Mariska Hargitay: Playdate with the Jackmans!

Mariska Hargitay: Playdate with the Jackmans!

Mariska Hargitay takes her children August and newborn baby Amaya Josephine for a playdate with Hugh Jackman‘s family on Sunday (April 10) in New York City.

The 47-year-old actress held onto her adopted baby girl while chatting with Hugh‘s wife Deborra Lee Furness.

Hugh took August and his daughter Ava for a walk around the block with the family dog Peaches.

Last week, Mariska and her husband Peter Hermann announced that they had adopted Amaya, who was born only a couple weeks ago.

FYI: Ava is wearing Skechers Twinkle Toes light up boots. Mariska is using her Peg Perego infant seat!

10+ pictures inside of Mariska Hargitay spending time with the Jackmans

mariska hargitay playdate with the jackmans 01
mariska hargitay playdate with the jackmans 02
mariska hargitay playdate with the jackmans 04
mariska hargitay playdate with the jackmans 05
mariska hargitay playdate with the jackmans 06
mariska hargitay playdate with the jackmans 07
mariska hargitay playdate with the jackmans 08
mariska hargitay playdate with the jackmans 09
mariska hargitay playdate with the jackmans 10
mariska hargitay playdate with the jackmans 11
mariska hargitay playdate with the jackmans 12

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

thanks shailla :)

I think Hugh Jackman should be cloned and sent to every woman over 45. He’s such a good man.

Lillianne @ 04/10/2011 at 4:02 pm

Thanks Wren. And it would kill me. But I would totally love it.

August is too cute

@Wren:

No way!! That would leave my out. I want my copy.

LadeeTudor1*9 @ 04/10/2011 at 4:24 pm

Mariska’s little boy is so gosh darn adorable ..he is a combo of her husband and looks like her dad Mickey Hargitay …around the eyes.

She seems so grounded and cool…and her range on SVU is amazing! She always looks great..shaped like a real woman.

Jackman’s daughter always seems to enjoy her time with dad…love this pairing…so fun!

over 45???????????? I´m 20 and I´m dying for this man!!!!!!

Doesn’t he have two kids? How come we never see pics of him and his son?

@Emma: We always see pics of him and his son. lol.

there are tons of pics from Oscar here on JJ.
So why don’t you just go a have a look before posting such a crap.

I love SUV. Congrats to mariska & hubby. their son is getting really big. :-)

Two adorable families!

Why didn’t Mariska adopted a normal baby?

OMG August is so adorable! He looks so much like his mom!

Negatives? How double standard is that. I visit this site regularly and there is always people calling over-the-average people: “fat” “short” “too pale”, even if they are fine, specially women.
I say what I see. And Mariska posed with the little monster, this is the cute thingy:

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG!!! Aww, i love it ♥ She is a remarkable woman ♥ Mariska&August&Amaya ♥

@PR = BS:

you need help you sick motherfcuker.

Eric Gibson Cartman @ 04/10/2011 at 8:07 pm

@PR = BS: “”Why didn’t Mariska adopted a normal baby?”"
ROFLMAO! and I AGREE WITH YOU. WHEN WILL THIS STUPID TREND STOP?
* 2000-:
* PLANT A TREE
* WRITE A BOOK
* ADOPT A NON-WHITE BABY
THAT IS SO RACIST!!!

@PR = BS:

“Normal”? Boy are you sick and useless

WhiteLatina @ 04/10/2011 at 8:35 pm

#16 & 21 of course you agree you are the same troll. A PR (puertorican) jealous because no one ever adopts PR babies and they never will since they are all abnormal like you.

Eric Gibson Cartman @ 04/10/2011 at 8:51 pm

My comment is # 21.
Now. WhiteLatina? You use “white” so proudly… do you know that in the USA you are “Hispana” or “Latina”?
Forget the “white” if you have more than 0.1% of native in your blood.
Have a nice week.

Real Madrid @ 04/10/2011 at 9:06 pm

Latina is a political term that has no basis in describing a person’s culture, it is a pejorative word that the majority of the Latinos, who if fact, are white descendants from European Spaniards, not anything at all like the Puerto Ricans who were once our slaves, reject when it includes the Dominicans and Puerto Ricans.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All