Tyler Posey: 'Teen Wolf' Trailer!

Tyler Posey: 'Teen Wolf' Trailer!

Check out the trailer for MTV’s Teen Wolf starring Tyler Posey.

Teen Wolf is about “a young outsider named Scott McCall, who, one night, wanders around the woods in search of a dead body and is attacked by a werewolf. He escapes the attack with only a bite to his side, but starts to notice some changes in himself.”

The series premieres on June 5 directly after the MTV Movie Awards!

Tyler Posey: ‘Teen Wolf’ Trailer

• Kevin Sorbo isn't happy that he wasn't included in Dwayne Johnson's Hercules - US Weekly
  • Jake T. Austin has been charged for a hit-n-run- TMZ
  • Real Housewives' Aviva Drescher rips off a prosthetic leg- Gossip Cop
  • Peyton List introduces her best friend Kaylyn- Just Jared Jr
  • How many viewers watched the premiere episode of Dating Naked?- Entertainment Weekly
  • Julia Ormond discusses her 1995 classic film Legends of the Fall - Huffington Post
  • Marvel Comics is having a female Thor?- Lainey Gossip
  • Weird Al' Yankovic is looking to top the Billboard 200 for the first time- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Natasha Oakley shows off her bikini body while swimming in the ocean- Hollywood Tuna

His Crap with smell crack go go goooo

Am I the only one looking forward to this show?

Saadgkhan @ 03/31/2011 at 3:41 pm

I’m already hooked!

was this really necessary? another twilight/vampire diaries/true blood show?

Omg this is the little kid from J. Lo’s movie “Mad in Manhattan” he is so grown up.. and HOT! Looking forward to see it!

Bonet swagga @ 03/31/2011 at 4:23 pm

Damn, he’s hot. I remember him from Maid in Manhattan too. He was SO cute back then and now he seems to be growing as handsome as can be. Well, he’s still kinda tiny IMO but I guess he’ll get bigger. I sure hope so. The only thing I don’t like is that he’s younger than I …lol. Too bad. Not that many years but…. ugh I would never go cougar for anyone. Even if the sexiest males alive aka Tom Hardy and James Franco were younger than I am. Oh wait. I take that back. ….. Am I getting a little too deep in my comment?!

laverdadduele @ 03/31/2011 at 4:27 pm

No thanks. I rather watch “An American Werewolf in London” or the original “Teen Wolf” than this crappy remake.

@annie: Don’t you know the whole vampire/werewolf thing is BIG right now? We may not like it but it’s here. A few years ago it was witches and demons and greek gods. These will go away eventually so we just have to wait until it happens which will be soon because aliens and invasions are becoming big too (V, Battle: L.A.)

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 03/31/2011 at 4:47 pm

c’mon, it’s MTV. LOL …almost laughable. this show isn’t replaces true blood or vampire diaries so it doesn’t matter. it’ll be on then it’ll be off and nobody will notice. i’ll give it a watch for sure.

Come on, was I the only one that noticed the horrible acting throughout the trailer. .

@Secret:

horrible acting? really? i know your secret…

It looks so recycled, but I’m gonna watch it anyway…. :)

Am I the onlu person who thinks this movie is gonna be a crap?? Com’on….you can see that it’s just another meanless story…

Jokergurl @ 04/01/2011 at 1:54 am

Hard to beat Michael J. Fox as the original.

I’m looking forward to the show! I think it looks great and it doesn’t hurt that Tyler is super HOT!

Taylor Tillman-Jones @ 06/19/2011 at 12:49 pm

Tyler Posey is a great werewolf! he’s sexy, cute, and is fit for the part on TEEN WOLF! I love him! TEEN WOLF IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!

He is so cute even in the move and when he’s a wolf to and when his eyes go light brown mine is like that light brown

Wish i was crystal reed wonder why cant ever get guy this hot

hey he is so cute i lov him

Sherise Jones aka 'BARBIE' @ 11/08/2011 at 2:56 pm

DAAAAAAAMN, HE’S FINE!!!!!!!! I love this show! and i love him <3

Sherise Jones aka 'BARBIE' @ 11/08/2011 at 2:56 pm

DAAAAAAAMN, HE’S FINE!!!!!!!! I love this show! and i love him <3

I have not seen this kid since Maid in Manhattan. It’s so funny to see someone as a child and the next time you see him, he’s a young adult. I would like to say that he is still adorable and a very good actor. I ‘m so
happy he is still acting and I wish him the very best of luck.

I love it it’s not like the other’s there mostly about vampire’s this is about wolf’s any way why not do it. I love all thing’s like this they can keep doing the because i will see it and i know lot’s more know will. And it’s not a remake they have taken bit’s from the film that it. I loved the film and the actor in it and i think Tyler poesy does it well and yes he’s hot. So is the other Tyler and i hope they do lot’s of season’s i got season one on dvd and loving season 2 keep it up.

Sorry that was ( posey )

Sorry it went wrong that was ( posey ) and ( i know lot’s more who wìll see this )