Katie Holmes: Top Ten List on Letterman!

Katie Holmes: Top Ten List on Letterman!

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes leave dinner with their daughter, Suri, on Tuesday (April 12) in New York City.

The happy family dined on Italian food at Il Cantinori, one of their favorite spots in the city!

Earlier in the day, Tom and Katie were spotted holding hands as they arrived at Magnolia Bakery for some sweet treats.

Katie also stopped at the Ed Sullivan Theater for an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman, where she read the Top 10 List!

Katie Holmes – Top Ten List on Letterman
tom cruise katie holmes suri il cantinori 01
tom cruise katie holmes suri il cantinori 02
tom cruise katie holmes suri il cantinori 03
tom cruise katie holmes suri il cantinori 04
tom cruise katie holmes suri il cantinori 05

Credit: Jackson Lee; Photos: Splash News Online
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

I only NOW see Tom’s features in Suri. That took a while.

MeMyself&I @ 04/13/2011 at 1:31 am

@jasmine: Me too. I used to think Suri looked like her mom but today I see only Tom. She looks pretty angry. Is the poor kid acting out towards the paps or was she just having a bad day?

regrets101 @ 04/13/2011 at 1:38 am

LOL what a face…I think she just didn’t like all the camera flashes..she’s a cutie :) and I think she looks like both her parents…Katie is gorgeous and you can def see some features in Suri :)

when a kid starts to mean-mug you know it’s time to keep her out of the spotlight.

You're kidding @ 04/13/2011 at 2:01 am

Look at the mug on that kid! I would say she is going to grow up to be a complete b.i.t.c.h, but I think she is already there.

suri is definitely cutie when she’s in the good mood LOL

but, she’s growing up with the constant pap’s camera shoved to her cute face and seeing her mug face, yep, she’s doing all right. she’s more smart than i’ve imagine of her. katie is right, suri is smart girl.

F ucking ugly kid. Her gestures and expressions are pure ugliness. 5 year old and still carriesd omfg.

Holy Smokes!! What a face! That kid is priceless…I love it. Why can’t they keep her at home.

Tampon Jen @ 04/13/2011 at 3:25 am

spoiled little brat. she will be a horror once she reaches the teenage years.
she will be another paris hilton.
but she will prob get knocked up early and have temper tantrums when society doesnt always give her what she wants.
she will learn life’s lessons the hard way since she is never told no.
i wonder how they are gonna make her learn and do homework when she throws fits and does whatever she wants.
and she is ugly like tom.
she aint gonna grow up to be pretty (inside or out), thats for sure…

Suri looks like she is going to explode.

Give it to them Suri!
I would much rather see her pulling faces at them and showing her dislike of them that way , than being upset by them .At least this is a start , and maybe she’ll get used to them being there.
Also think that as she grows , she’ll be more Tom than Katie, those blue eyes, but Suri and Katie have the same hair.
Like her casual wear , and hair in a ponytail. And that is one cute Holmes/ Yang dress.
Katie went through the complete transformation bit, and has now gone back to the original Katie…… which I think is just great!

boy – is this kid angry!!! But then, no wonder if its clueless parents drag it through the nights like a little puppy!!!

The little brat looks like possessed… vade retro!

Suri — what a brat

katie’s appearance on david letterman — LAME!!!

Suri Sucks @ 04/13/2011 at 5:13 am

@Tampon Jen – LOVE the comment! LOL! i couldn’t have said it better myself. i’ve always thought she was weird, spoiled and unattractive.

Like her famous father, Suri likes to be in control. She’s not just a subject or a victim for the paps. She strikes back and I love her attitude. I just wait to hear what she will tell the paps when she’s older. Beautiful and dangerous that’s how we like her.

SURI IS THE ANTICHRIST! OMG!

Grandma of Four @ 04/13/2011 at 5:44 am

Good for Suri! I think it is a riot that she is making faces at the paps! Kind of like Gwen’s Kingston sticking his tongue out all the time! People need to lighten up. She’s five for goodness sake….give her a break! My own “grands” have made faces when they have had it! Were not any of you little kids??? HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Suri! :- )

Tinkerbell6 @ 04/13/2011 at 6:08 am

Lol!! Well done Suri!!!

Suri is so cute … She will always get her way, her daddy is rich

Suri Does what ,,, She does.. Her daddys Rich and she will never know sruggles of life

Why is that child at what age 12 never walking, they are always carrying her. Cant see walk.????

Such a cutie pie