Leonardo DiCaprio: Rainy Cell Phone Shoot

Leonardo DiCaprio: Rainy Cell Phone Shoot

Leonardo DiCaprio films some scenes in the rain for an upcoming cell phone commercial on Monday (April 4) in Paris, France.

The 36-year-old actor got to work on an ad for the Chinese company Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp. Leo‘s contract is reportedly worth $5 million!

Earlier in the day, Leo shot some additional scenes on the street in a different outfit.

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio filming a cell phone commercial…

leonardo dicaprio cell 01
leonardo dicaprio cell 14
leonardo dicaprio cell 15

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Earlier I did not like him as an actor but now I like him more and more.

He is a genius. I love all his films he has been in. He is beyond talented he is the king of acting.

He’s the best actor out there, so talented and handsome
I love you Leo!!!

Leonardo so cute and sweet as always and pretty^^

To be honest, this guy looks terrible in these pictures.

To be honest, this guy looks terrible in these pictures.

I Like leo more than any body,i’m biggest fan leo! =)

And i am a BIG FAN.

Leo looks old

He looks rough&old! I never found him attractive

He used to be hot…

He should just get married! End of.

O m g leo looks very old and fat dont has neck

Big stomach

Looks different and his eyes and neck. i love Leo he was young and now i respect him

the hair cut is horrible.

Leo 37 yrs old , but still Beautiful man in the world Lol

He’s an alright actor…Definitely not the best around

for 5 million I would get wet and stand around with a towel on my head too! lol I love him though

u say leo fat and brad beautiful Lol brad pitt like old and sad and i dont finds brad attractive and beautiful

Agree with sligo.

anyone who agrees with Sligo is seriously disturbed. They are a raging troll! Leo is one talented handsome man. I cant believe he is with someone who is so inferior to him. He must have some insecurity issues.

Leo is so beautiful and sexy…ahhhhhh Brat Pitt looks like my grandfather. Leo looks hot. Better than the 90s look.

@Betty: Delusional hag. Fck off.

@Fan leo: Big stomach? Are you blind?

lol Immature Leo fans still cannot handle when someone doesn`t like their idol. The fact is that he used to be good looking but not anymore. He ages quickly ( smoking and partying, not to mention being with a dreadful woman ). He is not an eye-candy anymore.

He didnt age well, he looks like 47

I prefer him now than that little teen justin beiber like stage he was in during his so called “prime” he looks like a real man now. Everyone ages um like DUH. He still is sexy. get over it. Thats why so many women fall all over him and he cheats on Barf all the time.

@lil: And I assume you have some credible proof that he cheats on her. Btw she is in Paris ( yes, there are photos of her shopping yesterday ).
You are right, everyone ages but not everyone ages well. His lifestyle left marks on him that`s inevitable. He is not fat but he looks bloated and older than 37.

If the whole cheating story is true are you sure those women fall for a hunk or they fall for a famous and rich movie star? If the whole cheating story is true why do you think a woman puts up with it? Because he is so good looking or because he is a rich and famous movie star? Either way the girlfriend is without class that`s for sure.

@Hales

You TWAT

they paid him 5 millions $ for this commercial.
i hope he will give all this money for charity.

i doubt it. probably he`ll spend it on his little skunk and another vacation with his lame friends. i don`t think leo is such an awesome guy. rather shallow and lame.

HE IS AGING HORRIBLE. HIS FACE IS ALWAYS SO BLOATED.

that face is atrocious. ew

He looks like Matt Damon in those photos.

Ms. D. Archer @ 04/05/2011 at 1:32 pm

Thanks Kaz for ruining the first page with all your drivel. Get rid of this clown.
What do you people expect… that Leo is going to stay a young man of 23 his whole life? He’s a mature adult now AND is maturing beautifully. Gotta tell ya, the physique looks damn good to me.
I like when we get a new thread as that means new pictures, but the trolls that usually accompany it are an annoyance.

The flies and trolls are out in full force today.

