Ryan Gosling: Shirtless for 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' Trailer!

Ryan Gosling: Shirtless for 'Crazy, Stupid, Love' Trailer!

Ryan Gosling goes shirtless in the trailer for his latest movie, Crazy, Stupid, Love!

The film, written by Dan Fogelman (Tangled, Cars) also stars Steve Carell, Julianne Moore, Emma Stone, and Marisa Tomei!

Here’s the synopsis: “A father’s life unravels while he deals with a marital crisis and tries to manage his relationship with his children.”

Crazy, Stupid, Love is out July 29!

‘Crazy Stupid Love’ Trailer

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

This looks good!

Sligo this is one time that I disagree with you. You are so wrong. He is hot!

movie is like hitch…..jus alil bit different…..

loverducky @ 04/06/2011 at 3:07 pm

This looks amazing. Ryan Gosling can do no wrong

@kp: …except this film looks good, and actually has good actors in it.

MangerBouger @ 04/06/2011 at 3:09 pm

‘Seriously ? It’s like you’re photoshoped !! Ha ha … so funny, sometimes I say that to myself when I meet someone physically perfect !

@Sligo lambert ^_______^ cute: GOODDDDDDDDDDDD ur such a troll. go away.

I will watch anything with Ryan in it.,one of my favorite actors.

Anonymous @ 04/06/2011 at 3:18 pm

ewww he looks gross and overtanned. the funniest trhing about the trailer is that he’s supposed to be hot. uhhhh no.

Haha, that last line was good! In fact, the whole movie looks good.

Wow he’s actually doing a movie that’s not depressing? he looked uncomforatble in a comedic role. Still think he’s overrated.

his face is soooo fug. he always looks constipated. the movie looks cliche and like every other rom-com out there.

this movie looks like a total rip-off of hitch. but unlike will smith, ryan gosling is annoying and not attractive.

god damn, Ryan Gosling’s gorgeous.

Great cast! I loooove Ryan Gosling!!!

With Marisa, Julianne, and Steve it should be good, I don’t know though… What a bad movie name.

@ugh: are you calling Ryan Gosling overrated? hahahaha well the true is Robert Pattison IS overrated and the fact hes a terrible actor…

@RIP-OFF: get glasses inmediately!

Lurv me some Goslin' @ 04/06/2011 at 3:37 pm

Looks hilarious. Too bad she went for the top and not the pants. ;)

Anonymous @ 04/06/2011 at 3:40 pm

I didn’t laugh once. And Ryan isn’t hot enough anbd his body isn’t good enough to justify the movie always saying he is. He aint all that.

Anonymous @ 04/06/2011 at 3:42 pm

He looks even less believable and comfortable as a ladie’s man than Jakey in Love and Other Drugs. Whatever happened to real men in Hollywood? All the young guys are lame sissies.

emma stone is lovely!