Penelope Cruz: Hollywood Walk of Fame with Johnny Depp!

Penelope Cruz: Hollywood Walk of Fame with Johnny Depp!

Penelope Cruz receives a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Friday (April 1) in Hollywood.

The 36-year-old actress was honored at the ceremony by her Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides co-star Johnny Depp, who presented her with a commemorative plaque.

Penelope received the 2,436th star on the Walk of Fame. Johnny received his star back in 1999.

Last week, Penelope made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, where she talked about rapping at karaoke!

FYI: Penelope is wearing a mauve lace dress by L’Wren Scott and Chopard jewelry.

10+ pictures inside of Penelope Cruz receiving her star…

penelope cruz hollywood walk of fame johnny depp 01
penelope cruz hollywood walk of fame johnny depp 12
penelope cruz hollywood walk of fame johnny depp 13

Credit: Frederick M. Brown; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Sweet Justice @ 04/01/2011 at 5:12 pm

Wow. Johnny looks thrilled to be there.

Serena Valletta @ 04/01/2011 at 5:15 pm

Penelope Cruz is so voluptuous now after giving birth to her son recently with her amazing post-baby curves and large breasts.
Being a new mother myself definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before. There’s a certain responsibility that I carry being a mom that makes me feel very confident and so blessed. Being a mom is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

He looks like he was paid to be there (or forced by the studio).

Penelope Cruz has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to real women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy! I’m not skinny, I’m curvy, but I think that’s the best way to be. Womanly. It’s sexy!

Lydia Roberts @ 04/01/2011 at 5:18 pm

She looks great for just having a baby!
I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I see it as an achievement that I’ve got to this age without getting married and having children. Not that I’ve got anything against either, but I have been with so many guys who have said “You’re mine. Let’s get married and have kids” and I have always said no because I have always wanted my independence and my own life. This year hasn’t been easy, but now that I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’ve never been in better shape, I am looking forward to giving all that up. I wasn’t in a relationship that fulfilled me until now and what I did in the past was selfish. I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don’t regret the outcome – a committed relationship with my toyboy. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

I love johnny depp!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m glad to see Penelope Cruz happy again and in a happy marriage with her new baby.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think he taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m voluptuous and I’ve always been that way but I don’t really feel pretty ever, without makeup. I feel ugly. And so I would have to sleep with makeup on, or feel ugly and gross. He looks beyond all of that, which is such a win, because I’ve never felt that with anybody. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Johnny is very good friends with penelope he said it an interview

They just give those stars away now. Wonder what dive bar her star will be located in front of

Tellar Calcagno @ 04/01/2011 at 5:21 pm

Love Penelope Cruz!! She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl.
So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies.

Hawaiian lover @ 04/01/2011 at 5:41 pm

Depp just OOZES sexiness….

Congrats!! totally deserve it

Just saying @ 04/01/2011 at 6:42 pm

Am i the only one here noticing that there is one person who is posting different sudden” private personal” stories on different posts under different names????? it’s so obvious that it’s actually disturbing.

Congrats to Pé…Johnny looks so sexy! glad to see him with his friend Penelope

Penelope is almost perfect, she just needs to take acting classes, drop 50lbs and learn English.

ang'eline @ 04/01/2011 at 7:13 pm

I wonder who she is able to balance herself on her knees while carrying a mattress on her stomach

slutelina @ 04/01/2011 at 7:23 pm

she is really fugly and looks fat i see other mommies after babies and looks even better well she never had a good body or curves XD, johnny looks gorgeous and sexy omggggg hott

Larryn Molly @ 04/01/2011 at 9:12 pm

Ah, they don’t give these “Stars” away; the ‘Stars’ i.e. Actors, Musicians etc. actually pay for the Privilege…not sure why it’s so glorified…especially when everyone seems to be buying one these days *yawn*

Jonny depp like real maxican gay boring

spicxandra @ 04/01/2011 at 11:44 pm

She looks beautiful

I wish i was beautiful like Penelope, but I am a stupid idiot who looks up to celebrities while I depreciate myself and those who are kind to me.

Elisabeth Croop @ 04/01/2011 at 11:49 pm

Omg!

johnny it’s time to button up your shirt and pretend like you didn’t just wake up ten minutes ago. doesn’t this guy have children? he looks like a damn tool

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All