Bar Refaeli: New York Arrival with Leonardo DiCaprio!

Bar Refaeli: New York Arrival with Leonardo DiCaprio!

Bar Refaeli arrives at JFK Airport with her boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio on a flight from Paris on Thursday (April 7) in NYC.

Leonardo kept his face hidden as they made their way out of the airport.

The 25-year-old model spent time in the French city while Leo shot a commercial for Chinese company Guangdong OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp.

Earlier in the week, Bar did some shoe shopping while Leonardo was at work.

Bar was later seen hopping a flight to Miami for the popular Summit Series younger leaders conference, Summit at Sea. Kristen Bell and Sophia Bush are also expected to attend!

FYI: Bar is carrying the Jimmy Choo “Rosalie” bag.

bar refaeli new york arrival leonardo dicaprio 01
bar refaeli new york arrival leonardo dicaprio 02
bar refaeli new york arrival leonardo dicaprio 03
bar refaeli new york arrival leonardo dicaprio 04
bar refaeli new york arrival leonardo dicaprio 05

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Fan of Frumpy @ 04/08/2011 at 12:28 pm

So where are the photos of them arriving TOGETHER? Plus again the whole post is about Leo and you post these dreadful photos of Frumpy again. The boots, the socks and the leggings…. just dreadful on so many levels. Even the Jimmy Choo bags can`t help this disaster.
Leo is being honored in DC right now. But why would JJ post about that? Sour face frumpy barfie seems to be more interesting. I don`t get it…

Arec Barrwin @ 04/08/2011 at 12:29 pm

Bar Refaeli is amazingly gorgeous. This sensual young woman is indescribably beautiful. Israeli perfection doesn’t get much purer than her.

Thank you for these completely uninteresting and boring photos of her again. Who cares about her? I guess JJ needs the hits on his site so much that he just keeps posting about wannabes.

Waiting on the wierdos who post the same messages about their life stories lmao.

Carmen Havar @ 04/08/2011 at 12:33 pm

Love Bar!! Beautiful couple. She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl. I hope she has finally found the one…love can last though it can take time finding the diamond in the ruff.
So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies.

Kylie Cyrus @ 04/08/2011 at 12:35 pm

Bar Refaeli has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to real women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy! I’m not skinny, I’m curvy, but I think that’s the best way to be. Womanly. It’s sexy!

It’s a miracle!!! Socks and Tshirt colors are matching!!!! Well done Bar.
P.S. next time try to do the same with the rest of your outfit.

I mean weirdos like bar fans who keep posting under different names drooling over her even though besides her boyfriend there`s absolutely nothing interesting or appealing about her. I can`t wait to read their comments with the same jealousy and get a life stuff using the word obviously over and over again. lmao

Michelle Szohr @ 04/08/2011 at 12:36 pm

I’m glad Leo and Bar are still together and in a happy relationship.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think he taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m voluptuous and I’ve always been that way but I don’t really feel pretty ever, without makeup. I feel ugly. And so I would have to sleep with makeup on, or feel ugly and gross. He looks beyond all of that, which is such a win, because I’ve never felt that with anybody. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

… and here they are: Carmen and Kylie. lmao

I really LOVE this girl! And whomever calls her ugly must be blind! The girl is very pretty and has the most beautiful eyes. She will have a very successful future and making a bigger name for herself down the line.
I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I see it as an achievement that I’ve got to this age without getting married and having children. Not that I’ve got anything against either, but I have been with so many guys who have said “You’re mine. Let’s get married and have kids” and I have always said no because I have always wanted my independence and my own life. This year hasn’t been easy, but now that I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life, I am looking forward to giving all that up. I wasn’t in a relationship that fulfilled me until now and what I did in the past was selfish. I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don’t regret the outcome – a committed relationship with my toyboy. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Yes. A nice role model for fat desperate HWs.
Unfortunately, fat HWs do not have access to photoshop in their bedroom like this one has for her photo shoots.

The Milk Man @ 04/08/2011 at 12:40 pm

@nick:

lmao! You asked for ‘em, you got ‘em. These have got to be spammers or studio people posing as fans or something, cuz every single thread has them posting the exact same crap. Hilarious!

Leo should be with a muslim girl. bar is too ugly for a beautiful man like leo.

Leo is a very intelligent, independent, sexy and strong man. As that man i hope he continues his search for his true love. After everything he has accomplished he deserves to find her.

@Arec Barrwin:

So what? No sex for you!

Where is handsome pretty leonardo diCaprio?

I have to add Michelle and Shakira of course. It took me 5 whole seconds to figure out that it`s the exact same person. Isn`t it just hilarious? I mean who else would seriously write stuff like `she deserves to be happy`? For what? Dodging the army, trying to get out of paying taxes …etc. Come on, this person must be paid to post all this stuff here to annoy the `haters`.

Miley Cyprus @ 04/08/2011 at 12:48 pm

I wish that Leonardo DiCaprio would finally marry her and start a family. He could have done this with Gisele Bundchen if he tried. I am not sure if he can with Bar Refaeli due to the marriage laws in Israel and him not being Jewish.
I also hope that Leo drops out of many of the following other projects as it is difficult to follow with so many:
The Devil in the White City
In Dark Woods
Brave New World
Cache
Untitled Michael Mann/1930s Noir Project
The Chancellor Manuscript
The Low Dweller

Leo is in DC at an event ( with Lukas Haas ) where he is being honored with the likes of Major Bloomberg…etc. But that`s not important on this site. barfie and her Jimmy Choo bag together with the disastrous outfit is what matters.