Flies and trolls are annoyance. Delusional Leo fans who cannot accept the fact that not everyone like him, not everyone thinks he is aging well an not everyone considers him awesome and sexy are so much better. Oh, I forgot they are hypocrites as well. They are bashing bar and her mother and that`s all right because they are convinced that Leo is cheating on her and he is just playing with her not to mention that their relationship is a PR arrangement. So it`s ok to bash her but they just can`t handle things the other way around.

i am loving these new pics of him…….i think that in his contract, there must be a clause that states “must get wet”…..i think that in practically every movie he’s done, he has come in contact with some form of water…..titanic – self explanatory; R+J – swimming pool scene; the beach – self explanatory; gangs – im sure there was a rain scene in there???? ; CMIYC- scene at the end when tom hanks catches up with him in france, it was raining; the avaiator – not sure?; blood diamond – when he was wrapped in the towel after showering(hhhooootttt!!!!); the departed – rained before the sex scene; BOL – not sure? actually if you count getting your head flushed down the toilet; revolutionary road – shower scene; shutter island – got seriously wet; inception – lots of wet scenes…….have i left any out???? (early work excluded)…….THIS GUY LOVES GETTING WET …AND WE LOVE SEEING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!….

To the management @ 04/05/2011 at 2:00 pm

Dear Management;
Can you please ask visitors to make their comments about Leo because this is his thread? We don’t like certain people he associates with and we want to discuss his work, etc., not be the victims of someone else’s fan.
Thanks for your help.
–LF

Very dramatic. Maybe the management should check out his other threads where the discussion is about more than just his work including bashing the person they don`t want him to associate with. But I assume that`s OK.
PS: I`m not her fan but I don`t expect you to understand that. lol

About Hoover : J. Edgar looks to reach theaters by late 2011!!!!

Has anybody news of Gastby?

Ms. D. Archer @ 04/05/2011 at 2:17 pm

Thanks, @Fantomas:. I keep hearing go and no-go, so I’m not too sure. I guess we’ll have to keep our ear to the ground and keep the thread posted. :)

@Ms. D. Archer : thanks, i heard the same :)

born jaredian @ 04/05/2011 at 3:38 pm

lollie, you’re wasting your time. but go ahead, its a free board.

I believe it`s you who is wasting time with all the conspiracy theories and short stories. I know it`s a free board I`m not bothered by you and I don`t need your permission to post.
Have you seen the new barfie post? It must make all the delusionals really mad that Leo is still with her. lol

@Fantomas: Gatsby will be filmed in August in Sydney, Australia and will be released in the spring of 2012. Leonardo will go back to looking like a stick-thin, young sweetheart for the movie.. and Carey Mulligan is still unfortunately attached to play Daisy.

@Baby Blues:
another great load of photo’s baby blues…thanks for these. he is looking seriosly hot and dapper in these pics….not sure about the hair being that slicked back…you can see his receding hairline….he still looks good though..especially that smile…makes me wanna smile with him.
anyways, is this a commercial hes filming or a mini-series…i havent seen so many costume changes in one commercial before……cant wait to see the final product, speaking of….have not noticed him holding any mobile phone device or anything throughout the shoot…he could be advertising menswear with all the costume changes for all we know?????

Ms. D. Archer @ 04/05/2011 at 5:18 pm

There ARE a lot of costume changes. It sort of looks like the premise of the commercial is Leo evading the paps. I get this vibe based on the motorcycle pics linked to yesterday. Maybe it’s clothing changes in order to avoid being snapped? Hopefully, it gets posted somewhere so we can see it too.

Ms. D. Archer @ 04/05/2011 at 5:20 pm

Maybe we’ll get psyched out and Kate will make an Inception like appearance in the commercial ….
Love this look on Kate. Very chic.

ice queen NL @ 04/05/2011 at 5:42 pm

oops sorry for the double post

@kerri: well said :D i love the man !!!

WHAT JUST HAPPEN HERE???……. two posts back-to-back of Leo….. i loveeeeee!!!!!!! but if i knew i was goin to get my wish i would have wished for something MY-HEART-DEEPLY-DESIRES!!!! but JUST MY LUCK!!!!………. yeh! we get it she was there….. so WHAT???…….. there’s been this constant HATRED towards Leo in this thread, i wonder why????……… from Pro-Bars that is……. hmmmmmmmmm……… something wrong Bar/Herflies????????………… i just love it when she’s not with him……… and @lol, YES! it does tell A LOT about the type of woman who’d put up with IT!!!!!!…………. either way, she’s seen as a Gold-Digger!!!!!!!!!……… and yes! i like to believe that it’s all just an arrangement!!!!!……. i have nothin personal aganist jews, but i heard that a jew woman sleeps with a man within an hour of meeting him and vice-versa, some jew girl said so herself………. if it’s true IMAGINE all the things bar is before posting anymore comments against LEO……… they both are getting what they want from each other – THIS arrangement!!!!………. end of story!!!!!!!………

