Britney Spears & Rihanna's 'S&M' - LISTEN NOW

Britney Spears & Rihanna's 'S&M' - LISTEN NOW

Check out Rihanna and Britney Spears‘ new remix of “S&M”!

The duo teased the remix last night on Twitter and promised the song would be released soon – and now it’s here!

Brit and Ri both sing verses and choruses on the new version of the track – check it out below!

FYI: Britney‘s dance version of the “Till The World Ends” video will be released this week!

You can get the song now on iTunes!

Rihanna – S&M feat. Britney Spears

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

c’est juste incroyable =3

MangerBouger @ 04/11/2011 at 9:33 am

Next time, BS should just stick to songs specially written for her.

AH-MA-ZING! Love the way Brit hits “cos I may be bad but I’m perfectly good at it…”

Trully amazing!!! EPIC!

ITS EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC AHHHHHHHHH

It’s fun no need to dish you people

@Kaz simply Amaazingg !!!!!!!!: hahahahahaha your telling people they have no life. What exactly is so great and productive about trolling blogs 24/7. you must of been looking in the mirror when u typed that. smdh

Dubya Bush @ 04/11/2011 at 9:46 am

Um……..alrighty then.

It’s really good, but also kinda weird to hear Brit in Rihanna’s song:P

I LIKE IT LIKE IT! :D

I really like the original and wanted to love this one but Britney sound autotuned to hell and back on her verse… :(

I’m really agree with WhiteLady.
Riri sings better than Britbritt fade µss!
Damn it!

@sarah:

omg i feel that way too. this kaz dude will leave **** comments on every britney related article. he/she must be retarded

DespotBitch @ 04/11/2011 at 10:30 am

Love it!!!! Amazing song!!!!

How’s he and she??
Yeah britney and rihanna

How’s he and he ?yeah yeah

why does Britney sound nasal-ly?
don’t like it at all

@seriousbodoh: not just britney’s IT leaves cmmts on every dam post I open no matter what time of day.

I like many Brit and Ri songs but I prefer the original S&M
song.

I love them both!!!!!!!! nice collab! its fun, its fresh! cant wait to see the music vid!

I prefer the original with just Rihanna. I am a big fan of her music. She is just a tought bad ass woman. Britney’s voice doesn’t work for me on the song but i do like Britney’s song Hold it against me.

Lol…. Totally a messssss

@Gaga: typical gaga fan who hates on anything that moves except for the tran.
anyway, i adore britney and rihanna

I didn’t know the song could get any worst.

This song is not for Britney. Rihanna has to sing a chorus like that because she tries to be bad and sexy. Britney on the other hand, just is. You should never have to convince anyone that you are bad or sexy, it should come naturally. Rihanna tries too hard.

omgggggggggg EPICCCC is amazing

Yeah I guess I’m in the minority because I didn’t like it, it’s just…okay.

I like it, but Brit sounds a bit robotic. No???

Better than original version c: (y)

Britney sounds REALLY nasally.. :S

Hello_Stranger @ 04/11/2011 at 1:51 pm

It’s RiRi & Brit Brit ,,,, Beech !!! Love IT !!

Rhianna will never fade away. But Brittney’s got it going. When can we expect original out of the two? I have to unplug now in 5 4 3 2 . . . .

THERE ARE FROM THE ILLUMINITAIEE !

so i dont like it…

wow it sounds good except brittany sounds all nasally.

@Kaz simply Amaazingg !!!!!!!!: Dude you troll on every post on this site and they don’t have a life!

I love Brit but this is awful.

painfull to listening.

riri is good, but brit is too autotuned. orr thing, she used to be so good.

I like the original better. It made britney sound like a robot.

I prefer the original

@jj1234 and @marta agree with you both

unfortonately britt’s voice don’t sound pretty good if she needs to sing that loud :s but, both are amazing. that song it’s not bad, it’s just no better than the original S & M.

I hate this version !!!, I mean i love rihanna and britney..but..together ?? NEVER!!!

Marisol Izaguirre @ 04/11/2011 at 6:08 pm

like it :-) has a good rhythm

Rhythm wise, ok. But, they could’ve taken anyone’s voice and distort it. Music industry is whacked these days.

does britney spears have a cold?

FunnyGurl @ 04/11/2011 at 7:32 pm

Well, one thing is for sure. Rihanna has a better voice than Britney…didn’t think that was possible. I have a lot more respect for Rihanna.

Anyone else think that Jared’s comment section is biased towards certain artist? Yeah, I do. It’s a shame someone can’t come on here with an honest opinion and then get voted down to the point of oblivion.

Britney sounds like a little kitten..meow! HOT!

I am crossing my fingers for a video, these two kittens together in one video…too hot for TV, Beyonce and gaga tried but gaga next to beyonce made Beyonce look fat and well gaga not to easy on the eyes :( not bashing just being real… Im super excited for a video?!!!!

@XxKellyxX:

I AGREE 100% haha about the Ga ga thing true

What can I say I am jealous.anything Britney touches turns to gold. Yay she is on the cover of US magazine!!! ;D

@Sligo Lambert cute:

Yeah I hear ya. I had to download her new Album it was way HOT to pass on. I like it Like it

I liked it actually

The original version is so much better. Britney can’t sing ,she spoil the song.

