Robert Pattinson & Reese Witherspoon: 'Water For Elephants' Premiere!

Robert Pattinson & Reese Witherspoon: 'Water For Elephants' Premiere!

Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon attend the premiere of their latest film, Water For Elephants, at the Ziegfeld Theatre on Saturday (April 17) in New York City.

Reese, 35, and Rob, 24, both took some time to sign autographs and take pictures with awaiting fans.

Reese hit the red carpet wearing a white sleeveless Jason Wu Fall 2011 dress paired with gold Louboutins. Rob suited up in head-to-toe Gucci!

The Francis Lawrence-directed film hits theaters on April 22!

15+ pictures inside of Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon at the Water For Elephants premiere…

robert pattinson reese witherspoon water for elephants premiere 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

friscosangel @ 04/17/2011 at 8:43 pm

loved the book!!!! it’s a pity that Jacob is played by that cheesy vampire though….gonna watch it anyway…maybe it’s gonna be a positive surprise!

beautiful and talented people.!i love it!

Robert looks good ,and looks cheap and old

Robert looks good ,and resse looks cheap and old

Reese is a pretentious *****. She’s no better than Chelsea Handler. That trailer park trash *****.

Rob looks fantastic. Loved the book, love Rob, can’t wait to see this movie!

Loved the book….can’t wait to see it! Love that dress on Reese! Not a fan of Rob’s though.

just went to the premiere in N.Y. saw both rob and reese up close and got an autograph! robs skin is flawless in person!! i almost died!

Linus+blanket @ 04/17/2011 at 9:18 pm

OMGoodness, she in possession of a dangerous weapon!!! Those chin are definitely so sharp!

Keep trying, Kaz. And please keep up with your English lessons.

Keep trying, Kaz. And please keep up with your English lessons.

Keep trying, Kaz. And please keep up with your English lessons.

Love&Justice @ 04/17/2011 at 9:22 pm

Read the book. Was disapointed in the movie. CWaltz was the best of the 3! RPand RW were a total miscast! Bummer!

Reese looks like a housewife and he looks his usual aloof self.
Such a blah…where’s Christoph!?

Love&Justice @ 04/17/2011 at 9:26 pm

The book was GREAT but the movie was a disapointment. CWaltz was good as always but the other 2 were totally a miscast! Bummer!

Love&Justice @ 04/17/2011 at 9:27 pm

SORRY about the double comments but something is up with this site or my computer!!!!

he’s got some damn hot sex appeal! and Reese is one of my all time favorite actresses (ever since man on the moon, lol) this is a must see for me!

You sure the movie isn’t titled “The Chin that ate the Elephants”? No matter how many daily photo ops Reese stages and weddings she schedules it still can’t make this movie any good. The casting is entirely unbelievable and once again Reese’s acting is horrible. Who would believe that a good looking young man would go far a much older, unsexy and boring woman.

lol Robert Pattinson’s wearing as much foundation as Reese Witherspoon

Some young man are gold diggers too. If young women can fall in love with a man the age of their grandpa (hugh hefner), why couldn’t a young adult and a slightly older women (reese is still in her thirties). the movie is changed to fit the actor’s age, so don’t say they are cast completely wrong. this is a movie adaptation, not a remake of the book in film form. the movie just had its premiere today, how did you already saw it?

they looked like a mother & son team – so not hot!

British Latin American @ 04/17/2011 at 10:07 pm

I wonder if they had an affair?

They’re both ugly!

This movie is going to bomb lke the rest of Rob’s non-twilight roles.
Can’t wait til be disappears.

On my the hatefulness and negativity on this website is a little bit pitiful isn’t it? Rob is neither ugly nor talentless. He does have to contend with a public who likes to see people on top knocked down a peg or two. He seems to me to be a hard working, talented guy who happens to look like someone from my very best dreams. Reese Witherspoon seems down to earth and fun. She looks adorable in that dress and I can’t wait to see the movie. They will all three be superb.

Why didn’t you write that Kristen was there with him, Jared? There’s a video of them holding hands as they leave the theatre.

