Kristen Bell: Yellow Bikini in Miami!

Kristen Bell: Yellow Bikini in Miami!

Kristen Bell rocks a teeny yellow L*Space bikini while sunbathing on Friday (April 8) in Miami, Fla.

The 30-year-old actress’ pilot for Showtime, House of Lies, was just picked up by the network for a 12-episode season!

House of Lies is “a subversive, scathing look at a self-loathing management consultant from a top-tier firm.”

Kristen plays an Ivy League graduate opposite Don Cheadle as a cutthroat consultant willing to do whatever it takes for his clients.

10+ pictures inside of Kristen Bell in a bikini…

kristen bell yellow bikini miami 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Raveonette @ 04/11/2011 at 7:57 am

So good to see her getting an interesting role again, and on TV nonetheless. Some actors are just better staying in television. That’ll keep her away from the crappy romcoms.

She looks much younger than she is. I can’t believe she is 30.

the truth @ 04/11/2011 at 8:00 am

That”s great news!

patricia allen @ 04/11/2011 at 8:04 am

I agree I think that she is a great actress and she is very talented and she seems like she would be a great celebrity to hang out with
\http://quickdetoxfacts.com/

@kerri: Really? I think she looks her age…Alexis Bledel is the same age as her and she looks young for her age! But Kristen looks 30 to me.

@A: Alexis bledel does look younger. You are right about that.

She’s 30?! she looks young

Time for a boob job bb?

The white t-shirt makes her look fat. Maybe its the wind too

She looks her age, 30 year olds don’t look old unless if they’re COMPLETE alcoholics, or drug addicts or smoking addicts. For example Britney Spears is 29 and looks VERY old for her age. She looks 45.. without the photo shop and makeup.

By the way, Kristen’s body is EXTREMELY weird. She has tremendously huge, obese-like thunder thighs and a thin head, knees and arms.

WTF?

@m: 30 year olds look young. Where have you been the past century? Living under a rock? 30 year olds don’t look old anymore because they take good care of themselves as opposed to the way 30 year olds looked several decades ago and in the beginning of the 1900s.

Christine James @ 04/11/2011 at 1:12 pm

Kristen Bell has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to real women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy! I’m not skinny, I’m curvy, but I think that’s the best way to be. Womanly. It’s sexy!

Ed Westwood @ 04/11/2011 at 1:14 pm

God, you have great legs. Kristen Bell is amazingly gorgeous. This sensual young woman is indescribably beautiful.

lexy hates bilson @ 04/11/2011 at 3:02 pm

She looks good! Not many blondes can pull off that color but she does it well. She’s such a natural beauty. Nice to see her fresh face on JJ!

I do not think she looks her age.

Lovely girl – only problem with yellow bikini is (and I’m speaking from experience) when they get wet you can see right through the crotch!

Mari Guerra @ 04/12/2011 at 9:18 pm

Love her!

I agree with H – Kristen’s body is pretty lame. Never found her face to be pretty either. I don’t get her hype. Not sexy.

She looks good! Not many blonds can pull off that color but she does it well. She’s such a natural beauty. Nice to see her fresh face on JJ!