JJ Music Monday: Jennifer Lopez & Wiz Khalifa!

JJ Music Monday: Jennifer Lopez & Wiz Khalifa!

L.A.’s #1 hit music station 102.7 KIIS FM is teaming up with JustJared.com for JJ Music Mondays!

Every week, we’ll be picking a few of our favorite tracks from new and emerging artists to ones you already know and love.

This week, JJ and KIIS present “I’m Into You” from Jennifer Lopez (feat. Lil Wayne). It’s the second single off of her summer must-have album, LOVE?.

Our second selection is “Roll Up” from Wiz Khalifa. He had us hooked with his smash hit “Black and Yellow” and we’ll soon have these new lyrics in our heads.

And don’t forget to tune into Just Jared‘s Nightly News Recap with Karli from the Block weeknights @ 10pm PT on JoJo on the Radio Show!

Jennifer Lopez – “I’m Into You”

Wiz Khalifa – “Roll Up”
Credit: Fusco/Loccisano/Rodriguez; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Jennifer Lopez, JJ Music Monday, Lil' Wayne, Wiz Khalifa

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I hae this woman she’s so fake

I really like into you!!

@Just Jared: lolol, not agreeing or disagreeing with aq, but that was funny lol.

Good picks jared.

cannot wait. Can you ban that racist she stinks.

I CANNOT TAKE ENOUGH OF JLO!!!!! I’M INTO YOU IS FIIIIIIIRE!!!!!!

stop hateing on me, you morones

She Stinks! @ 04/04/2011 at 7:09 pm

In a related story, thousands of radios and PCs are being thrown out of windows in LA around the same time JHO was screeching and singing her new song off key, even with auto-tune technology. It was reported that dogs were also barking. A coincidence? I think not.

Her ‘music’ and voice are vomit voice inducing, fingernails down a blackboard sound better and are more in key. I find it hard to believe that a real singer with talent was not available for this event. Bummer.

STFU idiot! You obviously have no idea what the f**k you’re talking about. Get a life and stop hating on people more talented, rich and beautiful than you’ll EVER BE!!!!

Love JLo and love this song!!!

I love JLo and her new songs!

She Stinks! @ 04/04/2011 at 7:30 pm

@jeremiah:

Waa Waa Waa! Typical JHO fan response, I can’t hate on JHO, but you can hate all over me. What a dope! Go away! She stinks! LOL!

Diddy’s girlfriend Cassie in Wiz’s video

GET over it LOSER!! @ 04/04/2011 at 7:45 pm

@She Stinks!:
You are soo sad!! What a loser you are to keep posting hateful things about JLO……YOU STINK!!!!! You need to go away ………..How sad it must be to be such a hateful loser!!!! By

GET over iT LOSER @ 04/04/2011 at 7:47 pm

@@She stinks……Wow how sad are you that you must come and insult Jlo everytime something about her is posted……Do you not have a life?? You are a sad Loser!!! and your the one that stinks not you….YOU GO AWAY LOSER!!!!

Love Jlo!! Way to go on your new songs!!! Jlo is a sexy latina and if you don’t like her Stop coming on here and reading about her!!!!!

She Stinks! @ 04/04/2011 at 7:53 pm

@GET over iT LOSER:

The question is – how sad are YOU? You keep posting hateful things about me! Take some of your own advice d-bag! I’m laughing in your face right now! hahahahaha!

HotLatino @ 04/04/2011 at 8:18 pm

She’s a goddess, I love her, can’t wait to buy her album, I LOVE? HER!!!!!!!

I'm from Korea @ 04/04/2011 at 8:22 pm

who wants to buy me? only 50 dollars :)

Haters will hate! IT’S THEIR JOB! oh by the way she has fragrance empire worth more than 1 BILLION! i’m pretty sure she doesn’t ‘stink’!

get over it!! @ 04/04/2011 at 9:14 pm

@@@she stinks……the only thing you should be laughing is the fact that you are pathetic and have no life…I will continue to post hateful things every single time you post hateful things about JLO!!!! You are only getting back what you deserve and you are mad..Get over your hate loser!!!

Haters go away,
i think they 3 twins .
they have same crap

She Stinks! @ 04/04/2011 at 9:57 pm

@get over it!!:

You need to get over it, b*tch! If you want to love some untalented, slovenly, use up trashy old w-h-or-e, than that’s your disgusting choice! She blows, we all know it, why don’t you?

Long before JJ was on the radar, 102.7 KIIS FM featured Adam Baranello as their first TRUE Independent artist. Now things are what we call Fake Indie.

I remember when people said she was over, look at her now!!her song on the floor is a worldwide hit

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All