amazingly just when another break-up rumor started we get another info of them being together…….. WHY ARE THEY SO FREAKIN’ WORRIED ABOUT THE SPLIT RUMORS????????………… if they r rumors then so be it! what i STILL don’t understand WHY do they get so worked up by them????????……… any truth to them??????………. i came across one artcile….. http://www.foxrio2.com/leonardo-dicaprio-suits-up-while-bar-refaeli-shops-in-paris/ read for urselves…………. we KNOW they are still together, why all the tension then???

@here: Are you talking about the article or the posters on here?I think the posters on here were just hoping.lol @born jaredian,you called it yesterday,like magic a thread for you know who appeared.Seems to be alot of hate on this thread.Not going to run me off though,cause I like looking at the pics.I’m sticking around I want to see if us delusional fans are right and he dumps her.lol

I don’t get it either. What’s the point? There is NO way that there is a rabid Bar fan out there. She hasn’t done anything noteworthy enough to warrant that ferocious loyalty – unlike the VS girls or the 90s supermodels. I could care less if they split. I’m so weary of this silliness. Let’s just talk about Leo and ignore her crap.

born jaredian @ 04/05/2011 at 8:18 pm

leo is looking kind of tired and resigned and so am I—i dont really care about them anymore, i just hate the lying and hyperbole. there aint nothing to see anyway, just a kind of average looking girl from idaho or kansas.

marvin, you’re right – her fans are usually fake either her assistant or mom posting under mutiple names. its not a “conspiracy theory” – ths isnt jfk we are talking about- just they outed themselves or were outed by others numerous times.

SO PLEASE STAY ON THIS THREAD leo fans, dont give barfie any traffic. the usual fake mommikers are at it again. im not!

and i’m not going to respond to lol anymore, i invite you to put her on “ignore” mode too.

remember nothing ever stays the same, particularly not in hollywood. once he’s alone the games begin again.

born jaredian @ 04/05/2011 at 8:42 pm

@curi2:

i am suprised it wasnt the double panel approach, but it was basically the same thing. just so you know, “Nicki” on the bar thread is one of the monnikers they use over and over. -t here are a couple of others, “tal” “ruth” “Lisa rose” (she started out as “lisa” then “rose” tipi levine was posting as “michael” early on until someone outed her. it didnt occur to me that it was tzipi until she was outed on this site,
on huffington post, that x17 online san tropez post, and on several israeli entertainment sites- once by her own cousin. then i went back and looked at the older threads her and a definite pattern/history emerged. also similiar “voices” “Styles” etc— we got to know who was who in camp barfie. Bar even signed her initials to one or two…

It’s still early….we’ll probably get a post like that too.

Interesting article about Kate and her nudity
This part compliment or not about Leo are we comparing his model to a french prostitute?
“Winslet’s career took off with TITANIC and an infamous nude scene with Leonardo DiCaprio who was super skilled at drawing French prostitutes, a prelude to his relationship with that foreign model.”lol

Anyway enough on that.Hope he shows for the award thing.

for the record... @ 04/05/2011 at 9:26 pm

@ice queen NL: thanks for the link…seems like there are more pics from this commercial shoot than the entire J. Edgar shoot…but i ain’t complaining :)

@born jaredian: i saw the “double-panel” approach used on another site today…it’s all the blogs can do when they are not photo’d together for MONTHS…

for the record... @ 04/05/2011 at 9:40 pm

@curi2: great article on Kate…is anyone watching Mildred Pierce? The final two parts are this coming Sunday…she is fantastic in the role…if she gets an Emmy it is much deserved!

but to answer your question, i think it was a dig at you-know-who, ’cause the words “foreign model” linked to her website, lmao!!!! but whatevs…that award thing has been televised in prior years…hope he goes (solo) and if it’s on TV i’m watching!