What’s the big deal?

Im not hate or love bar ,only i don’t care

not flattering @ 04/08/2011 at 12:55 pm

I love Bar, but that cardigan is DEFIENTLY not flattering on her. Flowy round the belly, definelty not flattering for her body. Makes her look pregnant, or trying to hide a pregnancy, either way, not a fan of the cardigan sweater thing.

@not flattering @ 04/08/2011 at 1:12 pm

Everything is DEFIENTLY unflattering on her. I think the cardigan is OK.
Halle, Gisele, Natalie look fabulous wearing cardigans. Every model and actress around the world (A, B…to Z-list) wear cardigans looking stylish, except this one.
I think Barfie is definitely unflattering for anything she wears. That’s why nobody calls her for an actual fashion job.

I dont know how he’s able to stand her… She must be a saint in front of him.

Thanks JJ! Just love to see new pictures of Bar and Leo, the discrete couple!

And what I love above all is to read how jealous losers (probably the same moron) insist on posting idiot comments about the two lovers. I am sooooo happy (she)they is (are) eating her(their hearts out!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOLLLLLLL

Many women must feel identified with Bar. Saints in front of men, b*tches with the rest of the world.

And of course we have `Ella` ( aka. Nicki ) with the beyond typical barfie fan comment: we have almost everything, jealousy, same person posting under different name, private couple…etc. Uniform comment from a typical barfie fan. YAWN just like barfie!
`(she)they is (are) eating her(their hearts out!` beautiful sentence! Congrats!

Leo seems very ashamed to be with her…hiding..lol.

What a beautiful woman!

Why is Leo covering his face? Duhhhhhhhhh your famous.There obviously going to be razziiiiiii taking picture of you.Bar WOW

@Carmen Havar: Are you the same person posting over and over again about your relationships. Please, nobody give a rathole. Seriously. We come her for celebrities, to judge them, to love them, to critic. Not to read about your crappy love life.
@nick:
I agree, they make up these stupid names just to praise her to heaven talking about curves and such. She doesn’t have curves, she is not an outstanding beauty. She is just HIS girlfriend FOR THE MOMENT. They really should accept it. But they can’t, however they know he will be over her very soon.

@Michelle Szohr: For you the same thing. Don’t care about your husband and what you guys do. Nobody does just shut it PLEASE.

@Arec Barrwin: There is no such thing as Isreali perfection. You just made that one up, becaues she is Jew she is perfection? No, she is only here on JJ because she sleeps with DiCaprio

I just can’t think of anything besides Leo that makes her interesting….
She is not curvy. She is thick and stalky. BIG difference.

Not pregnancy just big and bloated because she doesn’t take her job seriously. fashion is so over her. well not like they were ever into her to begin with, lol but they’re REALLY done now as seen in her dwindling career.

Fan of Frumpy @ 04/08/2011 at 4:40 pm

From Paris to New York then to Miami? It would have been easier to go straight to Miami but in that case she wouldn`t have been seen with her cash cow arriving to JFK.
What a D-list crown in Miami! Perfect fit for her!
No, nothing interesting or exciting about her besides Leo. Absolutely nothing. It`s scary!

Media manipulation—-Guess what nobdy buys the bs anymore this arranged bussiness deal of a realtionship only his name is not JOHN. Or maybe the virgin underwhere model ( where is her love teddi Sagi?) Just happened to fligh into paris AFTER he was already there filming ? Or maybe they both had bussiness there at the sametime but had NOTHING to do with each other ? So this bs story makes you a few pennies .

crowdBlind @ 04/08/2011 at 4:56 pm

Not only are they not photographed here together there are No photos of them together in paris , rarely do they not get photographed together if they are in the yes we are currently not broke -up phase of the 5 years of thier on and off arrangment .

Girl get out of New York, that place is for REAL models.

ice queen NL @ 04/08/2011 at 6:03 pm

Boring as usual……

@Fan of Frumpy: please..this wannabe ‘model’ is below the d-list, she’s nowhere in the pyamid.

Fabulosity @ 04/08/2011 at 7:44 pm

this is what REAL models look like when they’re traveling… take note Barf freaks!!!

LEO is covering his face because he wouldn`t want anyone to get the wrong idea , since bar followed him to paris and he was as usual being polite since she caught the same flight back, just like at that one party where she showed up to try to get pubilsity still off of him even though he `s been tryin to get rid of her for a while .Yes , it is true we would have never ever known who this very common looking person was if Leonardo had never made her known.

omg, take a look at how many of the Barf freaks comments have been hidden due to low comment rating LMAO and yet her two fans want to believe it’s just one person that dislikes Barfola LOL too funny!!

br. Irrelevent @ 04/08/2011 at 8:19 pm

Well the fact of the matter is if this article didn`t have the name Leonardo DiCaprio on it NO ONE would read it , coment or even care

Cute that they spent time together in romantic Paris together!! They both flew to Ny together now leo is in DC for an award ceremony and Bar is in Miami for a summit. They are both so busy but Bar and leo still squezzed in time together in Paris awwww. After the summit is over and after the award ceremony is done we will see Bar and leo doing something together again soon!!

