Isla Fisher: Movie Morning with Olive Cohen

Isla Fisher: Movie Morning with Olive Cohen

Isla Fisher takes her adorable daughter Olive Cohen to the movies at the ArcLight Cinema on Saturday (April 9) in Hollywood.

The 35-year-old actress and Olive, 3, saw the movie Hop along with a young friend of hers!

Olive was sporting a cute new pair of glasses on their way to the movie.

After watching the film, Isla, Olive, and their friends headed next door to have pizza for lunch.

10+ pictures inside of Isla Fisher taking Olive to the movies…

isla fisher movie morning olive cohen 01
isla fisher movie morning olive cohen 02
isla fisher movie morning olive cohen 03
isla fisher movie morning olive cohen 04
isla fisher movie morning olive cohen 05
isla fisher movie morning olive cohen 06
isla fisher movie morning olive cohen 07
isla fisher movie morning olive cohen 08
isla fisher movie morning olive cohen 09
isla fisher movie morning olive cohen 10
isla fisher movie morning olive cohen 11

ABC

soooooo adorable!

Ha her daughter is adorable

My fave kids Dannielynn, she cutest baby girl in hollywood :)

@kaz
I dont care they dannielynn at all just like dad

Kaz please dont remind me anna

Lol i love jus shiloh and knox and vivie

She is a very cute little girl but I still think the children of celebrities should be off limits!

Ah, a Saturday morning movie! Good to see Isla taking that conversion to “Orthodox” Judaism so seriously. Did they go out for ham sandwiches afterward?

Moses Ashford @ 04/11/2011 at 1:04 pm

I hope Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher have more children soon and that they have sons.

Lorraine Connor @ 04/11/2011 at 1:08 pm

Isla Fisher recently gave birth to her second child and she had six movies for which principal photography was postponed until after she had given birth. I have a lot of respect for any actress who can make studio executives say “We really want her for this part – oh, she’s pregnant? That’s OK, we’ll wait.” and not just give the role to someone else.

Lydia Roberts @ 04/11/2011 at 1:13 pm

Her daughter is so adorable. Being a new mother myself definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before. There’s a certain responsibility that I carry being a mom that makes me feel very confident and so blessed. Being a mom is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

Awwhhh! Olive is so cute! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies.

Debra Salmon @ 04/11/2011 at 1:19 pm

Awwwwww. Such an angel. I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I see it as an achievement that I’ve got to this age without getting married and having children. Not that I’ve got anything against either, but I have been with so many guys who have said “You’re mine. Let’s get married and have kids” and I have always said no because I have always wanted my independence and my own life. This year hasn’t been easy, but now that I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life, I am looking forward to giving all that up. I wasn’t in a relationship that fulfilled me until now and what I did in the past was selfish. I take responsibility for everything I’ve done. I hate that people got hurt. But I don’t regret the outcome – a committed relationship with my toyboy. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

anonymous @ 04/11/2011 at 2:34 pm

@Lorraine Connor: What are you? Her publicist? Didn’t you post the exact same comment somewhere else under another name?

A nice Jewish family.

Lorraine Connor @ 04/12/2011 at 4:27 am

@anonymous:

You’re online, look on her IMDB page. She has six films which had principal photography postponed until after she had given birth to her second child.
Desperados
Rise of the Guardians
The Cookie Queen
Untitled Isla Fisher Project
Groupies
Life Coach
Like I said, I have a lot of respect for any actress who can make studio executives say “We really want her for this part – oh, she’s pregnant? That’s OK, we’ll wait.” and not just give the role to someone else.

@H:

At an Easter movie…..It’s hard to take Isla’s conversion seriously.

@Lorraine Connor:

Most of those movies have been disussed online since before Borat came out. I’d be surprised if any of them every sees the light of day. I’ll be equally surprised if Isla ever gets a non-supporting role again after Confessions of a Shopaholic.