King sausage fan @ 04/05/2011 at 10:50 pm

hey guys, i must say it’s been a fun day at JJ today. Lots to read and lots of laughs especially on the Barfy thread. And I agree that there was some hate on the Leo thread today so there were def. some flies hovering.
I don’t get the black stockings with blue jean shorts look that Barfs got going there. Maybe she’s trying to hide her thick legs? i dunno. It looks tacky though. And than there’s Irina Shayk, I was looking at the pics on celebrity gossip.net of that woman and I was like DAMN, all I can say is DAMN.
I don’t care about Leo dating a model anymore either, but please god just let her be a REAL model and not a leech next time around. I would love to see him transition to someone with their own career and who has their sh*t together… but I will miss the Barfy posts when she’s out of the picture..i must admit I enjoy poking fun at her. Her one fan and her PR are just so damn obnoxious in every way. I love getting back at those idiots. hehehe *evil horns* :)

King sausage fan @ 04/05/2011 at 10:52 pm

@js:

thank you JS, that’s great news… I can’t wait for Gatsby..!!!! AND HOOVER, I hope it comes out this year, waiting till 2012 would be ridiculous!!!

born jaredian @ 04/05/2011 at 11:10 pm

Here’s Bar on a thread from the superficial. Originally she also posted in Hebrew on the bottom threatening to go to her lawyer but my computer doesnt have hebrew characters. That was what the ???? are

#
Bar Refaeli | February 22, 2010 at 5:03 am

this is my first time on your website.I am not too pleased with the comment you have made. Perhaps you should give me and Leo some respect. I am not just a piece of meat you can look at, but I am a person and a professional model which is what i do. I am truly grateful for the support you have for my photographs, but there is no need to comment disrespectfully at my body.

???? ?? ?? ????? ??. ????? ??? ??? ????? ???? ??? ????? ..

born jaredian @ 04/05/2011 at 11:12 pm

from Blind Items Exposed- notice who top suspect is.

Blind Vice: King ******* Can’t Keep It in His Pants
New from Ted -

Blind Vice: King ******* Can’t Keep It in His Pants

Oh King *******! How happy you’re about to make many of your groupies all over the world, when they find out that high profile relationship you’re in don’t mean a thang.
See, King is king for a reason. He’s charming, knows how to command a room, and is good looking in that yeah, I know I’m the s–t kind of way.
So, it only makes sense he found an equally yummy counterpart whom he has flaunted all over the world.
Inception (Two-Disc Edition) [Blu-ray]But does she know where her man’s ***** plays when she’s away?
Lots of places, really, but one girl she might be super pissed about her man shagging is a well-known L.A. party chick who has bedded the likes of one Shafterella Shoshtein’s boy *******, Super Duper-Cooper, and the bisexual star who gave Crescent Kumquat herpes.
Don’t you just love the one degree of Blind Vice separation in this town?
Anyhoo, party honey was pulling her phone out and showing all kinds of dirty texts that King ******* was sending her while he was supposedly with his pretty babe.
“She’s so stupid,” quipped the preening **** about King’s main gal. “He cheats on her all the time. But he’s good in bed and hot, so I don’t feel bad about it.”
It’s true, King ******* has his moniker for a reason. He’s quite royally equipped.
And it’s only a matter of time before that gorgeous babe of his catches him putting his jewels where they don’t belong—and calls it off.
Clearly, it’s what the eternal bachelor is aiming for.
And It Ain’t: Joel Madden, Kanye West, Johnny Depp

Update 4/2/11 – Ted has eliminated Joel Madden, Kanye West, Johnny Depp, Caleb Followhill, Prince William, George Clooney, Darren DeGallo, Jared Leto, Robert Pattinson, 50 Cent, Joe Jonas, Channing Tatum, Mark Wahlberg, P Diddy, Matthew McConaughey, Justin Timberlake, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis, Dwayne Johnson, Jon Hamm, Ryan Gosling, Alexander Skarsgard, Bradley Cooper, Christian Bale, Jason Statham, Kevin Connolly, Brad Pitt, Chris O’Donnell, Matthew McConaughey, Anderson Cooper, James Franco, Ryan Reynolds, Chris Pine, Ashton Kutcher, Tao Ruspoli, Morgan Freeman.

Clues: Not an athlete; has not done voice-over work; has been a side character in a BV before, but never a starring role until now.Was at the 2011 Academy Award ceremony. Think more movies than television. Does not have kids. Much younger than Morgan Freeman.

Top suspect -Leonardo DiCaprio (even though he has already been a BV “ages ago” per Ted in 2010. Yes… Ted says KS has been in a BV before, as a side character. He is now saying people can have two names. See our discussion in comments!)

