Alexander Skarsgard: L'Ermitage Hotel Arrival

Alexander Skarsgard: L'Ermitage Hotel Arrival

Alexander Skarsgard works up a sweat as he arrives at the L’Ermitage Hotel on Thursday (March 31) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Over the weekend, the 34-year-old Swedish actor tried to hide from photographers by keeping a low profile in a blue hoodie while running errands.

Alex‘s show, True Blood, is set to return to HBO for its fourth season in June.

Check out the new seasons teaser trailer featuring Alex shirtless!

alexander skarsgard lermitage hotel arrival 01
alexander skarsgard lermitage hotel arrival 02
alexander skarsgard lermitage hotel arrival 03
alexander skarsgard lermitage hotel arrival 04
alexander skarsgard lermitage hotel arrival 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Yummy :-)

Alexandra @ 04/01/2011 at 5:33 am

This man is delicious <3. I just wish that he would come to his senses and ditch Bosworth already. He is miles and miles better than her.

So apparently Kate is loving all the rumors about the so called break up, she was saying. -it only makes the agony of the haters so much sweeter when they realise that it isn’t true.

HottieWithoutTheNottie @ 04/01/2011 at 6:01 am

Looks great, stained T-shirt and all.

waiting for BosHo @ 04/01/2011 at 6:07 am

@ Hans, Im sure you’re right…just waiting for the next “couple in love” pic…..I think Alex needs a stylist his clothes are awful

She is so Vanilla @ 04/01/2011 at 6:12 am

@6 so 2 stalkers hand in hand. I can see you too have so much in common with the GF (LOL). Askars must be proud to have 2 professional stalkers loving him so much. Better go add these pics to your Askar shrine doll.

Who gives a sh** what Boswhore thinks anyways, if she thinks at all, I am still laughing at her because he threats her like sh** in public I hope they are still whatever so I can continue to laugh at her dumbness of being a lame famewhore who shadows his every move. Funny she didn’t want to stalk him here, considering it is a hotel or maybe he was too busy saying Hello to another more intimate sexy curvy friend. You are a a joke, so thanks for the laughs both you.

FYI enough Askar left over because just like you suck, SD will suck even more EPICLY. Bad, bad, awful, tragic actress.

He looks good. I like that he dresses like he always has. No stylist here – it’s pure ASkars :)

Bosworth&Gyllenhaal @ 04/01/2011 at 6:30 am

Personally, I think that Kate is better suited to Jake Gyllenhaal. Anyone feel the same? This is my big push, I wish it were possible to start an online petition to make it happen:)

I wish he’d get rid of that greasy hair and go back to blonde, but other than that he’s looking yummy, healthier than he has in a long time. He seems to perk up when Bosho is not around. I still completely don’t buy them as a real couple anyway, the whole thing is just too bizarre- the opposite gender equivalent would be if say Keira Knightley and Corey Feldman suddenly hooked up. Bosho really is a dead weight, her only talents seem to be not eating, giving good bl*w jobs and scoring drugs.

@hans – hi Kate.

I don’t think it’s greasy, I think it’s gel. It could look better though.

Bosworth&Gyllenhaal @ 04/01/2011 at 6:40 am

I get thumbs down because I think they would both be happier with other people? Gonna go pout now!

9021 Ohhhhhhh @ 04/01/2011 at 6:43 am

Alex looks good but then again he always does when the 80lb beige appendage is missing.

@ Bosworth&Gyllenhal @ 04/01/2011 at 6:48 am

Sorry B&G. Not meant as a thumbs down to you but I had to thumbs down because I wouldn’t wish the sk@nk on Jake or anyone else in Hollyweird. Her expiration date has long since past and its time to send her irrelevant, snotty, self absorbed, non-existant a$$ back to Boston.

Bosworth&Gyllenhaal @ 04/01/2011 at 6:55 am

Alex needs to find himself a nice swedish girl, someone who understands the way his swedish mind works. Kate needs someone she has more in common with, Jake is still my first pick for that.

@Bosworth&Gyllenhaal: I like playing matchmaker too but B&G? Nah, despite the gay rumors I can’t see this, Jake is too flashy and ambitious, he always tries to get with women at the top of the game. I personally think Kate would be better off with some non-celeb but if she really must hang around I can best see her with some inbred European minor aristocrat. Kate has that pod-person look.

Bosworth&Gyllenhaal @ 04/01/2011 at 6:59 am

Compare Kate and Jake’s sister, Maggie. Seriously, I think Jake is already quite used to Kate’s personality type:)

Maggie is talented, low key, and quite pretty in a very quirky way. Kate is a loud fameho who would turn up to the opening of an envelope with the looks of an alien Stepford Wife. I don’t see it.

Bosworth&Gyllenhaal @ 04/01/2011 at 7:10 am

Prepare to be annoyed! I’m taking my campaign on the road:)

He looks great!

I’ve got all my fingers crossed and I’m bursting at the seams hoping that its done..over..finito….please please please…he just looks soooooo much better without the anchor around his neck, and I’m not talking about the necklace

Africanuck @ 04/01/2011 at 8:34 am

@Bosworth&Gyllenhaal:

Was that your email posted in todays Ted C b*tch back?

Dear Ted:
I think that Kate Bosworth needs to dump Alexander Skarsgård and hook up with Jake Gyllenhaal! They would be an awesome couple! What do you think?
—serbmama

Dear Semi-Winning:
We’ve been telling you all that Skarsworth are headed to Splitsville. We just get this weird vibe from their awkward body language. But as much as we adore Jake, Skars is one hot piece of ass, literally, and not even Gyllenhaal can compete. Then again, Jake’s got those puppy dog eyes we melt for. Let’s call it a tie, on our part. Good thing Kate doesn’t actually have to pick between the two. That would be brutal.

Hot hot hot, guess he dumped kate…..in the post with “her friends” she looks thinner dumpily thinner….fingers crossed

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All