Kate Bosworth: Bikini Babe in Mexico!

Kate Bosworth: Bikini Babe in Mexico!

Kate Bosworth shows off her bikini bod while taking a dip in the ocean on Tuesday (April 12) in Cancun, Mexico.

The 28-year-old actress, rocking Bikini Thief‘s Sayulita Bikini, took a dip in the ocean with her pal, stylist Cher Coulter.

Kate was even spotted sunbathing topless!

Kate recently teamed up with her BFF & Baby co-star Rachel Bilson, who worked on a pair of gold-plated amethyst earrings for Kate‘s JewelMint line.

The Rachel Earrings retail for $29.99 and from April 15 to June 15, 50 percent of the proceeds will benefit Invisible Children, a charity devoted to ending the abduction of children for use as child soldiers.

Bigger pic inside

kate bosworth bikini mexico

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 712 » Show All

@Mina:
Are you mad????? Colin Firth and KB. Yeah, that will happen.

@Billie: John Lennon was a wife beater. Have you no self respect?

@ Blue Crush Star #44 @ 04/12/2011 at 3:44 pm

Those Ribs. YIKES! Someone give the girl a burrito pronto!

Mina, I agree with you. Colin Firth or Hugh Grant.

@Mia:
Well, I would like her to date Rachel Bilson. That would be a match made in heaven.

I just don’t know what to say about these topless shots and she is not covering herself up at all ughhhhhhhh alex must be really proud of his GF being splashed all over the place like this, how desperate

In other news…Super Chin Natalie Nunn and Amber Rose Beef! Link Here —> http://www.theminusones.com/2011/04/natalie-super-chin-nunn-mad-because-wiz-khalifia-hit-it-and-ran/

She’s posing so hard in all the pictures from Mexico which makes me wonder, what it is she’s after – selling herself (Total Recall, new boyfriend?) or just Jewelmint? Either way – I’m just glad Alex isn’t with her.

Also – tanning (or even burning) isn’t healthy just like starving yourself isn’t. It’s heartbreaking to see site after site promoting her as a healthy role model. She’s anything BUT that.

Mina, Colin Firth has only been with low key women.
I think Kate should date Charlie Sheen.

Hidden due to a low comment rating

@ughhhhhh:
Alex loves to be naked. I guess he does not mind a topless woman. He is not an american prude like you.

Saywatpepo @ 04/12/2011 at 4:09 pm

Hahaha!!! I wish my eyes were super industrial strength. I hear you and I feel your pain, I know of a remedy tho, TB TB, Askars shower scene, Om Sara shower scene. Swagger play back list goes on. I wouldn’t even torture prisons with this crap. Patent away hon. I already placed an order. GAGAGAGAGAGAGGDGDGDG GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Saywatpepo @ 04/12/2011 at 4:12 pm

Haha!! I heard they broke up Again (sweet) and Old EL Desperado is at it yet Again it seems, trying harder than Snooki trying to find her name in her own book. Whaa.. I guess she is still in TWW mode meaning Epic Fail ( k Cowgirl mode no Fail) If this don’t turn a weinous Gay I don’t know what, This is some priceless embarrass shiz for her, beyotch should be a Hoedian, (yes I went there)

Funny all of this, the last time I was here I was talking about her None existing boobage and BAM!! Still no boobage but BAM!!! I am blind ( I saw darkness) someone get my a throw up bag and some YUM SKARS stat The hungry One is trying Really really, really hard to be Wawt!! She might as well get some Hot pockets down her swamp cause the only thing sizzling there is the SUN!!!. She never tan well anyways, she always ends up as burned toast, no Red Lobster that’s from bad mal skin.

So I guess she can’t go follow him around, Swede must have South Sodermalm up in HW Hills that’s why she is 511ing him look see I AM Desperate enough to make an azz of myself.

The Truth @ 04/12/2011 at 4:13 pm

you ******* are all jealous fat pigs

Most beautiful woman alive. Best tits and second best ass (just behind Cammy D’s) !!!

Saywatpepo @ 04/12/2011 at 4:19 pm

I love Kate. She is pretty. BAGRDGG h ahf dhffdfd

Saywatpepo @ 04/12/2011 at 4:32 pm

Did I mention I love Kate?

@Skarsgard wannabe: There are several things she’s trying to accomplish with all these photos. Alex’s new movie, Melancholia, released it’s trailer, she’s trying to over-shadow the buzz about that by showing the world her t*ts. You have to understand the mentality of someone like her, an only child, the whole world revolves around her (in her mind) and if someone else is getting more attention (Alex) than she has to act out (like the spoiled child she is) to redirect the attention to herself. As to why she suddenly chose (having never done it before) to flash her t*ts, well, didn’t the nude stills of Kiki Dunst come out the same time all the topless photos showed up? Again, the whole thing is tied to Alex and his new movie coming out, she swears she loves him and then she does stuff like this to undermine his success. She is what she is, Alex knows what she is and still remains with her, it’s puzzling. If it’s contracted, as most seem to think, then it’s the cr*ppiest contract I’ve seen in a long time.

That makes the 2 of us I had a great sunny hot day yesterday. Great!!! Looking forward to the summer too. As for TB I still NOT too sure, we will see, I hope they trill me. I just watching for Alex anyways.

the truth @ 04/12/2011 at 4:37 pm

She looks good there and she goes places and have fun nad don’t hide it. rachel when she go somewhere she wants to hide when she go. and pretend that she is somewhere else other than were she be. rachel could hav done te charsity thing by herself she laways using people to the work for her. Also is rachel going to the event with her? its for the chldren. Don’t alex suppose to be with her there ? has they broken-up too”

@Mamabear: so now I have an imposter? How flattering!

@Mamabear @ 04/12/2011 at 4:41 pm

When I saw the trailer I was actually thinking how/if Kate would react to Alex playing a role opposit another attractive and acomplished actress. I doubt Straw dogs will be met with the same enthusiasm from many as Melancholia is – that must be hard for her..

enough of these skinny biotches what ever happened to women who really looked LIKE women instead of young flat azz no boobs boys?

@Mamabear:
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla PR … bla bla bla Conspiracy… bla bla bla bla.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 712 » Show All