Hey so we know Bar is at the summit right? Well guess who just starting following the summit recently on twitter??? Leo is now following the summit hehe.

I’m just happy leo had Bar with him in Paris!! after his commercial was finished for the day he had lovely Bar with him!! I love that they were soooo discrete that they didn’t want to be photographed together in the airport!

AS soon as Hoover was finished filming we see Bar and leo together again!! That’s how its always been and thats how it always will be. Same with Inception as soon as that was done we saw Bar and leo in Bahamas. AS soon as Body of lies was done we saw leo and Bar in los Angeles. They have very busy schedules but when they are not busy they always spend time together which is adorable!

I’m sure leo would have gone to that summit too if he didn’t have to go to that Horatio alger ceremony. Cute news about Leo following the summit on twitter now!! I’m sure Bar is keeping leo very well up to date on the summit that’s for sure!!

… and we have two more weirdos: sweet and twitter. It makes so much sense to write down everything that we already know one more time. Is that all you have? What does squezzed mean? Indeed they spent so much time together in Paris. Leo working and frumpy wondering around alone. awww so romantic! lmao Typical vomit inducing barf freak! Always around when frumpy is around Leo but you never see them on Leo threads. They know that only Leo makes barfie, the scarecrow relevant! hehe

desperation @ 04/08/2011 at 10:23 pm

The PR these people are doing is so ridiculous… I just can’t help it… I find it hilarious that this is what people need to do for publicity and attention.. how desperate can you be, I mean damn!!!

Bar could have gone straight from Israel to Miami but she went to see her man in Paris first. Now that is sweet! :)
I bet after this weekend when they have finished their committments we will see/ hear of them in Los Angeles! I bet they will go on a vacation soon. Again as soon as leo was finished filming hoover he’s with his lovely girlfriend. Even the haters were probably made to see Bar in Paris and these pics from JFK! THey always make time for eachother when they can. Leo and Bar have been dating for about 5 years and its always the same thing. They are the best couple :)

hehe Don`t we just love sweet weirdo`s guessing game? She is drooling over Leo and frumpy barfy idolizing them ( including Leo ) but she is stupid enough to write Leo`s name with lower case letters. Dumb as a rock! Or should I say dumb as barf? hehe
`AS soon as Hoover was finished filming we see Bar and leo together again!!` POST THE LINK where you saw them TOGETHER, genius! Otherwise stop with your nauseating fairy tales!

I just can`t help it! Bar makes me wanna vomit but I so desperately need the money that I just keep posting these stupid comments. I know very well that everyone is laughing at me and my comments are going to be hidden due to low comment rating soon but as long as I get paid I just keep doing it. I feel sorry for myself for being this shallow and stupid but what can I do? hehe

it must hurt Barf and her mother so badly that she will never be good as Gisele… It must tear them up inside that Gisele is the #1 model in the world and is more rich than any model has ever been in history.. And that Leo was with her once and that he had more love for her that he will ever have for Barfy…. that must suck for her that Gisele can look so effortlessly gorgeous and knows how to dress and that anything she throws on looks so fantastic on her… God that must really suck for Barf and her desperate mother and 2 lame fans that are working for her buahahahahahahahah

what summit is leo following in twitter you guys are talking about? is it @SOTSK you mean? because he’s been following that for a while now… not recently as far as i know.

Both leo and Bar are following Richard Branson on twitter now. THey both strted following him today lol. Someone stupid is going to go why aren’t leo and Bar following eachother on twitter… don’t be dumb they are the most private couple of course they won’t follow eachother on twitter lol. HOwever its obvious Leo has been checking up on Bar;s twitter and she’s been talking to him about the summit! Again leo is also following the summit…. just started following it today. lol the haters and there silly coincidence talk… your trying to make yourself feel better but everyone just thinks you are being pathetic and jealous lol haha. So funny to read all the crazy talk on here lol

Yeah, so funny to read all the crazy talk here which means my own comments OBVIOUSLY. Damn, I should come up with some new words because I keep using this one which is so obviously says I`m a freak. But I`m not well educated so my vocabulary is kinda limited. Man, whoever gives us the text we are supposed to post here is a crazy stalker. Stalks Leo`s twitter and of course the alleged supermodel`s. It`s kinda creepy. Maybe I shouldn`t write this but Leo`s friend, DJ Cassidy is also participating in this summit so maybe he is interested in it because of him not because of frumpy? I LOVE that name. Fits her so much! hehe Good one!

