Miranda Kerr: Victoria's Secret Pink Carpet!

Miranda Kerr: Victoria's Secret Pink Carpet!

Miranda Kerr walks the carpet at the 2011 Victoria’s Secret SWIM Collection Pink Carpet Event hosted by VS Angels at Club L on Wednesday (March 30) in Los Angeles.

The 27-year-old Aussie model showed off her amazing body after giving birth less than three months ago!

Miranda was joined on the pink carpet by her fellow Victoria’s Secret angels, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, and Alessandra Ambrosio, and mingled with Kanye West inside the bash.

The angels have been tweeting from @VictoriasSecret all day to celebrate the launch of the new swimwear line.

miranda kerr victorias secret pink carpet 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

She looks so gorgeous. That colour also really suits her. :)

Sara Hoscilo @ 03/31/2011 at 3:45 am

Miranda Kerr has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy! I’m not skinny, I’m curvy, but I think that’s the best way to be. Womanly. It’s sexy!

Carla Germanotta @ 03/31/2011 at 3:46 am

I’m so happy for Miranda. She must be over the moon!
So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies.

Hilary Cavallari @ 03/31/2011 at 3:48 am

Love Miranda Kerr!! She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl.
I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I see it as an achievement that I’ve got to this age without getting married and having children. Not that I’ve got anything against either, but I have been with so many guys who have said “You’re mine. Let’s get married and have kids” and I have always said no because I have always wanted my independence and my own life. This year hasn’t been easy, but now that I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’ve never been in better shape, I am looking forward to giving all that up. I wasn’t in a relationship that fulfilled me until now and what I did in the past was selfish. I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don’t regret the outcome – a committed relationship with my toyboy. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Lara Dane @ 03/31/2011 at 3:48 am

Woooo! I’m so excited for her!
Being a new mother myself definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before. There’s a certain responsibility that I carry being a mom that makes me feel very confident and so blessed. Being a mom is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

hollywood @ 03/31/2011 at 3:52 am

she has no hips

adriana have nice color at all,
candice sooo pretty ,but i hate blonde

Miranda & Alessandra .average girl but they have nice dark hair

She isl lovely! No doubt!

but I’m just so sick of reading:
..only 1/2/3 months after giving birth, she rocks the bathing-suit/undergarments/sexy dress…

:/ it’s like some sort of contest?! And it’s boring cause non of those model-mothers didn’t gain some huge weight, to make it a big issue…plus they work out during pregnancy.

No Behati or Rosie, fail.

Adriana is the best, she’s so beautiful.

lexy hates bilson @ 03/31/2011 at 6:14 am

She looks great! Love that dress!

Wow @ Miranda! She really shows what healthy living can do for you! I’m sure she stayed really healthy & fit during her pregnancy and now she looks amazing!

@Wow!:

and she also has those enhanced boobs from the breastfeeding – lol

@Sara Hoscilo:

I would hardly call her curvy, Yes, she does looks more voluptuous now thanks to nursing her baby (or a great bra) but mostly she is boyish and tall and thin. I think she looks awesome – but curvy woman – no

She looks great, but remember she was very skinny pre-baby. She shouldn’t lose weight, she should remain like this.. She looks more of a woman.

Miranda is really beautiful

Adriana is HOT

She looks amazing. I really don’t see any extra weight on her than pre-preg – other than in her boobs! Lucky girl.

Adriana looks like The Heidi of the group now :/ bigger and older than everyone else.

She looks fantastic!
I’m so glad that she’s back!
I missed her beautiful, sweet face!

Miranda has always looked average to me. with as big exploda head to go along with it, meh. Adriana hasn’t been wow since 2005, ages ago. Ale has been looking bad lately sut surprisingly she looks better than she has in a while! . Candice she is my favorite but rather meh looking here. Where the F is Doutzen???? Now THAT is a beauty!!!!!

Oh, and the way that VS was hyping her return, they must have really missed her, too!
=)

allspice30@yahoo.com @ 03/31/2011 at 7:48 am

Welcome Back to VS Miranda!!!!! She is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the red dress!

adriana needs her hair down to hide that huge face!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All