There is no stopping Brit 2011 is YOURS

at first i was sceptical but i have to say coming from a person who likes britney doesnt love but likes, have to give it to her she is killing it!

Britney sounds like she has a sinus infection. She just sounds so clogged. I know that everyone here is on Britney’s diiick and can’t accept she can do something wrong andi’m going to get a low rating but i don’t care =]

Britney singing a song like this really hits home just now little vocal talent she has. Her weak, nasily voice does not do this song justice. Just because a person seems sweet and kind in person doesn’t mean we have to love everything they do. Its about talent and britney clearly doesn’t have it.

this song is so much better now with britney

I think I prefer the original version with just Rihanna. The song was prob made for her voice in particular.

I love this rhi/brit colab though! they should def do more together! Can’t wait for more!

britney sounds like SH*T!!!

LopezTodai @ 04/11/2011 at 11:17 pm

Flopney sounds horrible! Really really bad!!!!

I really like her verse. HOTNEY!

I love the song. Britney come to Brazil!!! We LOVE YOU!

the song is crap to begin wth

The both can’t sing. I have to wash my ears

I honestly love Britney, yes she may sound auto tuned at times but no matter what she does, whether you like it or not she has a hit on her hands that escalates to number one so quickly!! This has been recently proven by both of her new songs ‘hold it against me’ and ’till the world ends’, as much as you may not love her she has the catchiest music ever! TO ALL THE BRITNEY HATERS OUT THERE THIS MESSAGE IS FOR YOU: I HIGHLY suggest if you don’t like her just don’t listen to her music and this will solve the problem of all the negative comments i keep seeing and your need to comment on how horrible she is (why waste your time posting how much you don’t like her when you can simply choose to ignore her) its as simple as that,i don’t like Kesha so i choose not to listen to her, so please if you don’t like Britney choose not to listen to her (although at times it might be hard). I understand that you are all entitled to your own opinions but i honestly do not understand why one must go out of their way to post negative comments about an artist who is OBVIOUSLY doing something right with her music hence the many number one hits she keeps producing. I honestly never comment on any of these links but just felt compelled to do so here not only because of these posts but from the various ones i saw of Britney’s new music. Seriously you all know this remix will be another hit for both of the artists and they will both be making so much money not even imaginable to us mere humans. Hate her or love her Britney is here to stay, her music is damn catchy and whether you like it or not she just keeps getting richer and richer . I say you go girl

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new song! I already downloaded in my iphone actually accidentally did it twice. GO LUSTNEY

well this is not even a remix. its just some verses sang by Britney instead of Rihanna. and Britney just sounds so bad. compared to her, Rihanna sounds very talented and her vocals are exeptional (well at least in the studio)

so..hm..I don’t even know..what was the point of releasing this song again?

@MangerBouger: remind that umbrella was written for britney , and she said no .

omg this is embarassing. is this what music has become? wtf?

I like it!!!!!!!!!

does'nt matter @ 04/12/2011 at 6:43 am

Britney sounds like she has a blocked nose, i even blow my nose at her part for her :/ , sounds nasal-ly as koree said (N), otherwise a nice remix

wow, if I didn’t know this is Britney, I would never realise it. Too much autotune.

@nkenk and @jt Agree wit h you both

Britney sounds like she has a cold… Rihanna is amazing, Britney is BAD!

YOU BRITNEY FANS SHOULD BE HORRIFIED. RIHANNA IS USING BRITNEY SPEARS TO MAKE HERSELF LOOK GOOD AND RIHANNA IS NOT A GOOD SINGER AND RIHANNA DOES NOT DANCE THIS IS A PLOY BY RIHANNA AND HER RECORD COMPANY TO GET BRITNEY SPEARS OUT THE WAY AND MAKE BRITNEY LOOK REALLY BAD. . LET’S FLASHBACK TO 2007 AT THE VMA’S WHEN BRITNEY SPEARS PERFORMED GIMME MORE AND YOU COULD SEE RIHANNA IS THE FRONT ROW LAUGHING AT BRITNEY. BRITNEYS TEAM IS A MAKING A BIG MISTAKE. THEY ARE TRYING TO DO A GAGA-BEYONCE TELEPHONE WITH BRITNEY-RIHANNA BUT IT’S NOT GOING TO WORK. BOTH OF THEM WILL LOOK STUPID BUT BRITNEY WILL COME OUT OF THIS LOOKING LIKE THE BIG LOSER BECAUSE RIHANNA IS GOING TO DO EVERYTHING TO UPSTAGE BRITNEY SPEARS..

This is one of my fave Rihanna songs from her Loud album, but I absolutely hate this version, it doesn’t suit Britneys voice and I like Britney, I personally think she should stick to songs written for her, that suit her voice!

I actually think their voices blend good together. The song is okay, and I have never heard it so I just listened because of the Britney on it. So, its nice to see Brit breaking free a bit and being more open and adult in her music than that coy stuff when we know she isn’t a teen anymore. Do you girl!

Awesome!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m not a big Britney fan but I like her new singles out and I like Rihanna, but this remix just didn’t work for me. Britney sounds Really auto-tuned here Not a hater, but maybe if they collaborate on a new song it would be great, amazing even, but not this.