Sandra Bullock: Day Out with Louis!

Sandra Bullock: Day Out with Louis!

Sandra Bullock heads out of her apartment in New York City on Tuesday (March 29) with her adorable son, Louis.

The 46-year-old actress, who’s in town to film Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close with Tom Hanks, was spotted visiting Restoration Hardware yesterday.

Just over a year ago, news broke of Jesse James‘ infidelity.

Can you believe how much Sandra‘s life has changed – and how far she’s come – in the past year?

sandra bullock louis blue coat 01
sandra bullock louis blue coat 02
sandra bullock louis blue coat 03
sandra bullock louis blue coat 04
sandra bullock louis blue coat 05

Getty

barefoot contessa @ 03/29/2011 at 6:40 pm

good thing Natalie Portman is pregnant. They would have to pull another cute black baby out of a hat. I love Hollywood!

@barefoot contessa:

uh stupid, middle america is leading the way with multiracial families both adopted and biological. Open your eyes. Hollywood is just a reflection of America.

Both cute as a button

barefoot contessa @ 03/29/2011 at 7:36 pm

I ‘live in the Hamptons, don’t bother me

Precious little boy!

Is that child ever chubby her arms must get tired carrying it around

Speak Now @ 03/29/2011 at 7:52 pm

@barefoot contessa:

Why are your comments so stupid? Are you really this dumb?

barefoot contessa @ 03/29/2011 at 8:17 pm

@Speak Now:

I don’t know JJ are they? I love Hollywood endings don’t you?

Sandra, you’re so beautiful & your son is such a cutie! I know you must enjoy the smell of his little baby head! (If you’re not a Mom, you have no idea how sweet a baby’s head smells!)

Blessings to you & your son. Sunny days & sweet everythings to you both!

Ohhhhhhhh Louie is too too cute.

Chris Brown @ 03/29/2011 at 10:51 pm

Cu’nt must read the comments in here last thread because she is out with dough boy again, gotta please the haters.

Sandra Bullock looks like a bullock.

soooo cute the boy! i love him. baby boys are soooo cute and funny, like my little boy.

I cannot imagine having paparazzi swarming around my child like that. The laws have got to be more strict before something terrible happens.

wow!! so cute!!! both! :)