Carey Mulligan & Marcus Mumford: Romance Alert!

Carey Mulligan & Marcus Mumford: Romance Alert!

Carey Mulligan and Marcus Mumford have become romantically close to each other, according to People.

The 24-year-old actress and the 25-year-old Mumford & Sons lead singer have been spending time together at Marcus‘ home in London and spent last week at Orkney Islands.

Carey and Marcus got cozy at his gig in the UK last month.

“They were kissing and cuddling in public,” a source told People. “They were clearly very fond of each other. They were very, very affectionate to one another.”

Carey was recently linked to Eddie Redmayne after walking arm in arm in NYC.

WENN
  • Lance Armstrong plays golf now after his doping scandal- US Weekly
  • Jay Z and Roc Nation are being sued by a sound engineer- TMZ
  • Watch a trailer for Sharknado 2- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Rixton's cover of Ariana Grande's hit song 'Problem'- Just Jared Jr
  • Courtney Love will be bringing her acting chops to Sons of Anarchy- Entertainment Weekly
  • Columbus Short opens up about his Scandal exit- Huffington Post
  • Read a career prospectus on James Marsden- Lainey Gossip
  • Brazil's loss to Germany in FIFA World Cup blows up Twitter- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Elisabetta Canalis shows off her bikini body in Italy- Hollywood Tuna

Jessica Rabbit @ 03/30/2011 at 7:57 pm

Oh wow, she sure gets around. Hmm, it’s somewhat surprising with that homely face/hair. No wonder Shia let go!

Oh, and besides, she wishes she were 24. She turns 26 next month. She was born in May of 1985.

Well, I guess she settled with this fat homely guy now. Suits her, if you ask me.

Wow I thought that was Cher’s son….or daughter.

The Orkney Islands! Wow that must be super cold at this time of the year. I’d rather be with Eddie Redmayne in Hawaii.

Marieke de Graaf @ 03/30/2011 at 8:33 pm

Awww, what a super cute couple! Wish them all the best.

lexy hates bilson @ 03/30/2011 at 8:38 pm

Hey let’s see if they claim he’s gay too and she’s his beard…oh wait – that’s only when actresses date hot guys that the rumors start.

that’s an unflattering picture of marcus mumford. he’s actually quite handsome (:

if it is true — then that’s a very talented couple!

this would be a darling couple! great actress and musician. love mumford and sons!

Kings of Leon part 2?…..I really hope not. Good band with credibility gets popular and goes all Hollywood losing their credibility. Sigh No More is a good album. I hope Mumford & Sons doesn’t end before it really begins with the same kind of Kings of Leon commercialization .

AH SO CUTE.

i love marcus.
i love carrey.

instantly, favorite new couple.

I loooove him!!

James Francos #1 fan! @ 03/30/2011 at 9:31 pm

@Jessica Rabbit: Wait, you actually mean that a 25 year old famous rich women DATES?! Like, woah!! Briefly dating one person over the course of several months is not ‘getting around’, its called being in your 20s. Don’t worry, Im sure your precious Shia ‘gets around’ just as much as Carey has or more, we just don’t get to read about from ‘sources’. And, if I might add, I sure hope that you only date one person per year, cause if not then you’re just a prude hypocrite.

Mumford&Fans @ 03/30/2011 at 9:41 pm

@Jessica Rabbit: Marcus is a wonderful guy she’s lucky to have him yes he may not be skinny but he’s an artist and is very talented he’s only 25 years old and is making music that matters.

I read somewhere that they all grew up in the same end of town in the same neighborhood and they all know each other. So it is not surprising they’d be firends and even date. If they really are. Eddie Redmayne is also someone Carrey knows from home.

Carey sure is making the rounds. But I’m willing to bet Eddie and Tom and Jake are all just friends.

Now I know why she was in Nashville with Jake awhile back. I figured they were just friends and she was probably interested in some other guy.

wow… Carey… it’s like she’s trying to f*ck Shia out of her system! And with Brit guys! I like Marcus very much.. he belongs with Laura Marling though.. hope they get back together, they were a great couple

omg….what the hell??????i thought her boyfriend is eddie…….isnt it??
shia->eddie->and what??????

I just want to say I am quite jealous of Carey. I LOVE Marcus Mumford. LOVE. LOVE.

Mumford and Sons are easily one of the most talented bands out there right now that gives positive hope for the future of music.

Plus she is getting to work with Baz Luhrmann. Quite the lucky lady.

Musititute @ 03/31/2011 at 2:23 am

2 months ago this lady was with Tom Sturridge..
1 month ago she was with Eddie Redmayne….
Now this Marcus Mumford…

I’m so surprised that she’s been dating Shia for ONE YEAR…must be soooooo hard for her!

@oooo:

you forgot Tom Sturridge..b4 Eddie

@Musititute: get your facts straight. She was REPORTEDLY with Tom in Oct/Nov then Eddie in January and now Marcus in March.

Why’s she dating Cher’s “daughter”? I thought she was into squirly little jews.

farmer boy and farmer girl found each other.

Musititute @ 03/31/2011 at 3:07 pm

@cc: Thanks for the correction,I almost forgot HFF

I never thought Mumford & Sons would be in the gossip blogs… too funny. I love them and the whole folk rock scene and I’m loving Wilderness of Manitoba! If you like M&S’s stuff, check ‘em out at the link above playing acoustic

I’m so happy for them but also soooo jealous – I LOVE MARCUS!!!!!!!!! <3 they make such a cute couple though ;)

Fat pie eater! She will get sick of this piggy.