Britney Spears & Rihanna: 'S&M' Remix!

Britney Spears & Rihanna: 'S&M' Remix!

Britney Spears is teaming up with Rihanna for a remix of Ri‘s hit song, “S&M”!

“I got a #SEXY collabo comin your way supa dupa soon!!!! OH YEAH!!! By popular demand…it’s Britney bitch!!” Ri tweeted on Sunday.

“You’re such a tease! I like it, like it….” Brit tweeted back.

There’s no word yet on when the remix will be released, but we can’t wait to hear it!

Getty

jeeze, rihanna sounds so ghetto.

Sure to be a club banger!

Not a fan of Rihanna but I do like some of her songs. I can’t wait to here it.

OMG! SO EXCITED QUEENS OF POP!!! BRITANNA! S&M…SMASH HIT!!!

I was Britney’s biggest fan when I was a little girl until my teenage years around 2005. Now she seems so sold out. I know she’s actually always been “controlled” but nowadays it’s so obvious. The light and sex appeal she used to have in her eyes and moves are LONG GONE. She’s dead in the eyes and her moves wouldn’t make an ant step aside. NOW THIS?! A collab with the biggest ho around ?! Britney? REALLY?!? I’m officially not supporting her anymore! And I can’t believe I’m saying this since I’ve always been saying I’d always support her no matter what because I once loved her and the fact that she went nuts doesn’t change how sweet she seems and how I still like her. UGH. Way to go, Britney. Rihanna can go **** **** **** or better yet *** ***** ** *** *** hard. I let you figure out what I just said. I guess Jared would not allow it XD …… Do I have to say that I looooove Rihanna?! *biggest ass sarcasm ever* :) Seriously, Britney. Deep down, I’m disappointed.

The Psychologist @ 04/10/2011 at 8:04 pm

@Yo-Landi: How would you know Rihanna is a Ho ? By reading Gossip columns? Unless of course you were right there Ho-ing around next to her. Takes one Ho to know one . People in glas houses should not throw stones!!! LOL!!

The Psychologist @ 04/10/2011 at 8:04 pm

@The Psychologist: glass houses

i have to ask the question. is this happening because it’s what Britney wants or is she being forced into this by her father.

2 TALENTLESS BIT**ES TOGETHER

Dubya Bush @ 04/10/2011 at 8:09 pm

Two of the best vocalist in the industry. ROFL!!!

WhiteLatina @ 04/10/2011 at 8:31 pm

The mentally ill troll making nasty , offensive comments then defending herself in the next breath needs to take her MEDS asap.

Bow, Britney + RiRi= EPIC!! Can’t wait to hear the collabo!!

#SEXY #DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL COLLABO! RIHANNA & BRITNEY

@The Psychologist: OOoh did you find that line by yourself? You’re SO good. I’m scared. And oh btw, when it comes to the “ho-ing next to her” thing, maybe you saw me there because you were right at the opposite corner of the street ! :) See, I can sound idiotic too, buddy!

Omg this is ssoo awesome! they r 2 of my favorite women! this is gonna be awesome!

khristian lohan @ 04/10/2011 at 10:18 pm

a webo ya no puedo esperar para el lunes——-
ddddaaaa mañana es lunes….. jejejeje k emocion

I think that collaboration, will be a success!!!!

Her album kinda flopped and so her ppl are hooking her up with hot young artist to keep her relevant.

Oh, hagney!

Can’t wait for this!

Lola Mack @ 04/11/2011 at 1:18 am

Oxygen’s bad girl Natalie Super Chin Nunn mad at Kanye’s ex Amber Rose http://www.theminusones.com/2011/04/natalie-super-chin-nunn-mad-because-wiz-khalifia-hit-it-and-ran

trash with trash…

@Bellac:
Floop ? really ?
no 1 album on billboard 200 this week
check ur fact

2 TALENTLESS BIT**ES TOGETHER

@Bellac: Being #1 on the charts means it flop? WOW.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

@Bellac:
Britney’s album flopped? Top 10 in every country, and number one in about 3-5 of those?
Idiot.

@Yo-Landi: get lost u monster. typical.

@Bellac: her album didnt flop dumbass. she’s number 1. it didnt sell as much because her album got leaked wayyy before release date. so shut up before u say anything.

Anyway britney, u sound amazing i love u! and now i love rihanna too because of this song. good on u girls!

AMAZINGGGG *-*

Julio Lopes @ 04/11/2011 at 1:13 pm

Ok… Now listening to this remix with both of them, you guys can definitely see that Britney’s voice is ****…. she sounds like a 6 yr old girl and specially in this song she seems sick like in a very bad cold. Rihanna is killing it, I still prefer Rihanna’s version. BUT I gotta say it… it’s a really nice song to go to a club and get crazy by dancing… this is really good despite all of the voice issues.

The Miz Legendary Britney Spears and RiRi i cant wait till its available on itunes..its amazing!!!

This is a great song and am floored loving it! You did it again Brit

It would be awesome to see these two legends perform together.