@js: That is great news I was thinking it would be a long summer.lol
I haven’t been watching Mildred Pierce,I don’t like mini series.I wonder if they are going to show the entire thing then I would def watch. She will prob get nominated don’t even have to watch to know that.

born jaredian @ 04/05/2011 at 11:18 pm

you guys know about this one….tzipi trying to paint leo as gay when they were broken up and in st.tropez

Posted by: Abbie

Leo is again surrounded with guys and girls hired by an escort agency….

Posted by: Anonymous

Abbie you’re just upset because Leo isnt seeing that slu/t anymore

When they were together you were all over them now they’re not you’re saying that leo is weird. You’re the weirdo you freak, get over it! Leo left the slu/t! hahahahahahahahaha! Sucks for you Abbie the idiot!

August 15, 2009 3:49 PM
Posted by: Anonymous

“Abbie” is Tzipi Refaeli. Hi Tzipi – what’s up?

August 15, 2009 4:50 PM
Posted by: Anonymous

Guys Leo surrounds himself with all these girls beacause he is GAY. Believe me his boyfriend is Lucas Haas. By the way that is why Tobey doesn’t hang with him. By the way Leo is in his so called rehab in St. Tropez. Leo just face the fact you are GAY and stop drowning your sorrows in booze and pills. No joke no one in their mid 30′s goes clubbing for the music and dance. Leo picks up young men and free drugs. I’ve seen it with my own eyes in the VIP rooms.

born jaredian @ 04/05/2011 at 11:34 pm

From Perez Hilton

NO I know people in LA that FOR SURE have been hit on him in the last two months. He told one girl I know that she should hang out with him before his girl friend got back in a week. He’s a player, heartless.

1. I’m a California girl living in Tel Aviv, Israel…where Bar is from. She is known for being a mattress-backed, fame-seeking *****. Her mama sent off to the US to land a rich man. Leo was not her first attempt…

. Leo is a fantastic actor who wowed the world in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape, but quite frankly he leaves me feeling a tad bit ewww’d out. And in this photo, he really does remind me of Jack or even Marlon… Leo is clearly only going to grow heftier with age. And I disagree, sadly, with @Laury – there will always be plenty of dumb, young ******* to chase an old fat famous dude.

on her and Kelly Slater

she is not even really seeing slater. He was at a benefit in Israel and she was one of the guests. It was reported that she was all over him and would not let anyone get close to him all evening she even pushed another model who came over to say hi. But Bar herself only met him that evening when she came and introduced herself. And now she’s making out as if they are a couple.

But wait ! There’s more. I’m digging it out.

born jaredian @ 04/05/2011 at 11:48 pm

I’m mining the superficial now.

??????????????

#
edwinna falchi | April 22, 2006 at 12:53 am

i believe the above poster who made out with leo in miami. that boy is a real ****. he tried to get my friends and i to come over his friend mike’s house once with the promise of some weed, which he failed to produce, so we left. a couple of days later my tires were slashed when i was at a party. As i was waiting for the tow truck outside, he drove by real slowly, asking cheekily what had happened. i’m convinced it was him. he used to drive a crappy 80s jaguar and always wore a dorky beret. he was a puny little thing, we made fun of him because he was on growing pains.

born jaredian @ 04/05/2011 at 11:49 pm

#
MeganHarris | October 16, 2006 at 8:44 pm

geez… to this day i get people asking me if i really made out with him.. YES.

I DID. Whatever.. he was on X, and so was everyone else.

I wasn’t the only girl that night who did the same.

its no big deal in MB.

born jaredian @ 04/05/2011 at 11:51 pm

#
chaunceygardner | April 13, 2007 at 9:46 am

DiCaprio dates broads who seem hot – until you look at them for more than a few seconds. Keep your eyes on them and they start to look plain, and ultimately sorta ugly. You’d figure that guy could pull better tail than that.

born jaredian @ 04/05/2011 at 11:52 pm

#
miss independent | July 6, 2007 at 3:51 am

I thikn Bar is a really pretty girl and has an amazing body, but the girl is so rude! She’s just money hungry and modeing isnt even her true passion. she’ll whatever she can to make some $$$

born jaredian @ 04/06/2011 at 12:03 am

OK, I thought this was funny. I’m letting others speak for me

#
Harry | June 9, 2009 at 1:42 pm

She’s off the map hot, but I guess if the world is your ******, why marry someone you know you’re going to break up with when she turns 30, then have to give them half your money? Even if she does have 8 more good years in her. It’s the car buying principle. Why buy when you can lease? Switch out every 2 years. Makes sense, from a guy’s point of view.

born jaredian @ 04/06/2011 at 12:05 am

Another one I thought was funny/real

#
Lloyd Christmas | June 9, 2009 at 3:37 pm

Life lesson: He lives better than 99.9999 % of the globe, has one of the hottest babes on the planet, still reasonably young & in good health, lives in the most free country> and this sucker is still unhappy. It’s all the same with the lights off anyway, he’s a wanker..

born jaredian @ 04/06/2011 at 12:09 am

CaliDude | October 29, 2009 at 11:18 am

#44
A large % of Israeli’s dislike Bar because she skipped out on military service by marrying some old guy, a family friend as a matter of fact.
Also, it didn’t help that she said, “Why is it good to die for our country? Isn’t it better to live in New York?”

@js : thanks

bj, call it a day @ 04/06/2011 at 2:37 am

leo is not gay. there would be nothing wrong if he was. i’d prefer it if he was attracted to men than to the ignorant, racist, no talent, smash faced, tree trunk legged opportunist bar refaeli. my opinion of him as a man would go way up. but alas, he is not gay. he’s into women. lots of them. and the desperate girl with no self respect lets him ‘do his thing’ whenever, and with whomever, he wants in the hopes he will ‘grow out of it’ and she will be in the right place at the right time. he will grow out of it eventually, but not with her.

Leo is going to be honored with Horatio Alger of Distinguished Americans award (april 7-9, 2011). Do you think that he will make for it an appearance?

How are you guys sure that he’s a player and a cheater? Is there any proof? I have nothing against what he’s doing if he’s doing it.. there’s nothing wrong with cheating on his occasional private prostitute/model friend.

I hope he does play the field and act like a douchebag.. and hit on random girls at some party.

@born jaredian: LOL! ha ha ha ha ha ha she’s a freaking joke!

ice queen NL @ 04/06/2011 at 8:35 am

@ for the record… i thought that you wouldn’t complain :)

Barf is no model @ 04/06/2011 at 9:57 am

@bj, call it a day:

that was hilarious, you are so right on LMAO

Bar and her freaks!!! SEE THE SIGN AND GET GOIN ALREADY!!!!……. no need to get ANGRY!!!!…… u r litreally screamin in my ears with ur comments….. try to calm down…… u wouldn’t be so worked up about our comments if u weren’t bar / her flies……. now i’m sure, u r her / her mother / adi……. otherwise, how would u know that he had a lunch date with her if u aren’t her or someone close to her?????…… dude! Leo this BI@TCH is all public with ur relationship with her, ur whereabouts and yada yada, WHAT EXACTLY IS PRIVATE ABOUT YOU TWO????………. she gives out info about EVERYTHING concernin this thing that u two have – ickyyyy, pukieeeeeeeeee – OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!…….

CET HOMMMME EST UN DIEU VIVANT !! <333333333

for the record... @ 04/06/2011 at 2:45 pm

@born jaredian: that post barfie made on superficial is too much, don’t whether to laugh or feel sorry for this chick…she really hasn’t got a clue.

note to barfie: when you model swimsuits you invite comments on your body…and when you model swimsuits but stuff your face with french fries every chance you get…don’t get mad when the comments aren’t positive…just sayin…

Gisele N. Bundchen @ 04/06/2011 at 3:17 pm

HI @french:, @for the record…: @Fantomas: @here: @ice queen NL: @born jaredian: @curi2:
Thanks for the link, fantomas. Those pictures are great.

Gisele N. Bundchen @ 04/06/2011 at 3:20 pm

Sorry… the filming of the video NOT the commercial itself.

Why, why, why are my tame comments being moderated? (sigh)

Yeah. 36 pictures. There are a few that we haven’t seen yet.

