Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Jude Law: Village Idiot & Book Soup Stops

Jude Law: Village Idiot & Book Soup Stops

Jude Law enjoys a sunny afternoon on Tuesday (April 5) in Los Angeles.

The 38-year-old British actor dropped by local pub The Village Idiot to watch a soccer game before heading to Book Soup with his two sons, Rafferty and Rudy.

Late last month, Jude participated in a protest to support human rights in Belarus.

“I feel affected because freedom of speech to me is not just about artistic expression but about fundamental freedom of living and of life,” he told the BBC.

“And as fellow Europeans, the fact that there is a dictatorship just two hours away from here, which is stopping people living freely, I think it’s a terrible thing,” he added, “and it’s our right as individuals and as artists to express that.”

jude law village idiot 01
jude law village idiot 02
jude law village idiot 03
jude law village idiot 04
jude law village idiot 05

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Thatthingonhishead @ 04/05/2011 at 10:53 pm

What on EARTH is he wearing? It’s no wonder his kids chose to hide behind those cardboard circles with a blurry print on them.

In that hat he really does look like the village idiot.

he looks like sh*t

yaaasssss @ 04/06/2011 at 1:58 am

i think he’s sexy.

AnnieRich @ 04/06/2011 at 3:31 am

wow, thats what I call sexy. mmmmmm

Law is a t.w.a.t @ 04/06/2011 at 4:30 am

everytime I see this C.R E. E. P i get rash all over my body….

Irresistable Girl @ 04/06/2011 at 7:10 am

Hey just jared, don’t you think it’s too late now to blur the faces of Jude Law children when you already exposed there faces already in other photographs in the past right up to present time which was Last Saturday when they landed at LA Airport with there parents.

dolorescraegt @ 04/06/2011 at 8:43 am

sexy jude…….love that man…..

He’s one sexy-azz mofo.

@Law is a t.w.a.t: Don’t blame him for your community-acquired diseases, numnuts. Take your antibiotics like the good doc says.

Gosh, I didn’t realize his son was so grown up. I bet he’ll be a hottie like his dad.

shambolic @ 04/06/2011 at 9:22 am

Big deal, I like the hat. It’s not like he’s the only one that wears one.

Jude is a delicious man. His boys are going to be gorgeous, too.

Jude’s now a shadow of his fromer hot self. His sloppy and lifestyle has caught up with him.

DILF!!!!!!!!!!!

oh daddy…… you are so HOT! But an idiot too

J.Hunthrop @ 04/06/2011 at 10:50 am

Watched Repo Men, not top notch, but Jude should def do more action films.

@carla:
Yer a redneck cumstain Sienner lover.

He used to be hot….

Handsome daddy, handsome kids. : ) Luv ya, Jude!

Sexyest dad on earth. I like his particular stylism, he doesn’t bother what is wearing, anything suits him on the coolest way…
By the way, they were watching Tottenham against Real Madrid, 4-0 a good result for my team, Real Madrid of course (what¡ I’m spanish¡)

I can haz one o’ him, pwease? Pwetty pwease???

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All