Emily Deschanel: Expecting a Baby!

Emily Deschanel: Expecting a Baby!

Emily Deschanel is expecting her first child!

The 34-year-old actress and her husband, David Hornsby, will welcome their first child later this year, JustJared.com can confirm.

Emily currently stars in Bones and David‘s a writer/actor best known for his work on It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

FYI: The couple tied the knot back in September of 2010 in a small ceremony attended by friends and family.

The happy news was first reported by People.

Congratulations to Emily and David!!

Megan Valance @ 03/31/2011 at 3:54 pm

Woooo! I’m so excited for her!
Being a new mother myself definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before. There’s a certain responsibility that I carry being a mom that makes me feel very confident and so blessed. Being a mom is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

Carla Germanotta @ 03/31/2011 at 3:56 pm

Wohooo!! Congratulations, Emily! Best of luck on your new role as a mother!
Emily Deschanel has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy! I’m not skinny, I’m curvy, but I think that’s the best way to be. Womanly. It’s sexy!

Debra Champness @ 03/31/2011 at 3:59 pm

Love Emily Deschanel!! She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl.
I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I see it as an achievement that I’ve got to this age without getting married and having children. Not that I’ve got anything against either, but I have been with so many guys who have said “You’re mine. Let’s get married and have kids” and I have always said no because I have always wanted my independence and my own life. This year hasn’t been easy, but now that I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’ve never been in better shape, I am looking forward to giving all that up. I wasn’t in a relationship that fulfilled me until now and what I did in the past was selfish. I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don’t regret the outcome – a committed relationship with my toyboy. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Tellar Calcagno @ 03/31/2011 at 4:00 pm

I am sure they will be great parents. I’m so happy for Emily. She must be over the moon!
So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies.

Congrats to them both! Wonderful news! This is terrific.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think he taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m voluptuous and I’ve always been that way but I don’t really feel pretty ever, without makeup. I feel ugly. And so I would have to sleep with makeup on, or feel ugly and gross. He looks beyond all of that, which is such a win, because I’ve never felt that with anybody. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Tom Franks @ 03/31/2011 at 4:07 pm

Emily Deschanel is so beautiful and sensual. I hope that she does more mainstream movies from now on.

lexy hates bilson @ 03/31/2011 at 4:35 pm

Congrat to them! She’s such a beautiful and talented actress!!

what’s gonna happen to Bones ????

Congrats to both!

InTheIndustry @ 03/31/2011 at 6:13 pm

Congrats

Congrats, Emily. Bones fans, do you know what this means? Bones and Booth could get together and get pregnant or in the bad sense, she has a baby with someone else I don’t see the show people would replace her because she’s pregnant.

Yays for her! She seems so sweet and lovely, Im sure she;ll be a great mom. It must be a great time for her, marriage and now a family, it’ll be one beautiful kid!

No idea how it’ll be worked into BONES. certainly cant pull cthe ‘pregnancy what pregnancy?im just holding this folder/file/pot plant for my cardio program’ card and with the Brennan/Booth baby thing it could work. because of hiatus etc, he’d barely be showing by end of this season but would be 7ish monthis i guess by august time(when the first few eps of next season will start filming)so either it’ll be pushed somewhat or itll be written in. Cos she’d need some maternity time too.
Either way, Im sure the poor women has had this conversation multiple times with other producers etc, probably even before she started trying/knew she was pregnant. Alot of actresses on long term shows warn producers they might want a child at some point so i guess contingencies for it have been bandied around for a while, same with the actresses playing Angela and Cameron
Congrats to her!

online store———– http://www.cgrocery.com

N I K E Shoes($35)

N F L ($28)

OMG… Who are these annoying people who keep posting under every celebrity pregnancy post???

I am so excited for her! She’s going to have the cutest kid.

I love you Bones.

Emily is one hot lady. I’d say this couple a far more exciting than the usual Brad and Angie show.

Congrats to them!!! So sweet…

she can do so much better / : david for instance but im happy for herr (: