Sean Penn: Shirtless Jogging In Malibu

Sean Penn: Shirtless Jogging In Malibu

Sean Penn works up a sweat doing a bit of shirtless jogging on Friday (April 1) in Malibu, Calif.

The 50-year-old Oscar winner has reportedly been dating 26-year-old actress Scarlett Johansson.

Sean‘s ex, model Jessica White, recently said that Sean and Scarlett make a good couple.

“Yes, they’re great together,” Jessica tells Popeater. “I think Sean needs a good woman in his life.”

25+ pictures inside of Sean Penn jogging shirtless

sean penn shirtless jogging 21
sean penn shirtless jogging 22
sean penn shirtless jogging 23
sean penn shirtless jogging 24
sean penn shirtless jogging 25

Christopher Polk/Getty

can’t believe he is dating scarlet

Half a century old @ 04/05/2011 at 4:29 pm

Despite all the booze and ****, he’s looking really good for his age.

He’ll need all his energy tho to keep up with a 25 yr old :-)

Half a century old @ 04/05/2011 at 4:31 pm

*** = ciggies (didn’t know you can’t use the “f” word on JJ – LOL)

He’s looking pretty sexy especially for his age.

SCARLETT WHY THIS GUY? RYAN WAS HOTTER.

LadeeTudor1*9 @ 04/05/2011 at 5:34 pm

Penn is not bad looking and always remains in shape. I am also surprised he’s got something going with ScarJo.

I have always thought that he and Madonna were suited for each and really I would like to see them find their way back to each other..I think they’er soulmates.

A man …no matter how cool, young he keeps himself cannot keep up with a 20-something in bed, life or anything else. Their pillow talk must really run out of steam.

The 20-something will eventually want someone her own age and then the olde man will have to move on to the next…neverending circle.

That said—I’m sure he’s enjoying himself …for now.

Its called Mid Life

He has to build stamina to keep up with her daughter. Andropause is sad.

He is one hell of a SEXY man.

MangerBouger @ 04/05/2011 at 6:23 pm

I think thoughtful Jessica leant that he needs a toy who’s nearly (damn one year) half his age to reboot him.

MangerBouger @ 04/05/2011 at 6:24 pm

*meant

This smug faced actor was rumored to be dating Natalie Portman a couple of years ago as well, but Natalie denied it due to persistent rumors… So i’m hoping Scarlett will do the same after sometime, unless of course it’s true

@LadeeTudor1*9:

I agree with everything you said especially the Sean and Madonna stuff.

LadeeTudor1*9 @ 04/05/2011 at 7:31 pm

@Nancy:

Sean and Madonna were very young when they married. Who knows….maybe the timing wasn’t right the first time around…I think they should give it another shot.
Remember they were spotted a while back dining ..I had hoped that they were getting together. I think Sean is the only man who can tame her….and Madonna is the only woman who can keep his interests..in bed and out!

I like them together!

@LadeeTudor1*9:

I like the way you think lol I think you’re right they also were seen dancing with each other at her Oscar Party a month ago so…..I think it might be wishful thinking on our part but who knows maybe someday it will dawn on them that they belong together.

Madonna?? That old bag? Why would he go back to that when he can have someone smarter, hotter and not such a pain in the ass like Scarlett Jo? You only live once, 50 is the new 40 as long as he’s in good shape and he’ll be fine…. As for Madonna she going to have to settle for the revolving door of male gigolo’s and try to find happiness with that life style.

@Mann: Not to be mean or anything.

He was 24-years-old when Scarlett was born. That’s really, disturbing.

He needs a good woman in his life????? Are you serious? he had Robin Wright, who put up with a lot, before she finally said enough. No, I don’t think Scarlett will stay with him for long. Films will take her away and he’ll start boozing and losing it again. Or maybe not… who knows? But he had a good woman, and he eventually wore her down.

Haha! Oh I bet he feels the pressure now to stay fit. Nothing like a sexy younger woman to motivate an aging man. That said he is sexy and has always had a kind of magnetism. But the age difference is ridic. He must know there’s a foreseeable end to this new romance.

Re Madonna…Well that ship has long sailed. I think when he tied her to a chair and the police had to be called to rescue her most likely killed that possibility.

You’re all blaming Sean here, how about Scarlett? It takes two, remember? I wouldn’t be at all surprised if she was the one that chased him. He obviously won’t be the last one for her – and mark my words – her future pursuits will also be ‘out of the norm’.

British Latin American @ 04/06/2011 at 11:18 am

@LadeeTudor1*9: Your statement was the most ridiculous and ageist posted here.

“he needs i good woman in his life”?? I’m sorry but that’s the most stupid thing I have heard today.. Wasn’t Robin a good woman?? She stood by him for 20 years with all his cheating and whatever he was up to..