I dont hate any of them, I just asked a question ’cause i’ve already seen retweets of @sotsk in leo’s twitter, so i asked if it was it you guys were talking about. peace :)

Everyone just thinks you are being pathetic and jealous. Huh! Who wrote this sentence? Who is everyone? There must be several different personalities living in the creator`s head? Or maybe in mine? Who knows? hehe Come on! Jealousy again? How boring is that? But what else can I write about? It`s not like what`s-her-name has done anything interesting as a model recently or it`s not like there was a photo of Leo and bar together for how long… ? I can`t even remember. So all we have is bringing up old stuff ( yawn ) and assuming things like what would Leo do if he wasn`t in DC. Awesome! What a way to make a fool out of myself! But at least I get paid for it. hehe

desperation @ 04/08/2011 at 10:46 pm

I’m starting to notice that Barfola’s PR angle seems to be to antagonize Leo’s fans by trying to instill “jealousy” as part of their MO…what they don’t realize is that only people who are insecure would try to make other’s jealous. .. if your a secure person and you have such a wonderful life and relationship with your cash cow than you wouldn’t need to hire two idiots to post all this crap for you!! ur PR tactic is “obviously” not working for u, it’s only contributed to make people hate you even more…don’t you see that by now you dummy!!

desperation @ 04/08/2011 at 10:55 pm

People who try to build themselves up by making other’s jealous only show how much insecurity issues they have that they need to use JEALOUSY as a way to make themselves feel special and above the rest…

I’m sure they’ll teach Barfy about that if she ever does intend on taking those Psych courses she is so “obviously” supposed to be studying for..uhu, right.

I mean why is it even such a big deal who Leo is following on twitter? He has people to run his website and most possibly his twitter account as well so it`s not like he is doing it personally. He is supposed to be at a dinner in DC where he is an honoree so why do we have to sell this like he is checking out her every step? People are not this dumb. Boy, I don`t know how long I can do this pathetic part time job. I`m making a fool out of myself not to mention I make myself sick with all these nauseating comments. And if I have to use the word `obvious` one more time I`m gonna scream.

so I guess the Barf camp just let one slip by the goalie…wasn’t it that Bar’s twitter account wasn’t really hers, it was some supposed Imposter? i could have sworn that’s what I read here a while back…so I guess it was her who said that about models who starve themselves…. hmmm, interesting..

Oh sooo remember back in February / early March when leo and Bar were spotted together at the Vanity party, the grammy party, the Nba all star party, Kanye west party, we saw a vid of them at the 2 kings party… so that was all coincidences too?? lol
If leo and Bar are not doing something together you guys make a big deall but duh they both have extremely busy careers as well.. its impossible for them to be side by side 24/7 or else they wouldn’t have those careers.

AS we saw the time Bar was in Israel she had a FOX commercial to do, a hummus commercial, appearances with a child who had cancer, soda stream etc and some event for a premiere. Plus she also has to make time to see her family and friends. At the same time Leo was extremely busy shooting Hoover in LA nd then DC and Arlington. At that time Bar was in Israel we NEVER heard anything about leo partying or saw pics of him with his friends or anything outside Hoover pics. He was clearly EXTREMELY busy filming

Now as soon as that was done they both spent some time in Paris even though Leo was shooting that commercial. So again we saw them at all those parties together not too long ago so why is it such a shock that they spent some time together in Paris and flew together to New York??

You guys have alot to say about Gisele but look… we hardly ever see pics of Gisele and Tom together either. Gisele has many events she goes to that Tom does not attend. They both have careers as well. It doesn’t mean they never spend time togther. We rarely get pics of Gisele and Tom so when they are both in Los Angeles is that a coincidence too lol. Gisele was spotted leaving the gym in LA a few weeks ago and Tom was spotted elsewhere with his trainer does that mean they are not a couple because they weren’t photgraphed together, They answer is a big no!! Did we see pics of Tom in Istanbul? No. Does it mean they don’t care about eachother? no

Miranda was photographed shopping without Orlando recently… does that mean they are not a couple now?? lol

The story is the same even though Leo and Bar are wayyyyyy more private of a couple. I think you already know all these facts you just don’t want to open your eyes because you hate the idea that leo and Bar are still together after all these years.

Why all the hate?
IS she the first gold and fame-digger?
Is she the only person who tries to exploit an actor’s fame?
So why the hate?
Gisele use Leo in the same way, is using Tom now, and even using his ex’s kid to get interviews and attention.
If Leo is fine with that, then good for them.

I keep using the word `we` but who the h*ll is we? And they keep telling me to write `we saw them at parties….` etc. We? Saw? Why don`t they give us a link to the photos? I mean for an intelligent human being see means something you can actually see with your eyes. Or am I just too dumb to understand all the cr*p we are supposed to post here? And what happens when one of the `jealous haters` asks for the link? I`ll just ignore it since obviously I don`t have any.
hehe. Leo was extremely busy filming so `we didn`t see him partying`. Like every time he goes to a party there`s a sighting. We all know that he is very discreet when it comes to his wondering ways… hehe. Naughty boy! But I`m just going to continue pushing out the nauseating fairy tales because that`s what brings in the big bucks. hehe
Miranda and Orlando? How stupid are these people? They have a CHILD together unlike Leo and frumpy who won`t even make a public appearance together. It comes handy that Leo is very private. Just look at the photo at JFK. He is covering his face meanwhile frumpster doesn`t mind the photographers just like in Paris … TWICE. Private my b*tt! hehe
Boy, I re-read my last comment and I have just thrown up in my mouth. Did I really write all that cr*p? Wow, that`s embarrassing! hehe

I get all the thumbs up when I speak my own mind and all the red ones when I post what I`m told to post. I wonder why is that?????

lol good point about all those parties they were spotted at not very long ago. The problem with the haters is that they keep thinking leo and Bar broke up not realizing that if they are not spotted together that they are just busy lol.
Leo and Bar just recently spent time together in Paris and went to New York together before going to committments they both need to attend to. Don’t tell me that just because leo has to go to event in Washington and Bar has to go to Miami for a summit that you believe that means they broke up? So what according to you they need to cancel their commitments ?? Which means that destroys their reputations. If leo didn’t make the effort to go to Washington you think the people at Horatio will appreciate that? Heck no and it will look bad on leo’s part. Same with Bar she can’t decide she won’t go to the summit.. that’s a part of her responsibiles further proven by the fact that her agent Scott Lipps is with her to go to that Summit.
They already got that time together in Paris now they have other matters to attend to. Not too long from now we’ll see pics or sightings of them together after they are finished whatever they need to do.

