The Hangover 2: Official Trailer Premiere!

The Hangover 2: Official Trailer Premiere!

Check out the full theatrical trailer for The Hangover: Part 2!

The sequel, directed by Todd Phillips, stars Zach Galifianakis, Bradley Cooper, Justin Bartha, and Ed Helms as they reprise their roles from the 2009 smash hit.

The film follows the cast heading to Thailand for Stu’s (Ed Helms) wedding and features the return of Ken Jeong (Mr. Chow) and new roles from Jamie Chung and Liam Neeson.

The Hangover: Part 2 will hit theaters on May 26!

‘The Hangover Part 2′ Trailer

Ethan Miller/Getty

I hardly ever laugh at trailers. I laughed at that one.

Invitation

First Meeting of the CONSUELOBLOG IN SAO PAULO – BRAZIL

Friends,

We invite everyone to participate in this unforgettable encounter with our beloved REAL Consuelo Susan Pascolato.
Date: 1st April 2011 – Friday
Time: 17hs
Location: Nespresso Boutique Bar
Address: Rua Padre Joao Manoel, 1164 – Jardins
R.S.P.V. http://www.consueloblog.com/?p=4779 # comment-5371

I’m so excited, these movies are hilarious!

When I heard that they were gonna make a secong Hangover I was like “thsts gonna blow” but I have to admit this is hilarious

Cristobal @ 03/31/2011 at 9:59 pm

This is going to be great.

love it!!! @ 03/31/2011 at 10:00 pm

can’t wait for this movie… I’m so glad they brought Mr.Chow back… “so loooong gay boys” LMAO

I wonder if Mr.Chow’s really hot bodyguard will be in this one…hmm

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 03/31/2011 at 10:19 pm

epic.

Sweet Justice @ 03/31/2011 at 10:28 pm

LOL. Can’t wait.

haha love this movie already!

thigh land lol

I was looking forward to this, but the trailer really turned me off. It’s like the EXACT SAME plot line as the last movie. Wake up not knowing what happened and lose someone.

egoamakaegbe.com @ 04/01/2011 at 2:14 am

holy ****..am laffing my ass off…that monkey is the real star…sweet lord ..

What’s the opposite of a chickflick?

can’t wait for this.. its gonna be epic! Alan is a legend!!!!

CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT CAN’T WAIT

I love movies that don’t change the actors

MangerBouger @ 04/01/2011 at 6:48 am

Sweet !

This is exactly like the first one except they’re in Bangkok instead of Vegas but I’ll probably be a dumbass and go watch the movie at some point when it hits theatres.

I’m sorry but that is so lame. The writers put zero effort into creating a new upgraded storyline. First one was hilarious but I am so disappointed to see them keep beating to death the same plotline and same jokes. Of course, considering most of the world has such low expectations for movies and tv..I’m sure it will do well.

Man I could not wait until they came out with Hangover 2! May 26th is the premiere day..but why wait? You can if you want or you could just go Here

Hangover Lover! @ 05/17/2011 at 12:31 am