Blake Lively: CinemaCon Awards 2011

Blake Lively: CinemaCon Awards 2011

Blake Lively is all smiles as she arrives at the 2011 CinemaCon Awards held at Pure in Caesars Palace on Thursday (March 31) in Las Vegas.

The 23-year-old actress happily accepted her award for Breakthrough Performer of the Year at the ceremony.

Blake wore a red open back Marchesa dress from the 2011 Fall collection with red and black Helena pumps by Brian Atwood.

10+ pictures inside of Blake Lively at CinemaCon…

blake lively cinemacon awards 2011 01
blake lively cinemacon awards 2011 02
blake lively cinemacon awards 2011 03
blake lively cinemacon awards 2011 04
blake lively cinemacon awards 2011 05
blake lively cinemacon awards 2011 06
blake lively cinemacon awards 2011 07
blake lively cinemacon awards 2011 08
blake lively cinemacon awards 2011 09
blake lively cinemacon awards 2011 10

Jesse Grant/Getty

She’s pretty but she can’t act!

seriously she looks older than 23
and unfortunately she can’t act , at all !!

Justin Beaver @ 04/01/2011 at 8:28 am

God, you have great legs.

Shane Dekker @ 04/01/2011 at 8:38 am

Blake Lively is amazingly beautiful.

So beautiful <3

Am I the only one who thought she did fairly well in The Town? She might get better at acting with time

Always the tacky Marchesa. What is wrong with her?

that dress looks like emma watson’s deathly hallows london premiere a lot!

yep it does look a lot like emma’s

goes to show you that looks matter more than talent.

Blake is just another Plain Jane and I don’t see her appeal at all! The girl has no charisma even in her expensive clothes and make up!

@Irena: No, I thought she did real good. She still isn’t an astounding actress. She is out there too much and needs to learn how to disappear. Work on her acting instead of kissing fashion people’s butts and walk half naked on red carpets. I really live this dress though. She is a good looking girl, but nothing special to look at. I liked her during Traveling Pants, but she is just everywhere…now.
Keira Knightley disappeared when they( media) were going on about her and she is much better to look at plus a better actress. Blake needs to duck out for awhile.

From Paris with Love @ 04/01/2011 at 9:52 am

Love the dress, absolutely gorgeous!

she makes me wanna vomit. seriously. like when she’s talking it’s like she had mouth full of spit.

Butter_Fly @ 04/01/2011 at 9:59 am

I think it’s a weird lookin dress. Not pretty. It looks like a giant bath puff.

ugly wide nose

wrong, just wrong.

hot bod, face? not so much

her face looks old

Manface with no talent at all. She is all about fashion and PR nothing more. I can`t believe she was even considered for a role in the Great Gatsby with no talent whatsoever and with that face….
OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She’s slept with Harvey, Ben and Ryan to get roles so far. Wonder who she’ll sleep with next

She’s gorgeous

What’s wrong with the ugly haters? She has a beautiful face and flawless body.
Get a life,or you haters will become uglier and uglier

She is the most gorgeous and most talented actress everrr. April Fools haha

Which grade are you in? LOL! You sound like a 6th grader to me. So typical if someone doesn`t like who you like the words `hater` and `ugly` are thrown in not to mention the `get a life` slogan. Shocker!
Deal with the fact that not everyone is into talentless and overrated drag-queen types!

Sweet Justice @ 04/01/2011 at 1:09 pm

Ohh…. she looks really sweet in that dress. *jealous*

I agree with the “haters” :)

I agree. Geezzz if we find her overrated and not all that, we must be ugly and jealous. Blake fans are funny :P

Don’t get me wrong.She is pretty…but she is not a good actresse.She simles and goes to big fashion shows but she doesn’t go to oscar’s as an nominee.Look at natalie portman or cate blanchet…they love fashion and they r beautiful but what’s most important they have charisma

@T:
maybe with the ones you did… because it takes a ***** to recognize other, if you say she is that, I think is based on personal experience
*rolls eyes on trolls*

stunning as always!

Haters are funny. Whatever you say u ugly people are UNPOPULAR and BLAKE IS!!!!

And which you grade are you in, Abby? It seems like all the middle school Gossip Girl fans are here posting. LOL!

That outfit makes her look like one of those toy poodles you see perform in a tutu at the circus – not good:(

horrible dress and it makes her man face look even worse than usual.

That’s the ugliest dress I’ve ever seen

Damn!!! You all are harsh. I think she looks good. I am a dude. I could care less about the dress and how it looks. I just like to see as much skin and legs as possible.

Blake used to have the best legs in the business. She is getting too thin. I like her size about 3 years ago

Does she look older than her age? Yes. While I think that, on average, white girls and Latin women look better than others, I often find that white girls normally look much older than their age. However, they still are attractive.

Don’t know if she can act or not. I don’t watch Gossip Girl. But, I think she did a good job in The Town. The best movie of 2010.

this girl is a no talent famewhore, this award show obviously has no credibility, or they want to ruin it this yr

leighton is better @ 04/02/2011 at 6:39 pm

@James: thanks for the essay ‘yawn’ and while everyone is intrigued (not) that you’re in love with white and latina girls this famewhore still cant act

are you serious @ 04/02/2011 at 6:44 pm

experience has taught me that it usually is ugly people that are discriminatory i mean look at hitler and terreblanche and that fat kid in my bio class

@@Abby: FYI!! I’m no longer in grade school. I’m already in College. Sorry to disappoint you!!!!

@leighton is better: You say leighton is better? you sure? Just because she is blair in gossip girl? Hahaha. I think Blake’s more popular :)

great entrance. she looks fabulous here. love the soft make-up, the hair, the dress and those amazing legs! congratulations!