And cut the coincidence nonsense. This same person said the same thing last year when Bar went with leo to Paris when leo had to do promotion for SHUTTER ISLAND.. then the same thing when leo had to go to Rome… we even saw a vid of LEO grabbing Bar’s hand to hold! I think you all remember that lol. THEN when they went together to the Cinema of Peace you still had to say a bunch of nonsense.
NOW your saying the EXACT same thing when Bar went to Paris to see leo.. then why on earth would they take the same flight back to the sAME PLACE? stop being ridiculous lol. THE same thing was said when Bar and Leo were in Cabo at first you refused to believe leo was in Cabo even though it was pretty obvious seeing as how leo was with Vlad in LA and then we saw Naomi with Bar in Cabo…. clearly the pics were from different days and then it was very obvious when we saw Bar with leo’s bodyguard. Even when it was said in the news that leo held a pre new years party in Cabo that Bar attended….. that proved everything all along about the fact that leo would be in Cabo with Bar.. but you still said stupid reasonings about that too lol. Same thing when both leo and Bar were pictured on that motocycle togther just a few days before valentine’s day. And don’t forget when Leo went to Israel and spent his birthday with Bar in Cairo!! STILL STUPID nonsemse after that too!

I don’t get why its such a big deal that the spent time togther they were obviously not broken up seeing as just a little over a moth ago there were several sightings of leo and Bar out together. Plus they was even a sighting of them being all lovey dovey from two different sources.

Ok, let`s switch names again. I`m so good at that. sweet, tweet and now Gina. It`s obvious that it`s the exact same person posting but who cares? As long as I get paid? hehe
I still have no idea what `we` stands for but I`m just gonna be dumb and keep posting all the stuff I was given to post. Who cares that nobody gives a d*mn about my novel? hehe It`s all about putting things into a different perspective and try to sound so smart and convincing even though I know this stuff won`t convince anyone. I mean come on! If someone cannot stand frumpy after all these years and someone cannot accept the fact that Leo is dumb enough to take this bar seriously is gonna be convinced by … my blabbing? hehe STUPID! But I keep emphasizing that I just post whatever I was told to post because that`s what brings in the cash!!! hehehe

TINKER BELL @ 04/08/2011 at 11:52 pm

do you have any idea how stupid and desperate you sound???

see you at the last leo thread,

btw worked with a real model today, tall,black and beautiful, sweet girl lovely face, long beautifu bone structure, lovely face. just born with it. much prettier with barfie,

let’s post about bar’s life instead. Is it true he once broke up with her because she was trying to get pregnant behind his back? how desperate is that. I saw an episode about teen prostitiutes yesterday and they all looked like barf. same dyed hair, same clothing, same style. starring hayden panettiere, picking up rich guys in hotels for designer clothes.

see ya back at the leo thread

he doesnt follow her twitter because he knows she has nothing to say. his facebook relationship status is still single too, not “in a relatio ship.”

TINKER BELL @ 04/09/2011 at 12:03 am

what you are missing it that a good portion of leo’s fans HATE bar and are waiting for the breakup. whether they do or not (they have before) the thing is that there are quite a few people out there who hate her because of valid ethical issues -which is the real problem you face, not people nattering on just jared. bar doesnt play well internationally because of the draft dodging thing and other issues, as well as dumb comments she make. she also comes across as an opportunist and gold digger any way you cut it, bar is a “love to hate” character internationally and that is your real problem. people dont admire her
or want to be her because they dont see her as deserving of anything on her own.

you just dig your own grave here too.

ps

the twitter wasalways obviously hers
she aint going to do those classes at open university,or she aint going to finish or pass.

we dont care anymore whether they are together or not, we dont like her and she has only you and herself to blame.

@sweet: Tinkerbelle, nobody gives a crap about your sodding thumbs! some bozo saying “Leo Me Likey” had 18 thumbs up at one point, just goes to show how brainless people are that thumb up and down, just saying

yes this hater always has alot of bizarre stuff to say that makes no sense. Last year this person said something about how Leo is keeping Bar locked in a closet and that she won’t attend cinema of peace lol. No one takes this hater seriously… this person just uses several names on here pretending that people agree with her but in reality everyone is just laughing at the silly imagination this person has.

