown @ 03/29/2011 at 4:57 am

Where the hell is her punching/ pinching dough boy, I mean her adopted baby.

tk8achance @ 07/13/2011 at 5:50 pm

You people are all emotionally bankrupt? Do you even have grade 1?????