Suri Cruise: Dylan's Candy Bar Visit!

Suri Cruise: Dylan's Candy Bar Visit!

Suri Cruise holds on to a stuffed grizzly bear as she visits Dylan’s Candy Bar on Wednesday (April 13) in New York City.

The daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes celebrates her 5th birthday next Monday (April 18)!

Katie bundled up as she stepped out in the city earlier on Wednesday with a female friend.

Last night, Katie, Tom, and Suri went out to dinner at Il Cantinori – it’s one of the family’s favorite spots to eat Italian food in New York City.

suri cruise dylans candy bar 01
suri cruise dylans candy bar 02
suri cruise dylans candy bar 03
suri cruise dylans candy bar 04

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

suri cruise is starting to look like blanket jackson. not cute anymore.

Carmen Vergara @ 04/13/2011 at 4:00 pm

Awwwwww! Suri is so cute! I hope Tom and Katie will give her a little brother or sister.
I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now.
So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I am 34 and divorced with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings.

Suri is so adorable. Such an angel. I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Suri looklike tom cruise , and i don’t like :S

She eats candy and treats it seems all the time and still uses a bottle. Her teeth are going to come in jacked up!

interesting @ 04/13/2011 at 4:20 pm

She looks like Tom’s Cousin William Mapother but she also looks like joshua jackson

In the 2nd picture, she looks so much like Rachel Weisz!

her hair is too long in my opinion…shorter hair for little girls looks cuter and younger

Suri looks exactly like her mom

Amy Farmington @ 04/13/2011 at 5:00 pm

What an adorable picture.

The Cruise family is so beautiful. Tom comes across as very gentle, gracious and he is the most sincere man in Hollywood. You’ll never see him angry, just full of joy.

A great A list action star and a great dad and family man.

Love them.

So Suri has a meltdown the night before and she’s “rewarded” with candy the next day? Does she eat anything besides sugary junk?

OK then. Here we go with the same exact posts from Carman and Shakira. WTF????? She says the same thing in every thread, over and over and over again. Check it out if you don’t believe me! Whoever this person is, she needs to see a shrink PRONTO!!

Back to Suri. Well, atleast she isn’t throwing a tantrum like she did last night. Of course she is in a candy shop, so that will keep her quiet. That kid eats candy constantly. I never see her nutty parents giving her healthy food! I think she looks like Katie. I don’t see Tom at all.

Jessica Stam @ 04/13/2011 at 5:02 pm

I LOVE THEM!!!!!

How precious is she. How lucky is she! Suri is a chic girl out and about Manhattan with her nanny. What a lucky girl!!

SO LUCKY to have AWESOME parents.

I agree, love Tom Cruise!! Wonder where he is?! Holmes is a great mother too and lucky!

What a cool family the Cruise clan is??!

i don’t like Suri’s hair either. it’s needs to be trimmed. however, to say shorter hair for little girls looks cuter and younger is not always true. also, at five years old little girls start to get their own ideas about what they want. you have to allow for a child’s individuality.

She’s so pretty!!!!

The Cruise/Holmes family is hands down the most enviable celebrity family!!

I’m sure we all wish we were part of it!

I met this family a few weeks ago and they were so kind and took the time out to take pics with everyone. So amazing

@ Amy Farmington

Any you know all that crap HOW? Do you know Cruise personally or are you just pulling this stuff out of your behind cause you’re obsessed? He’s an actor darling. You see only what he wants you to believe – not what he really is. This is a man who gives millions of dollars and all his support to a group that is being investigated for HUMAN TRAFFICING by the FBI. He is also being investigated for the same. The equivelent of nuns and priests of Scientology who are NOT PAID have renovated his homes and his offices, customized his motorcycles and cars and worked in his home as nannies and cooks FOR NO MONEY!! Can you imagine!!?!??!? Thats HORRIBLE. With all his millions, he can’t even pay them!! THAT IS HUMAN TRAFFICING AND THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW AND TOM CRUISE KNOWS IT….and so does the FBI. A nice man doesn’t do those things. A good man pays a fair wage to people who work for him and does not take advantage of them. Tom Cruise is also aware of all the other illegal things Scientology is being investigated for. He has been told and his answer was SO WHAT and he continues to give them his allegance. TOM CRUISE IS NOT A GOOD MAN AND HE WILL END UP IN JAIL ALONG WITH HIS BEST FRIEND, THE HEAD OF SCIENTOLOGY, DAVID MISCAVIGE.

Pretty Girl @ 04/13/2011 at 5:12 pm

Suri is so pretty!! I feel so sorry for her being raised by a couple of crazies. Her mother is a total idiot and her father is a lunatic.

Amazing!! @ 04/13/2011 at 5:12 pm

@Amy Farmington:

I know! Nobody ever sees Tom lashing out at the photogs or looking angry. He’s always smiling!! How refreshing is that!

He will always be America’s #1 star!

Looks like Tomkats 3 fans are out today posting over and over again.

AMERICA’S FAMILY!!!

Keep up the good work Jared! Love love love seeing them!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All