Rachel Bilson & Karl Lagerfeld: Behind the Scenes of Magnum Shoot!

Rachel Bilson & Karl Lagerfeld: Behind the Scenes of Magnum Shoot!

Check out this behind-the-scenes video of Rachel Bilson and Karl Lagerfeld hard at work on a Magnum ice cream film series!

The 29-year-old actress stars as an art student, a ballerina, and a fashion model in the three short films, which will premiere on April 21 at the Tribeca Film Festival!

The shoot took place over three days in Paris in March and also featured Karl‘s muse, Baptiste Giabiconi, who you can see briefly in the video below!

Rachel Bilson & Karl Lagerfeld: Behind the Scenes with Magnum
Photos: Olivier Saillant
Posted to: Karl Lagerfeld, Rachel Bilson

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Justin Beaver @ 04/11/2011 at 3:34 pm

I wish Rachel Bilson would do more mainstream movies. It would be good if she has a cameo in Star Trek 12.

lexy hates bilson @ 04/11/2011 at 3:39 pm

She can’t get ANY movies – let alone mainstream!
She needs to be at Walmart signing autographs and giving away samples as the Magnum spokesmodel! Karl’s not paying her salary the Walmart shoppers are!!

JustRachel.com

Karl good for all ladies hollywood ahaha

All Woman need have bad *** with karl ;-D

You know guys he so bad and dirty nasty old man

Father Time @ 04/11/2011 at 3:57 pm

She is due to be at this Tribecca festival to promote the add how F*CKED up is that to promote an ice cream commercial and make it sound like she did some Oscar winning movie. PLEAAASSEEEE the woman is a joke.

@Father Time: hahahahahaha really??

she has a job, wow

short films … dont be ridiculous !! , freaking commercials !!

short films…… don’t be ridiculous !! freaking commercials

Love me cute little Bilson! SUCK IT HATERS! The more complaining you do the more pathetic you look and more popular you make her!

She really isn’t all that cute.

thighmegatampon @ 04/11/2011 at 5:13 pm

she kind of reminds me of audrey tatou in the video clip

Embarrassing. She’s presenting her stupid commercials at a highly respected film festival where real actors and actresses are showcasing their hard work. In movies. But I don’t think she’s smart enough to know any better.

Father Time @ 04/11/2011 at 5:26 pm

@Johan

Your right its a F*kin commercial the product has to be better then the person promoting it and really they are not better then Dove, Hell even Ben and Jerry taste better then this stuff.. Plus my stores are selling it cheap and still knowone is grabbing it off the shelves. And it’s sold in Bilho famous target and this director is a fashion designer gee wonder if he is going to dress the ice cream bars for their close up.

“I think it’s important to indulge in the things that make you happy. Personally, I love whoring myself out to the paparazzi, but then looking annoyed for the camera because it seems like I’m being stalked like the wanted&desired celebrity that I am.”

Short films? Huh…maybe they’ll end up nominated for an Oscar then. I’m sure she’s been dreaming of that one…LOLZ. I bet anyone who has made a short film is embarrassed that this is what they are calling these commercials.

so very ordinary. no culture; no class.

replusive @ 04/11/2011 at 7:33 pm

3 day commercial and she was gone over a week ok think someone is not correct on all accounts. I’m sure this woman dreams she is some top celebrity when all she is doing is selling ice cream. If you take away the BFF connections, the on off bf, and the parents who cater to this fool I bet you would find that Miss Bilson would not be a name in HW anymore. Its obvious that she can’t get work unless she has connections.

Lady Purple @ 04/11/2011 at 7:52 pm

Tsk Tsk! Why hate people? It is not you’re life. So what if it promoting ice cream. I bet she made a lot of $$$$ to promote the ice cream and, I bet U wish U were making easy $$$$$$$$ like that and she is pretty and so what?? Her life and not urs. The reason Ur bitchin’ is cuz ur so JEALOUSSSSSSSS………..

lexy hates bilson @ 04/11/2011 at 8:44 pm

I doubt she was paid a lot of money…I mean obviously if Magnum -sold in beloved Walmart’s across the US – wanted a real celeb to endorse the product they would have hired a STAR…but they were looking for cheap…so that means they couldn’t afford D-listers like Snookie or a Kardashian…who’s left?? Rachel Bilson or Tori Spelling!

Snookie is an embarrassment to her own kind and Kim Kardashian is pretty but annoying. I’m not even going to get started on Tori Spelling. The very site of that girl has always gotten on my nerves. I’ll give it to them all though. They are milking it all for what is worth. And I really can’t be mad at them. That’s what you do when you trying to make money, work hard whether it’s for a reality show or making commercials. Do it ya’ll.

And Lexy honey you can’t classify reality stars as A,B,C or D of anything but being a reality star. They are not actors.

Father Time @ 04/11/2011 at 10:03 pm

@Atiqueen

Well according to #21 you shouldn’t hate on someone who is making a boat load of money so if you hate on Tori , Snookie and Kim what makes RB better then those woman NOTHING. They are of the same status RB is milking the industry just like those woman are only the others don’t need the Bff’ connections or god knows what she did for Liman to give her the really only movie that gave her a tiny bit of money one can only guess casting couch comes to mind. If I had to pick from the listing you gave I don’t think any of them are any good IMO but RB would not be my first pick I would take Paris Hilton over RB and I can’t stand her either.

Blake Lively does (d’ real) Chanel (& for real)… while BilPOOO does ice cream for Largerfeld; a no brainer who’s only got paid to shop at a dollar store.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All