Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth: Coachella Duo!

Alexander Skarsgard & Kate Bosworth: Coachella Duo!

Alexander Skarsgard and his girlfriend Kate Bosworth spend some more time together during the second day of the Coachella Music Festival on Saturday (April 16) in Indio, Calif.

The couple were joined by a group of friends as they made their way to the next performance.

Earlier in the day, Kate, 28, was spotted chatting with friend and stylist Cher Coulter.

The day before, the happy couple enjoyed day one of the festival as they went to see the Kings of Leon.

Kate was also seen making her way to the PUMA Social house along with David Arquette, Eddie Murphy and others!

FYI: Kate is wearing a Topshop shirt, Current/Elliott shorts, and Isabel Marant shoes. She finished her look with Jewelmint jewelry.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth at Coachella…

alexander skarsgard kate bosworth coachella duo 01
alexander skarsgard kate bosworth coachella duo 11
alexander skarsgard kate bosworth coachella duo 12
alexander skarsgard kate bosworth coachella duo 13

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 13 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 » Show All

Omg, a narrative we’re supposed to BUY. *face palm*

Please tell me that’s not “Jewelmint…um..uh…jewelry”. Looks like Kate and Cher bought a friendship bracelet making kit and had the stellar idea of making a necklace instead! Or maybe they went to summer camp and signed up for a super fun craft class?

I even prefer BAG and Megan Fox than this couple. I love Alex, but not w Kate. She’s possessive and clingy.

@Sandy:

But BAG and Megan Fox act like a couple in love. I first heard of Megan Fox via Dlisted as she was pictured grabbing BAG’s junk at a lunch date they went on together. 3 years later they are now married.

No_Famewhore_Lovers_Allowed @ 04/17/2011 at 5:32 pm

@tami: @Skarsgard wannabe:

Thanks, SWB. Tami, I do not like to think of Khate dressed …..going there makes me more nauseous.. I’ll say the only positive thing she had going was a cuteness and nice body in Blue Crush. After that, the drugs, anorexia and procedures have left looking haggard and 10+ older looking than she is. For someone at an outdoor festival, she has a awful lot of makeup on. This is the type of venue for maybe powder, tinted lip gloss and a light coat of waterproof mascara…she looks like a circus clown with too much blush in some shots.

I feel bad that there seem to be no shots of Skars having a good time like when he was at WOW. He looks irritated and disinterested in the shots. Well, he got himself into the whatever and hopefully it will end soon. Funny that all the Swedes that seem to be in town and not one came to Coachella? Odd.

Yeah, Trolls …No _ FameWhore _Lovers is one of my minions ( like you people like to say)….nothing like college students with computers and a lots of time on their hands to mess with fools like you.

Laters, taking the minions out to eat…they’ll be back later to mess with the trolls.

takeofftheblinders @ 04/17/2011 at 5:47 pm

@Camille: That was TPF who made the flipping comment, I think YUKU got it confused

Actually.. @ 04/17/2011 at 6:02 pm

@hannah2: Actually, in America black is a term for people of African decent. African American is a bit confusing because it then doesn’t give people who recently emigrated to America a title. So black is just a short hand term for someone who has dark skin and is descended from people from Africa.

In America we call people from India Indians, Arabs are Arabs, Iranians are Persians, and Native Americans are Native Americas. We don’t just use the term black as a catch all for people with dark skin. At least not here in Northern California. If you called any of my Indian friends black you would get yelled at (at the very least).

Her hair looks like Rod Stewart from the 80′s or Vince Neil from Motley Crue. She is gross. A fashion icon???? Puhlease!!! She looks ridiculous wearing the clothes she wears. She is not 18!

@hannah2: Unless you are a black person ,how can you tell me what is racist and what is not? We dare not say “dark skinned: because there are over 30 different hues of the black race. So Hannah until you are a black person and have walked in their shoes, please don’t comment, I am well aware that there is life outside the USofA. Please stick to what you know and do best, bashing Kate, not trying to tell another black person what they should or should not be called, Thank You.