He should get married soon, and NursesDate was amazing

So this has absolutely nothing to do with Leo, but if you want to see something funny… read on.
PS – on an NSFW scale it’s a 1-2-ish for those on work computers.

born jaredian @ 04/06/2011 at 6:23 pm

@for the record…:

just a few comments – just like in poltergeist- “they’re heeee-reeee”

you are getting moderating because I am spillling tea here–and i havent event gotten started yet. its not a conspiracy theory-they sign their names and everything. and they hate gisele because she has everything bar wants but cant get with leo.

just keep posting on this thread i dont want to hear from them.

born jaredian @ 04/06/2011 at 6:29 pm

there are more posts, more tea to spill, brace yourself.
eating right is prt of your job as a model….

also I love GB-they HATE GB and bash/ antagonize her threads all the time–because bar doesnt have it to copy her success

I know.. that’s why I vowed not to go on her threads. What’s the point? Not a fan.
Is Leo Stateside yet? I really like the x17 pics. He looks good and so trim. Someone said perhaps getting ready for Gatsby? Hmmm.
As much as I like him, I have to say…. he’s not a runner. haha He’s better at giving intensity say… standing, walking, but I’m sure when it’s spliced together it’ll look great.

______________New Leo Thread________________

hoover fan @ 04/06/2011 at 7:31 pm

@NYC:

wow, I actually love her philosophy. “You don’t acquire what you can’t afford.” Those are good words to live by, and I couldn’t agree with her more. I like her little pad, it’s cute :)… I love NY!!

btw, Hi to all the leofans and thanks for all the links/updates/news!!

@I ❤ GB:
going there now :)

King sausage fan @ 04/06/2011 at 7:46 pm

@born jaredian: @I ❤ GB:

you guys are smart to stay away from her thread. I just get curious so I have to read what the comments say. Plus it’s fun and a good laugh. Their new angle apparently is that the Leo-fans are jealous of Barfy. That seems to be their new angle now. And what is it we’re supposed to be jealous of exactly? most of us just want to see him with someone who’s at his level professionally, and that’s not gonna use him up and that is a real looker as well..eye candy never hurt nobody LOL… I guess they are scared to lose their meal ticket and connections if he leaves her… we want to see him with someone that’s genuine and that has her sh*t together and that is beautiful, but yet we’re jealous? yeah that makes a lot of sense :S um, okay? LOL

@King sausage fan:
I’m the same way I just got to see what people are saying its a good laugh.Can you believe someone actually said she works as much as any other model and doesn’t need Leo’s low salary???WTF O and the pregnant comment.Somethings missing …. the weirdo who comes on all these threads with the Bar/Leo wedding 2011 where are they@..lol Nice,going to the new thread.

born jaredian @ 04/06/2011 at 9:59 pm

I like leonardo but honestly could not handle going out with him. i like to feel secure in my relationships and i wouldnt with him.but i would like to see him with someone else who is really beautiful, sexy/smart/talented and just…more……..

i do find it insulting to women in general that he goes out with someone untalented and stupid as bar refaeli—its like only boobs not brains matter. i do have a problem with it.

i’m not scheming on him for me personally, i’m scheming on him for the female half of the human race.

King sausage fan @ 04/07/2011 at 12:12 am

@born jaredian:

I don’t think he will be like this when he finds someone he can respect and that is his equal partner. I may be mistaken, but I don’t think he’s a true pathological cheater or anything..I just think he has been doing it with Barf because he knows what she’s about, and that she puts up with all his sh*t because she loves the attention and money too much to let him go. Who would respect someone like that? I think he needs one of his friends or family to pump him up and let him know his worth and how much better he should be doing for himself. Instead of just settling for this dead end arrangement with Barfy he should be going out there and meeting new people and weighing his options. There are so many women with great careers, that are successful, not opportunistic and that are easy on the eyes as well… Model or no model, just someone that is good for him instead of someone that is leeching off him… I think he’s just gotten so used to being used that it’s like second nature to him. He’s just resigned himself to being around these type of people and that’s all he knows… I think this happens to a lot of famous people, it’s like they lose faith in people and think everyone they meet is the same…
Well guess what, everyone is not the same and that’s what his PR and so called people who care about him should be telling him. I don’t think anyone bothers to talk to him about these things.

born jaredian @ 04/07/2011 at 1:30 am

@King sausage fan: i hope so too, i’m as jaded as the rest but i hope so.

a BIG hello to u too! @Gisele N. Bundchen.. :)

WOW!…. Seriously? Dosent anyone think that some of these comments are cruel and unnesseseary like really ” big stomach” isint that kinda mean! Personally i Love and Respect Leonardo so if anyone has anything to say to me or comment on my comment do it i want your opinion!!!! (better not be nothing mean about him!!!!)

I think, you know somthing which should suport to climb up world one acctors… Becouse i fill you… You are so…. i don’t explane it…