Even when Leo went to Isreal the idiot had something stupid to say about that too lol.

leo is dating Bar not you … deal with it lol. sooo amusing the sillyness you come up with haha

And name change again. Now I`ll try to sound less nauseating but just as stupid and pointless as before. haha Noticed? Instead of hehe now I use haha. I`m so tricky! haha hehe Like anyone cares about my blabbing! haha hehe

Nobody really cares about my comments I know. Just like people don`t care about barfie unless she is around Leo. haha No wonder she needs people to post about her all those silly stuff. haha

ur PR tactics suck @ 04/09/2011 at 1:38 am

only people who feel insecure would try to build themselves up by trying to make people “Jealous”..If you thought you would win people over and get people to like her by calling his fans Jealous of their relationship, than guess what, you were sorely mistaken!!! If anything most of us wanted to see him with someone that is successful like him and that has her sh*t together and that is truly beautiful, inside and out and that is at his level career wise that’s not gonna use him up like the Barfy….so how that can translate to jealousy to you small minded (JEALOUS) idiots is beyond me… Only people who are inherently jealous themselves try to call others jealous or make others jealous..!!! just saying!!!

@who cares:

well actually these people you’re calling brainless do count cause they are the reason he is where he is…So yeah, they matter… all his fans matter. If you think those thumbs don’t matter, than you forgot that it’s the fans that can make you or break you… I thought that is why actors and bozos like Barfie have PR to work on their public image? they hire those people because what we think does matter!!

@sweet : Are you stupid ? The possibility of returning all the private messages exists if we prefer to use Twitter only to communicate with a private circle thus they can communicate without that you know it…

sourpatch575 @ 04/09/2011 at 2:29 am

Where’s Leo?!?!?!!??!?!

Wake up from lala landkiddies @ 04/09/2011 at 2:42 am

Why arent leo and bar following each other on twitter cause Leo don`t want bar to have access to all the other dates he sends behind the scene messages to privately ,also she is just a paid stand in till ………

All they need is that you wrote about them. All she needs is that you hated her and envied her. That’s all she needs from you!

Wake up from lala landkiddies @ 04/09/2011 at 2:54 am

I don`t hate or envy anyone truth is light and thats all the kiddies need to wake up from laa laa land

@lol: Totally agree,she sits all day tap, tap, tapping away, I bet her little room is covered with pics of Bar with her eyes cut out, wonder what has happened in her life to make her so bitter.

who is she ? @ 04/09/2011 at 3:38 am

Bar personally is not relevant and is expendable so for the mis -informed and gullible Leonardo has been following Branson on twitter for sometime

I love her! she’s so beautiful & sexy.

Can anyone please provide the link to her twitter ?

Haters gonna hate, Bar. I think you look gorgeous here!

the sex must be great

old and manly

Those arent legs those are tree stumps!

besides being leo’s garbage disposal does she have a job?

wow. you guys are incredibly mean, its shocking.
they have been together for years so i dont think she’s just a current flavour, and she is totally stunning – just because she dressed casually and comfortably for a flight does not always make her frumpy. ive seen her look nice, if not always chic. she has a fantastic curvy body (not stocky as someone stated), and most of you probably would look like fat ugly slobs next to her.

she ia amazIng!
i think there is a very jealous fan of Leo who writes all these bad thing about Bar. its pathetic.

bar is a sexbagage for leo he just take her for sex that’s all. hahah i really love leo. it’s like when you take your make up and clothes when you are travelling, leo take sexbagage so barfiethesexbabage

lea goldman @ 04/09/2011 at 9:47 am

she is from israel and she is racist.

she’s just a poor man’s model. the exclusive exquisite fashion snobs would turn their noses up at her (and do). I can see why.

You all are just jealous @ 04/09/2011 at 9:51 am

I swear all you commenters are HILARIOUS! You are all just jealous that you can’t have Leo for your own, and you all would be unhappy with who ever he is dating! Plus I don’t know what you all are talking about ugly?????
Do you guys think SI would put an ugly fat girl on their cover? No.
Do you think VS would have her do modeling for them if she was ugly and not a good model?No.
Do you guys think Elle magazine would put her on countless covers if she was not attractive?No.
Do you think Leo would have stayed with her this long (and yes they are together) if he did not like her adn thought she was a *****? No.

So you all should at least be happy he is dating soemone he oviously likes or he would have broken up with her months ago.

she’s really ugly in her face. yuck.

Looks like someone sat on her face. She is too smashed looking. I hate how her mouth sags too, makes her look downs syndrome.

@You all are just jealous:

Funny because Im sure you do your fair share of hating on people…..
and call models ugly who have been on 1000 covers or more yet you are going to say ” would she be on countless Elle covers if she were ugly?” haha what a hypocrite!

TINKER BELL @ 04/09/2011 at 11:40 am

see you back on the leo thread, not wasting time with them.

FrumptheStump @ 04/09/2011 at 11:41 am

Wanna know the funniest part of Bar getting a twitter?

she’s following Vogue Magazine. LMAO! she wishes!

TINKER BELL @ 04/09/2011 at 11:44 am

new leo thread see you there!

@Nicki: How could she be uninteresting if she gets more than 100 COMMENTS?!
Self-convicting issues……

She doesn`t get so many comments because she is interesting. Because she is not liked. Because her boyfriend is interesting. Duhhh!!!!

dedicated to Bar.. i hope she feels the same! she has sadness in her eyes all the time.. so it hears it goes.. Bar here’s ur song..