The Truth @ 04/17/2011 at 7:01 pm

lol look at all you jealous ugly catty b*tches

you will NEVER get A. Skarsgard so quit your dreaming you morons

Kate Bosworth WINS

@The Truth: your comment says more about you then anyone here, sweetheart. :)

oh hell just drop her already. this charade is making me tired… i don’t ever know what to say about this anymore, it’s just frustrating to watch this sh*t

Buy the Epic Love Story @ 04/17/2011 at 7:09 pm

Get a free Tackymint piece.

@Bebe2: Omg! Why is this conversation still going on? You wanna know how to divide races and make racially diverse ppl uncomfortable around each other? Call everything someone says racist, whether they intend it to be derogatory or not!! Congratulations, you’re doing a great job in your plan to make white, caucasion, European American, or ‘light skinned folk’ so afraid of coming off as a RACIST that they completely stop speaking to black, African American, or ‘dark skinned people’. News flash: black people aren’t actually black, not every “African American” is from Africa or America, and you “politically correct” people are doing both the black and white race a disservice. Words aren’t as important as intent. I really don’t think that the person who made the original post was trying to be racist. If she was, then she’s a tool. If everyone’s done self-righteously arguing over political correctness can we please get back to the important task of examining why AS continues to associate w/ that unsettling creature?

@Actually..: Interestingly, here in my Midwestern backwater, the Native Americans I know will call themselves Indian. But only in private and outsiders don’t get to call them that.

@Rachel(): I think I love you :)

@Ladybug: lol. I’ll believe it. I always say that I’m my Asian group of friend’s token white/blonde friend, but was really offended when I went to my friend’s birthday party and this guy came up and kept asking me “How does it feel to be in the minority now?” umm, great. I hadn’t really noticed until just now.

Sorry for the late commentary, I was late for joining the tread. And I agree I don’t think that the op was being racist. I was a bit offended until she said she wasn’t from the States and she meant no harm. It was a simple lost in translation moment. I just felt a need to correct her when she lashed back saying that Americas were wrong for lumping in all people who weren’t white into the catch all term of black. I just wanted to explain why people were offended at first. The issue Americans take with calling someone the dark skinned one is that to us it reads as “I can’t even tell what continent that person/his or her family is originally from because everyone who isn’t white looks the same to me”. Obviously that’s not how it reads in England, so I let it go.

And yes I see the irony of her calling Americans insensitive for not respecting other cultures when our/my issue was that she wasn’t respecting other people’s histories. And then the argument starting up that she wasn’t respecting us. And now arguing over that. Let’s all just laugh at ourselves and let it go, after all none of us are perfect. (I know I’m laughing at it all myself.)

@Buy the Epic Love Story: Never free – 50% off with $ .02 to charity for a limited time only.

What a wonderful couple.

Cafélady @ 04/17/2011 at 7:55 pm

@Ladybug #85 **Her dress Friday was cute. The boots with shorts look I don’t understand period. Especially when you’re going to be walking/standing most of the time.**

well, seems like it was hot there…so I understand, if someone wants to wear “light clothes” in that case…but anyhow, I have not to like it… the shoes were ok, because on an event like this open air festival sandals are mostly not a good idea, so I find it understandable to wear some boots…but her dress yesterday was very much better (in my book)…I liked it…

@more pics coachella day 1: Wow!! Could she pose any harder in those pictures? Funny how AS was only in the first couple …..btw my 14 year old neice actually has shorts like that ….she looks cute. Hole looks like shes working for her ticket home.

new tweet @ 04/17/2011 at 8:18 pm

Alexander Skarsgard at @LACOSTELIVE party. It’s so hot, his arms are glistening w sweat. Gf Kate Bosworth headed back to LA 4 work already half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

also found this comment on Celebitchy –

I am actually attending Coachella this weekend and have VIP tickets as well. I have probably run into Alex and Kate at least 3 times already. Alex is always trying to get away from the pap’s, and he drags Kate away. I nearly ran into him one time coming in through the
entrance. Also, Kate looks incredibly skinny in real life, but I’m sure her standing next to Alex doesn’t help the comparison!

@Cafélady: Hot during the day, cooler at night, so a bit of a packing problem, wear comfy, sturdy sandals during the day and bring socks in bag to throw on when cooler? Not being a fashionista, that’s what I’d do.

Pages: « 13 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 » Show All