Gabourey Sidibe: Don't Spoil the 'Scream 4' Ending!

Gabourey Sidibe: Don't Spoil the 'Scream 4' Ending!

Gabourey Sidibe gets ready to get scared at a screening of Scream 4 at the Crosby Street Hotel on Tuesday (April 12) in New York City.

The 27-year-old Big C actress was just one of many celebs to check out the screening, which was hosted by 50 Cent and Harvey Weinstein.

Although Gab loved the movie, she told everyone to make sure not to spoil the fun for others.

Scream 4….Worth it! I loved it! Maybe you will too but don’t spoil the ending for anyone! That’s just mean!” Gabby dished on her official Facebook page.

gabourey sidibe scream 4 screening 50 cent 01
gabourey sidibe scream 4 screening 50 cent 02
gabourey sidibe scream 4 screening 50 cent 03
gabourey sidibe scream 4 screening 50 cent 04
gabourey sidibe scream 4 screening 50 cent 05

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
The Truth @ 04/16/2011 at 7:33 pm

Disgusting and it’s definitely NOT ok to endorse obesity

Get over yourself Gabourey

I was going to post something that was negative . I’m better of exercising self-control.

I don’t judge someone by appearence. She’s hilarious in interviews and amazing in Precious. That’s enough to like her. She has talent, and i can’t say anything negative about her as a person.

Except that outfit is not hot.

@bobbi:

thats great bobbi! Me i’m not so good. I just that hope that she gets healthier before its too late. Aesthetics aside, It’d be a shame if her life is cut short because of preventable obesity related illnesses.

OMG, She’s stunning she should really branch into modeling!

IMO, she would really give Gisele, Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell a run for their money!

Pandora's Box O'Reilly Clooney @ 04/16/2011 at 8:02 pm

Stop it people! She will lose the weight when she is ready! Extra weight is a form of spiritual protection.With all your nasty snippets here, I cannot blame her!

she’s pretty and it looks like she lost weight

The Truth @ 04/16/2011 at 8:40 pm

you bunch of hypocrites, you same morons who bash Kate Bosworth come down on people like me who actually DON’T think obesity is ok?

congrats on showing your true colors you fake idiots

@faizz: Oh Quiet! You would NEVER say that if she had A Different Eating Disorder like anorexia. If she were skinny you would dis her like you ALL do.

To me her body and her situation is just the result of irresponsibility+ignorance+bad parenthood/neglect.

Who cares how much she weighs?! It’s her choice to weigh that much, she’s the one living with it, not you. Jesus.

she looks like she lost a little bit of weight.

Your favrout don’t know ,just free in hollywood play and smile

I mean Don’t know act just come there to destruction

jessemosslover @ 04/16/2011 at 9:32 pm

I know sompe people who have met her in real life and they all said that not only is she butt-ugly but that she is actually a pretty nasty beyotch.

jessemosslover @ 04/16/2011 at 9:32 pm

jessemosslover @ 04/16/2011 at 9:33 pm

No idea why that was posted twice.

@jessemosslover:

Me either. once was enough

it would be interesting to go to a comment page on her where no one talks about her weight. never gonna happen though.
I personally don’t see why people care. we all know she’s obese, she knows she obese, it’s a medical problem, but all of us do things that are self-destructive. we should focus less on personal attacks, which can’t do any good at all, they just make someone even more depressed and more likely to comfort binge, and focus more on food education from a young age, and match that with making an HONEST attempt at not only getting all that **** they call ‘food’ out of schools, but trying to regulate and educate more about the stuff we buy in super stores. i’m sick of seeing commercials for mcdonalds that make them seem like a place to make happy childhood memories, or commercials where kids rave about their dad’s job at ‘delivering happiness’ by driving a truck for coca cola. Stop with the BS. we don’t let kids of alcohol or tobacco, we put warnings on cigarette boxes, but we let everyone eat as much crap as they want without educating, and then we blame the people for being obese. of COURSE we’re going to have an obesity problem.

but I don’t get attacks on individuals. Obviously it is a widespread problem and we should treat it the same as we would treat the problem of drugs. it becomes an addiction, and our food has become a great dangerous. compassion and awareness people!

@Kaz simply Amaazingg !!!!!!!!:

Kaz: Can you PLEASE take some lessons in English? I have no idea what you have been saying lately.

offtheproperty @ 04/16/2011 at 11:15 pm

Pictures are funny things.

crisdizzle @ 04/17/2011 at 12:01 am

Did the Goodyear blimp landed at the movie theatre! Wouldn’t want to the person seating next to her. she might eat all the popcorn! =o

Wow, people (especially stupid teenage girls) are always talking negativitely about someone who is not part of the convencional beauty that Hollywood has built all these years. I can’t believe a lot of idiots say things like “You’re so talented” to actors like Ian Somerhalder, Jessica Alba, Matt Bommer, Dianna Agron, Blake Lively, Chace Crawford and Chris Hemsworth and talk a lot of crap to actors like Gabourey, Lea Michele, Mindy Kaling, Oliver Platt, Zack Galifianakis, Danny Pudi and Amy Poehler, when actually the latest mentioned can act millions times better than the first ones. I think some of you need to go outside and relax. There is a whole interesting world out there.

I read somewhere she met Zac efron. She is so lucky.

Alright peeps, the fact is that she is NOT healthy. Seeing pictures of her like this makes me upset? Why? Because it reminds me of the obesity epidemic in the U.S. It significantly reminds me of my own mother who refuses to lose weight so that she can live long enough to see her own future grand children.

It makes me angry that people both enable her saying that its ok to be obese and people who make fun of her for her weight and not just the fact of her being unhealthy.

I hope she does realize that, at this weight, she is putting herself at risk for type two diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, and high “bad” cholesterol. I am a girl who will personally never be a size 4 because I’m not built that way. However, I take the initiative to watch what I eat and exercise because I too was extremely overweight. I had hypertension at age 25!

She is a beautiful girl and hopefully she will get healthier. Hell, look at Jennifer Hudson…

jazzmanchgo @ 04/18/2011 at 8:53 pm

Actually, if it even matters, I think she has lost a few pounds. And if that’s true, it would appear that she’s doing it the right way — slowly, probably without any crash dieting or pills, at a pace that’s healthy for her body and her mind.

Blessings and good wishes to her in everythnig she does in life.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All