There is plenty of anger inside of me,
It has to stop.
Why is there so much anger inside of me?
My anger is part of my frustration,
I have to control it now.
My anger causes me plenty of trouble,
There is plenty of anger inside of me.
And what is anger do I know?
Anger is a strong feeling of displeasure,
It is a grief that I have inside of me.
How can I control it?
What triggers my anger?
Can I recognize it?

Richard Branson? so like what? it’s all very clear. read between the lines here, it means that “he did first and she followed” c’mon! grow up! she always is looking to find ways to be with him. he wouldn’t let her in publically so she follows people around who r his people. GREAT! what a woman! i have never seen or heard of a bigger BI@TCH! she must get this from her mom. i hear she was with warren beaty, like mother, like daughter. LEO run! while u still can, or be dragged into a miserable life!

He niret kol kach atzoova. Miskena. Yalla, tazvi oto, ve et ha chaim ha mefagrim haelu, ve bechazera le hod hasharon em ema ve aba ve chaverim. ze lo ose lach tov. he kol kach chamuda, yafa ve he niret hal hapenim, ki he atzoova. ze lo bari la, miskena.

@sweet, u r trained well.. can’t be her or her mom, her PR maybe.. this time it luks like things have been taken under control by educated people, who know wht to say n wen to say.. good goin! but this ain’t gonna change our feelins about crappy.. v know wht she is and alwasy will be.. and u can’t do anythin about that.. even if he marries her – which we hope he duzn’t – it still wudn’t change.. i think guys like girls who r dumb, n bitchy.. now, wht does this tell us abt MR. in the picture?

since it makes no sense @ 04/09/2011 at 3:54 pm

@frumpy (or whtever ur name is) – bar fan pretendin t b nt her fan, hmmm… this duzn’t make sense at all. y pretend wen u can b real/true abt it oh! no wait! cuz thn it becumz an ovasized-macabre, a rotten-n-overflowin-spew. sure, it’s all real 4 him, it’s Leonardo DiCaprio v’r talkin abt, a real human bein tht is. everythin is real in this world. everythin is real, just tht some realities r pleasant while others r a cascade, a neva endin labyrinth. it’s how u deal wid thm or at least TRY to deal wid thm n ur personal choicz effect the outcum. can make it better if not perfect but everythin is real. he’s wid her it’s real, she’s wid him 4 his status n contracts n d money, tryin t land him 4 personal gainz, she brings him down, not helpin him gain any respect in fact he’s losin it more n more day by day. it’s all REAL n TRUE. i hope he doesn’t win any oscars as long as he’s livin a low life, bein KING SHLONG, n bein wid tht russian adulterer, tht psyched-up former model n ths golddigger. i hope he doesn’t win it 4 hoover or any other movie unless he finds some1 else.. some1 suggestd a muslim girl, mayb.. i can’t stand this one! she’s like a repellent.. gives vibz of bein a top-class-model, but in reality is just Leo’s on/off girl.. he needs t step outta this ****.. but who’s gonna push him? y dusn’t his mom do anythin? friends aren’t loyal t him i guess either? just bein wid him n bein all YES SIR is not wht true friends do.. guess u need t d sum re-evaluation of everythin in ur life man b4 it’s too late.. i’d hate to c him endin up miserable like many of the present n past actors.. so what r u gonna d abt it then LD? JUST TAKE A STAND 4 YOURSELF 4 ONCE, HEY YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE AFTERFALL..

dude/babe? ENGLISH please?

since it makes no sense @ 04/09/2011 at 4:07 pm

Bar zona = Bar Refaeli

since it makes no sense @ 04/09/2011 at 4:11 pm

Bat zona = Bar Refaeli

suspicious @ 04/09/2011 at 4:17 pm

I ‘m maybe suspicious but I have the impression that it brews something….. an idea?

@suspicious @ 04/09/2011 at 4:31 pm

wht?.. about what?…

lea goldman @ 04/09/2011 at 5:07 pm

@haretz speak in english or get out!!!!! you speak in hebrew .it’s not a surprised that you defend your sh!t . people from usa hate her so she is not welcome here. she should get out.

it will really be funny if she starts following justjared on her twitter, than you really know Bar is the one posting here sticking up for her fat self….

o she duz, atleast uzd t.. there were a couple of teets 4m her on her NOT-HER ^LMAO^ twitter acc.. o she keeps comin here.. n i hav a feelin tht she still duz n thez fans posts is HER.. u can c the STRANGE anger in them at 1stt glance.. it’s the way she writes – whoeva she is – full of anger/madness.. she probably cries too, which is sad.. i feel sorry 4 her right now.. she reminds me of myself – not so long ago, in a way – the relationship duz.. my man was doin the same.. he recently married som1 else.. som1 he really lovz.. i cried n cried n cried, i was ready t d anythin t just hav him lov me, but he wudn’t.. he didn’t lov me.. i realized it sooner in abt 6-7 months of our relationship.. i guess i was lucky! i was let go of in time.. n now! i’m happy though i’m single right now.. but bein alone is far more better than bein wid som1 n wishin t b alone.. She but, isn’t programmed t THINK abt such things n HE knoz but duzn’t want t.. that’s y they both luk miserable in this relationship.. it’s funny how we, who don’t know them, know them.. n wht’s bes for both of them.. n they r the onez who r livin in denial.. Life is a constant struggle, but t hav som1 who wud d anythin t help u get through it wid love n care n understandin is somethin every1 should be wishin 4.. not just the material things.. afterall they can’t bring u peace n love..

