Jennifer Aniston Covers 'Red' May 2011

Jennifer Aniston Covers 'Red' May 2011

Jennifer Aniston graces the cover of Red‘s May 2011 issue.

Here’s what the 42-year-old actress had to share with the U.K. mag:

On fame: “[It's] an odd beast. Because it’s not real. There’s nothing real about it. Sometimes you wake up and think, ‘I don’t know if I’m as big as this beast. Will today be the day when it gets me?’ Because you’re only one person like everybody else … yet you’re projected as almost superhuman.”

On the attention surrounding her personal life: “I’m not a big fan of dating. I have dinner with male friends and it’s instantly, ‘that’s the new man.’ The phone is ringing off the hook from your publicist saying, ‘Did you have dinner with so and so?’ and it’s, ‘Yes, I did and no, I’m not.’ So you sort of just meet people.”

On her ideal weekend: “With your nearest and dearest. You know me, I always love a little beach getaway. I’m a creature of habit and I just love the sound of the ocean. A place where you can go and throw it all away.”

For more of Jennifer‘s interview, including her favorite book, movie, TV show, designer and friend, check out RedOnline.co.uk!

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

well, it isnt her best photo but its not 100% photoshop like Allure

great interview!

BEAUTIFUL !!
she makes me happy :D
Thanks JJ!!
more Jen please!

@ ja @ 04/08/2011 at 5:27 pm . I agree with u

Nice cover photo. I wonder how she’s liking living in NYC again?

lookin’ good

Sweet Justice @ 04/08/2011 at 5:33 pm

That’s an honest interview. I’d find it hard being a celebrity and dealing with the beast. I’d probably get mad at photographers if they bugged me.

“I’m not a big fan of dating” … she isnt living her life. she doesntt have family or a man .. and she is 42 years old,..Thats bad Jen

Lovely and so down to earth.

World traveller @ 04/08/2011 at 5:35 pm

It’s a really natural looking cover. She’s not all done up and artificial looking. I like her style normally cause it sticks to basics which works for her.

not accurate @ 04/08/2011 at 5:39 pm

Chris is living in the stone age following a guy around like a dog. woof-woof

Go away you fake old selfish out of touch with reality and real problems dumb liar

@Chris: hey throw back. get a life.

troll doll @ 04/08/2011 at 5:42 pm

Hey Chris do you sit like a stone faced troll when your “man” is not around??? cause apparently you need a man in order to live life . woof-woof

Ms Independent @ 04/08/2011 at 5:44 pm

It’s refreshing to see a woman who is comfortable with life and enjoys her time with family and friends. Jen doesn’t wallow in being single because there’s no shame in it… right ladies. It’s nice to have a b/f but you don’t need one to survive!

Fitness Buff @ 04/08/2011 at 5:45 pm

I prefer the way her arms look to Cameron’s. Jen’s are toned but not too buff.

The Switch @ 04/08/2011 at 5:47 pm

I saw the Switch on the weekend (rented it). It was funny. Jason and Jen play off each other well.They should do more work together.

Tommy Boy @ 04/08/2011 at 5:48 pm

Absoultely love the interview! Great article and great comments by Jennifer. And the cover, wow! Even without a lot a makeup on she looks fresh and pretty. Glad it wasn’t photoshopped. Jennifer is a natural.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All