Lea Michele, Amber Riley & Dianna Agron: 'Marie Claire' Cover!

Lea Michele, Amber Riley & Dianna Agron: 'Marie Claire' Cover!

Lea Michele and Dianna Agron sandwich in their Glee co-star Amber Riley on the cover of Marie Claire‘s May 2011 issue.

Here’s what the three actresses had to share with the fashion mag:

Amber on who her real life Kurt is: “Kurt! Chris Colfer really is my Kurt. That’s my baby. Having his character at that other school – Dalton Academy – this season is driving me up the wall.”

Dianna on rumors about her and Lea: “Everybody is convinced that Lea and I are in a relationship. There are forums with photos of us hugging.”

Lea on auditioning for the show: (She famously got into a car accident on the way there, ditched her rental car, and ran to Fox lot) “I was more afraid that they’d think I was using that as an excuse for being late. Because at first they were like, ‘Oh, my God are you OK?’ But after a while they were joking, ‘So that ‘car crash’ you were in…’ I literally had chunks of glass that I pulled from my
hair and put on the table. I look back on that day and think, I can’t believe I did that. I left the car on the side of the road. But something came over me.”

FYI: Amber is wearing a one shoulder pleated chiffon gown by Tadashi Shoji.

Bigger pic inside

lea michele amber riley dianna agron marie claire may

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

beautiful girls! they’re all so talented <3

In other news…Super Chin Natalie Nunn and Amber Rose Beef! Link Here —> http://www.theminusones.com/2011/04/natalie-super-chin-nunn-mad-because-wiz-khalifia-hit-it-and-ran/

uh.. what happened to the other original Glee female Jenna Ushkowitz? why are mags in this day in age still only seeing white and black..

StaceyLove @ 04/12/2011 at 3:58 pm

worst cover ever. Amazing they could all fit on it!

Gorgeous girls!

@chase: They fear the “Yellow Peril”.

Any woman dark hair and dark skin to be more hotttt

Tom Franks @ 04/12/2011 at 4:05 pm

Dianna Agron is amazingly gorgeous. This sensual young woman is indescribably beautiful.

Sick of seeing fat/overweight or obese Black women on magazine covers.
It’s like they’re afraid of showing thin beautiful black girls because then people will realize not all black women are fat and ugly and we can’t have that happen! *sarcasm.*

…as for this particular cover: Amber looks like their mammy.

SO SICK OF GIRLS LIKE THIS GETTING PRAISED BUT THE BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS ACTRESSES AND MODELS GET CALLED UGLY NASTY ATROCIOUS ETC….LOL!!! HILARIOUS HOW JEALOUS GIRLS ARE! THEY CAN COMPLIMENT BELOW AVERAGE LOOKING WOMEN LIKE THIS BUT NOT RAVING BEAUTIES?! AHAHAHAH FAT GIRLS.

Dianna Agron is GORGEOUS. The other two are not…they should have replaced them with the other Cheerios…that would be a perfect Marie Claire cover.

i never watched this show …. should i ?

What did they do to Dianna’s mouth?

Why does every magazine that interviews Lea ask her the same questions about her audition? Everyone knows the story by now.

@Amy:

lol Dianna’s a PRETTY girl but they photoshopped her face to hell and back in this cover. She looks cadaverous and weird. Lea and Amber are equally pretty girls. Get over yourself.

Three gorgeous women!

@Tom Franks: IKR? I wish her the best, she’s one of the sweetest and most beautiful girls out there at the moment

@Tom Franks: IKR? Dianna is probably one of the most beautiful and sweetest girls out there at the moment!

laverdadduele @ 04/12/2011 at 4:47 pm

It’s amazing they were able to fit Lea and Dianna in that picture.

interesting @ 04/12/2011 at 4:54 pm

I’m a lesbian and want to strap on a dildo and stick it in all of their mouths.

I’m surprised they finally put Amber on a cover of a major magazine. Good for her. Diana’s arm looks awkward.

@FD: Wow. Just wow…and rude…”below average looking” on your post should be GIRLS WHO HAVEN’T GIVEN IN TO PLASTIC SURGERY…who’s your idea of a goregous girl, Hedi Montag?

@FD: your soo bloody pathetic get over yourself!!!1

Asians = ugly

no surprise

Dianna Agron is simply a classic beauty and just a wonderful actress. I wish her the best. Deffo a breath of fresh air in the now over populated young Hollywood.

Too bad about her deviated septum but its cool. I actually like her voice most of the time.

I agree with A.
SO true …

lexy hates bilson @ 04/12/2011 at 5:47 pm

Love the navy and it’s nice to see some of the other stars of the show getting some credit!

they are three beauties

@Sandra: well you are part right she is pretty, acting meh.

Elizabeth @ 04/12/2011 at 6:35 pm

They all look gorgeous, except for the obvious photoshopping of Dianna of the group cover. I know she didn’t shoot at the same time as Amber and Lea, but they could have done a better job. I love all the solo covers but especially Amber’s. I love her smile.

love them, they look beautiful, but diana is kind of weird on this cover.

wow they look gorgeous

Amber is so gorgeous and underrated
Her voice is DIVINE

all 3 are gorgeous though

DIANA AGRON IS SO FKN TALENT LESS AND BASIC

beatiful girls @ 04/12/2011 at 7:25 pm

i loved the cover, lea and amber are amazing diana looks awkard on that one.

lovelydee @ 04/12/2011 at 8:21 pm

All three of them are gorgeous.
What’s with the fat jokes get
over yourselves. Amber is a lovely
african american woman.
Not eveyone is a size 2.

So Pretty…Lea and Amber.
Dianna Agron is probably the prettiest girl I have ever seen.

I love the cover. All three girls are gorgeous. My fave is Dianna though. She is sooo beautiful!

noah&whale @ 04/13/2011 at 8:31 am

some people here just show what pathetic and ignorant is

Absolutely love DA. She is my favourite actress on Glee. Dianna Agron is beautiful, talented and classy. Rare in todays world, let alone Hollywood. She doesn’t overdo it. She just is. Her beauty is an obstacle because people can’t see past that but the discerning know she is a wonderful young Actress and I wish her the best alongside those that did.

Lea the beautiful Blue Saffire !!!!! Sexy ,amazing,outstanding !!!!!