Leonardo DiCaprio: Coachella with Lukas Haas!

Leonardo DiCaprio: Coachella with Lukas Haas!

Leonardo DiCaprio and best bud Lukas Haas take in the scene at Coachella Music Festival on Saturday (April 16) in Indio, Calif.

The 36-year-old actor wore a Beastie Boys shirt to the star studded music fest.

Leo also was spotted making a phone call as he checked out the first day of performances during Coachella.

Leo and his Titanic co-star, Kate Winslet, were recently voted the most romantic on-screen couple of all time in a popular vote from ABC News and People magazine.

leonardo dicaprio lukas haas coachella 01
leonardo dicaprio lukas haas coachella 02
leonardo dicaprio lukas haas coachella 03

Credit: Dome/Jones; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Leonardo DiCaprio, Lukas Haas

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All
Tellar Calcagno @ 04/17/2011 at 9:47 am

Love Leo! He is so hot! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I want my son(s) to look like him. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings.

Ashley Leggatt @ 04/17/2011 at 9:48 am

I hope that Leo drops out of many of the following projects as it is difficult to follow with so many:
The Devil in the White City
In Dark Woods
Brave New World
Cache
Untitled Michael Mann/1930s Noir Project
The Chancellor Manuscript
The Low Dweller

Leonardo so cute and sweet he just adorable

Carla Börjesson @ 04/17/2011 at 9:53 am

Leo is just so cute and gorgeous!
treated myself to a thai massage today and am still giggling over the female masseuse’s major fascination by my BIG beautiful butt hahha… It’s mesmerising!
Heading to a party at Coachella tonight wearing my new hot dress for a beer in the sun! :)

Leo so hat and handsome

@Carla Börjesson:

ha ha ha, did she offer you a “happy ending’!!!!

Sligo and kaz stupid!!! @ 04/17/2011 at 9:58 am

Leo form hollywood ebhahahaha

Fun Dicaprio @ 04/17/2011 at 10:15 am

I Love just leo

I love 3 only in hollywood,
leo dicaprio, candice and Irina,

loooooooooool lukas haas is a joke

these are really cute pics…. F*ck you to #12, you are rude!!

i think lukas is hot. even leo cant make him look bad :)

oMG JJ found a famous people for the site and not a famewhore à la Bilson/Lucas/Greene

Leo Should dump that Bar chick and get with Kate Winslet.

Jared, gosh , two new sets of pix of sexy Leo in two days , thanks !

I love the two gals. Sat was Lukas’ 35th birthday . Happy Birthday, Lukas .

Sorry, typo, meant two PALS :) :)

Wow, the lovers are 2gether again?

let the music play @ 04/17/2011 at 12:33 pm

making a phone call, Jared ?

have you never clued in yet that Leo does the fake phone call routine to hide his face ???

Handsome and so talented, yes that’s Leo<3

tinkerbell @ 04/17/2011 at 1:16 pm

he looks so groovy and cute here…love to see him out without the appurtenance (br) and like the bracelets and BB shirt—I love the beasties, always did the rocked the house at Tibetan Freedom–love daft punk’s remake of intergalactic…also have loved Paul’s Boutique since 1988 when it came out. saw them at The Building in 1992–
(defunct manhttan club)

tellar calcagno,,, could you post that on eharmony not here???

also wish I was there !!!!!!!

not bothering to hide here—does he really do that fake phone call to hide his face? interesting

MORE LEO please no BAR we arent posting on her threads anymore–in any case I’m not, I dont like her so why bother,

tinkerbell @ 04/17/2011 at 1:21 pm

@Ashley Leggatt: ashley stop posting this nonsense. everyone knows that some projs will go through, some wont, leo is the most in-demand actor in HW because he can guarantee box office for the suits and quality for the artistes, its been like that since titanic—the suits wanted matthew mcco aughey and cameron wanted billy crudup, ethan hawke or steven dorf…leo was the compromise, the total package with looks and talent…

some of these will drop away and some more will get added–its a case of hurry up and waste, but stop posting the same nonsense.

tinkerbell @ 04/17/2011 at 1:24 pm

@Tellar Calcagno:

get some help then but stop posting on his his threads, seriously, I am sympathetic but there are better places to vent dahling.

i am glad they have been friends for decades…shows leo is a loyal person who can/will keep friends that long.

and no, they are not lovers, just male friends. some people have the same buddies for ever. leave luke alone. he’s the musician, probably he wanted to go,

tinkerbell @ 04/17/2011 at 1:26 pm

if you want a kid that looks like him find some dude at some bar with a sort of resemblance and go for it. This IS crazy but if it makes you happy…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All