Beyonce: Music Video Shoot in Los Angeles!

Beyonce: Music Video Shoot in Los Angeles!

Beyonce gets to work on a new music video on Tuesday (April 12) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old entertainer filmed scenes in the Mojave Desert earlier in the week!

Bey recently teamed up with First Lady Michelle Obama to help beat childhood obesity and promote healthy eating and exercise habits in kids.

Beyonce re-wrote and recorded her hit “Get Me Bodied” for a dance/exercise video that will be distributed to schools!

FYI: Bey is wearing Norma Kamali fringe shorts at her video shoot.

beyonce shooting music video 01
beyonce shooting music video 02
beyonce shooting music video 03
beyonce shooting music video 04
beyonce shooting music video 05

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Beyonce is looking mighty regal there. I can’t wati to see what she’ bringing go-round. I’m tired of autotune and techno music. I’m tired of the Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, heck even the Chris Brown stans going back and forth about who’s running this thing. Well, from what I heard about the lyrics to Bey’s new song, BEYONCE RUN THIS THING! LOL

deejaybaps @ 04/12/2011 at 8:38 pm

OMGGGGG MY IDOL IS BACK!!!! SHE IS COMING!!!

BeyonceLover @ 04/12/2011 at 8:40 pm

SHE IS HERE TO STAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

She’s still 29? So Britney has actually passed Beyonce in age. Soon Justin beiber will pass Beyonce who will eternally be 29.

She looks like she’s getting ready for carnival in Trinidad.

mmm i don’t know, i don’t like her music, but she is better, wayyyyyyyyyy better than other female artists, i think that this year is the femme fatale power year, Britney, Rihanna, Madonna!!! Beyonce, Katy, Shakira, Nicki and Kelly Clarkson are the best now, the rest is just “desperate 4 attention” & “copycats”, with the excuse of inspiration makes nothing original….there’s a big difference between being beautiful and talented and being an awful monter..just saying

SHE IS BACK!!! I like her music, she is better, wayyyyyyyyyy better than other female artists, i think that this year is the femme fatale power year, Britney, Rihanna, Madonna!!! Beyonce, Katy, Shakira, Nicki and Kelly Clarkson are the best now, the rest is just “desperate 4 attention” & “copycats”, with the excuse of inspiration makes nothing original….there’s a big difference between being beautiful and talented and being an awful monster..just saying

To me Beyoncé and Shakira are the real artists in this day and age!
The rest is definitly either has been, wannabees or try to hard loool!
BRING IT ON BEEEE! SHOW THEM HOW ITS DONE HAHAHA

Beyonce looks amazing. I can’t wait for the new music. Beyonce and Francis Lawrence normally create magic because Emotions and Independent Women were great videos.

@um:

Alicia Keys and Justin Timberlake turned 30 this year. Beyonce and Britney are the same age. Beyonce is a few months older than Britney. It seems like everybody is going a year up age, like myself. Because I’m about their same age. I remember being a teenager with them at the same time.

I need some really good music in my life. I can’t wait for new Beyonce music.

beyonce parties with bloody dictators and the obamas. can’t stand the ****!

Isn’t Britney already 30?

BEYONCE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Adora Adams @ 04/12/2011 at 11:00 pm

looks tacky!

I don’t know one of her songs. What does she freaking sing?

She looks like Rihanna on the set of hard

SHE IS TRYING TO COPY GAGA!!! SHE ISNT AS TALENTED AS QUEEN GAGA!! BEYONC IS LUCKY TO BE GUEST ON GAGA SONG, I DONT THINK BEYONCE CAN COMPARE TO MOTHER MONSTER. SHE DOESNT CARE FOR HER FANS LIKE MOTHER MONSTER!

Beyonce looks like a warrior queen. I can’t wait for the video!!!!

Beatrisa Orry @ 04/13/2011 at 7:32 am

I know her very well she is good performer and make more video day by days…

It’s been way too long. Bey is almost back and evoking the regal Queen she is.

Beyonce what do you have in store for us?????

Jeremy Tetson @ 04/13/2011 at 12:50 pm

Beyonce attempted to go swimming in Monterey Bay last week, however the authorities quickly pulled her out.

Her giant a_ss displaced so much water that it was deemed a Tsunami risk.

Annoyed Neighbor @ 04/14/2011 at 11:11 am

The video is being filmed nightly at the corner of Imperial Highway and LaCienega in LA right by the LA courthouse. Please pass the word.
If I can’t sleep then I want everyone to show up and bugg her as she comes and goes doing this video and disturbing neighbors.