my heart will go on @ 04/09/2011 at 6:44 pm

there isn’t ONE picture of them together at the airport.. how did tht happen? didn’t they come in d same flight? strange!.. wouldn’t the paps hav taken any of his no-i-m-not-THE-leonardo dicaprio-who’s-bar’s boyfriend.. it’s quite strange.. n none in paris either.. not even one.. strange.. very strange..

the Barf camp strikes again!! @ 04/09/2011 at 6:45 pm

just so you know the Barf camp invaded Gisele’s thread again, as per usual!! looks like the relationship or shall I say “arrangement” she’s had with Leo for the past 5 years is all they have to build her up and that’s all they can use anymore. Matter a fact, that’s all they’ve ever been able to use, because it’s the only thing that has ever stood out about her. They must be so upset that Gisele has always been so successful and has never needed a rich, famous man to make her all those millions. And they probably can’t stand it that she looks so fantastic in everything she wears because of that svelte figure that has made her all those millions and one the the most successful models in history!!!

I have seen photos of Leo leaving the airport in Paris and guess what? No photo of frumpy. He seemed to be in a good mood.
I read Gisele`s thread. It`s funny that in her case everyone believes she is in Paris for shooting a campaign for a fall or winter collection. In barfie`s case it was all about Leo shooting a commercial and …. shopping alone. How funny is that? LOL! Milking her cash cow is what she does in Paris this time of the year meanwhile REAL models actually work. Not on coffee and hummus campaigns! LOL!

@dealy: Most of the pathetic haters here would chew off their right arm to be his sexbaggage lol

@R.C: Dedicated to Tinkerbell and all her poisonous team

gone fishin' @ 04/10/2011 at 2:01 am

23.
I overheard the owner of our model agency tell Bar to do what needed for to secure marriage or baby with Leo. He told her it was what was needed for her career, that she was popular only for being with him. He say ” why do you think you are in sports illustrated swimsuit magazine”. He said she should do it soon because she shouldn’t want to dissapoint her parents.

this just corroborates someone else from her agency who said the same thing on just jared,

like this too

Tom Brady wouldn’t look twice at this girl! NOT EVER!! I hear that he and Gisele have had a few good laughs about Leo’s choice of a replacement for Gisele. But mostly they just feel sorry for him for settling with this “gisele wannabe”. Bar has copied Gisele’s hair, ear piercing among other things and persued Leo because she is obscessed with Gisele. Pathetic, but mostly just CREEPY!! But even stranger is that he chose someone who looks somewhat like Gisele! Get over her already! You can do so much better Leo! Your perfect girl is out there somewhere and I can promise you she doesn’t resemble Gisele. Find her before you knock up this stalker/gold digger/ fame *****.

Leo is a jerk hiding! He looks more dumb doing this ****. Ppl with look at him even more when he is hiding!!!! I diot

gold digger central @ 04/10/2011 at 2:27 pm

@@dealy:

nobody is going to chew off anything to be his sexbaggage. Most women have too much pride to be like Barfola. It’s called having self-respect and not being a gold-digging user that will do anything to stay relevant. I’m sure you wouldn’t know anything about that, since you and your camp are all of the same mentality, that you use rich, famous men to get yourself ahead in life. it’s a sad way to live and it will get you nowhere but dumped eventually… !!

R.C - @122 n @123 @ 04/10/2011 at 2:38 pm

calm down girl.. it’s not like i ws writin abt u.. or ws i? bar is tht u? lets c wht exactly did i say t flare ur rage? ah! i spoke ze TRUTH! didn’t i? hit where it hurts d most, right? YES! I DID! go now, u r borin me.. ביי ביי

FYI: Bar is carrying WHAT? @ 04/10/2011 at 5:26 pm

FYI: Bar is carrying the Jimmy Choo “Rosalie” bag ——– looks like Shi-t to me. the clothes, the bag, the shoes and not to forget the one holdin and wearin them. Leo went from giselle to this? to this? i can’t believe it. she dumped him for she was not stupid unlike some1 to whom this thread belongs to. why is he with her? i fail to understand this? why? he can do much much better than this thing. how many break-ups have they had? and she’s OK with him not acknowledgin her publicaly? that disgustin SITUATION photoshoot and her nonsense interviews and to top it of draft doggin and sham marriages (2-3 i heard) and known to be a fuc-kin golddigger and a SL-UT in Israel, and he still has her with him? for wht? if it’s love it’s wayyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooo blind!! open ur pretty eyes LeoDiCaprio, she’s not right for u in any way.

from israel @ 04/10/2011 at 6:34 pm

i know bar is a big whor in here israel peple dont likey her he sleeps rich men in israel he n her boyfriend came in heare we dont likey peple who aar nott real in there words but he mother is vary bad he will do anny thing to get leonardo dicaprio i wish him well that he gets owt of her bad hands beefaur its late she is golddigar

For what sound so idiotic the two? It seems to me so ridiculous what it does I read that it infuriates me instead of being a native this way this calling more attention.

KATE WINSLET FTW. ******* BE HATIN’