Love Rob! He is so hot! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I want my son(s) to look like him. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings.

Carla Börjesson @ 04/17/2011 at 11:38 pm

Robert Pattinson is just so cute and gorgeous! Even though I have a boyfriend, I’d still be a cougar for him! OMG I can’t wait for Breaking Dawn!!! OH YEAH BABY!!! :)

I’m looking very much forward to seeing Water for Elephants next week. Robert Pattinson is a wonderful guy, extremely handsome, and has an accent. For all you guys out there, be headstrong. Girls like strong men that aren’t afraid to show their true feelings at times. We need to know you’re reliable, say what you mean, and will always take care of us.

I love Reese in Jason Wu! She looks so elegant!

sillymessychic.blogspot.com

Ugly dress. They look like mother and son. Those two playing lovers in a movie is so unbelievable. Completely miscast in their roles. I guess Reese needs a box office hit and she’s been trying her best what with scheduling her wedding right in the middle of movie promo and then selling out her wedding to magazines, all while crying in her car about her lack of privacy. Boo Hoo.

@eww: nice to see you are such a lovely person.

If Reese’ role is given to another older actresses but much prettier & hotter like Charlize Theron, Rachel Weiz or Naomi Watts, the movie would be more “credible”. Whenever I see Reese, I cant think of the likes of Renee Zelwegger & Jeniffer Garner or even Winona Ryder for that matter

I just think that this was a terrible miscast. They have absolutely no chemistry together.

OMG ROB is the most handsome guy in the planet I am so in love !!!!! I love rob!!!!!

yeahhh!! rob looks stunning!! and kristen was with him at the premiere,also looking drop dead gorgeousss!! ther is a video and photos of them walking out of the premeire hand in hand! aww soo cute,finaly on a public event toghether hand in hand( i mean a rob’s movie! )

Loveeee these 2!!

I don’t understand t all the negative comments on here.

I think both Rob & Reese look great, and I love Reese’s dress. Having read the book I think this will be a great film, and I can’t wait to see it!. When you combine talented actors & director, with a great story and a unique setting, chances are it will be a great film.

I’m really looking forward to WFE!

Michele

@34 mickelson

ITA, all the actors you named would have been better, even Amy Adams
RW looks like his mother, I will see the movie because i liked the book, CW and RP,

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE! @ 04/18/2011 at 1:26 pm

Saw the flick! Have to agree with Love&Justice!

WitherToth and Patz total total miscast!!!!

Just read the book and leave it as that!!!

water for rob @ 04/18/2011 at 1:30 pm

Hey, i just saw video of Rob trying to kiss Kstew and she totally dissed him. LOL It wasn’t a kiss it was a diss. aww

I love this retro look for prom, but I feel like it’s missing something? A patent belt from http://www.clairespromstyle.com ? What do you think!? xo

InTheIndustry @ 04/18/2011 at 9:10 pm

Movie was just okay! Too bad because book was GREAT!!!

@ #32…LMAO…but true, then she will be selling her divorce story to PEOPLE RAG MAG because Sloth cheated on her, leaves her with their 4 kids, she is over 40 now and hasnt had a hit move since 2000, while sitting in her car crying about no privacy!!! LOL!

I love Reese’s dress! Rob looks perfect! Rob got there about an hour earlier to sign autographs for the waiting fans! That was nice as most stars don’t! I hope the movie is a box office success.

Reese is so tired and boring. She looks like a grandma with grandson. I just get irritated looking at her. Biggest fake in the industry, and that is saying a lot!

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE! @ 04/19/2011 at 6:18 pm

@ InTheIndustry…

You forgot to add that Sloth leaves Mrs. Sloth for a MAN!!!! LMAO!!!!

And to think she is having kids with this womanizer, boozer, sugar in his tank, thug of a man!

SOOOOOOOO FAKE!!!!!!

InTheIndustry @ 04/19/2011 at 10:47 pm

@ Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!

Hahahah….Do we KNOW the SAME people????

Funny how Hollywood keeps trying to clean up his image. IT will all come full circle then that WILL be a show to watch!!! LOL!