Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Fly with Flynn

Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom Fly with Flynn

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom arrive at LAX airport with their adorable son, Flynn, for a flight out of town on Monday (April 18).

The 27-year-old model and her 34-year-old hubby made their way through security with 3-month-old Flynn, who was all bundled up in dad’s arms.

Earlier in the month, Orly was spotted picking up a bonsai tree to bring home from Malibu Canyon.

10+ pictures inside of Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom, and Flynn gearing up for a flight out of LAX…

miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 01
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 02
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 03
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 04
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 05
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 06
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 07
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 08
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 09
miranda kerr orlando bloom flynn lax 10

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

AWWW adorbs!!! cute little baby ^__^

Such a beautiful family! Flynn is such a cutie :)

Aw look at this CUTE baby!
Love this little family.

Christine James @ 04/18/2011 at 4:26 pm

Miranda Kerr has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy! I’m not skinny, I’m curvy, but I think that’s the best way to be. Womanly. It’s sexy!

Love Miranda Kerr!! She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl.
I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Aww how cute! chubby cheeks and it looks like he got Orlando’s eyes :)
With babies that’s kind of the first think you notice when you look who the baby most resembles, it’s hard to just go by face and eyes are generally the only thing you can see if he got his dad’s eyes or mom’s eyes :)

Aubrey Titmuss @ 04/18/2011 at 4:28 pm

Flynn is so adorable. Being a new mother myself definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before. There’s a certain responsibility that I carry being a mom that makes me feel very confident and so blessed. Being a mom is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

Tellar Calcagno @ 04/18/2011 at 4:28 pm

Awwww! Their son is so cute!
I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now.
So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I am 34 and divorced with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings.

Orlando seems like he is a natural at being a father. GOOD JOB! He is so hot!!!!!! also No.4 PLEASE STOP SAYING THE SAME COMMENTS ABOUT BEING CURY IS SEXY. EVERYBODY GETS IT PLEASE SAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!!!

Gosh the same comment again no. 9 WE GET IT NOW WILL YOU STOP SAYING THAT!!!!!!

Ashton Leggatt @ 04/18/2011 at 4:32 pm

Awwwwww, now thats a cute baby. Such an angel.
I’m glad Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are happy together and now have a son.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m voluptuous but I don’t really feel pretty ever, without makeup. He looks beyond all of that. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Yes yes baby cute, he not starting lookalike miranda??

fat baby hahaha..looks like cabbage patch mom lol

these spam comments are some kind of virus on jj or something. I see them in all topics. weird.

what a cute fam, Orlando is hot.

ew something about this couple grosses me out. Maybe because the mom looks like she’s 10 (face and bodywise)..creepy. The fact that she’s sexually active and has a kid is just creepy.

cute babe! he got her pumpkin head. aww!

His chubby cheeks are so cute. They look good on babies, ONLY. Miranda needs face lipo.

she looks like a 10 year old boy..nasty that some people find that sexy..ewww

What a cutie. Such a cute family.

She looks like a 13 yr old Philippine boy.

look at those cheeks @ 04/18/2011 at 4:49 pm

that is a really cute baby, I love those chubby cheeks…aawwww!!

cute little squishy cheeks!!! He really looks like mama.

truthserum @ 04/18/2011 at 5:03 pm

that baby is NOT cute.,sorry for being honest.

OMG! Flynn is sooo cute. What an adorable bubble of cutedom. That family is soooo beautiful. Haters u suck! Talking trash about a baby. Shame.

Gee, I didn’t know that 10 and 13 year old boys had breasts and hips.
You people are sick.
LOL!
Back OT…
That really is one cute baby.
O just want to squish his adorable cheeks.
And yep, we now have even more proof that baby Flynn has Orlando’s eyes. Any hate that says otherwise will just prove ONCE AGAIN that they are blind to the truth.
Flynn is going to be gorgeous!

awww! he’s chubby! *teary eyes* :D

SimplyKaz @ 04/18/2011 at 5:42 pm

OBESE BABAY!

even if I don”t think Miranda is good looking at all, they are a cute family and the baby is precious!

I was hoping the baby would get all of Orlando’s good looks but seems Flynn got his mom’s cabbage patch head. Oh no’s…

Really people?
Do you really think that it is OK to criticize a baby in ANY WAY?
Really?
Especially if the criticism is based solely upon your dislike of his mother?
That baby is gorgeous.
Even a person blinded by hate should be able to see that.
And if you DON’T think that this baby, OR ANY BABY is gorgeous, the only decent thing to do is keep your trap shut.
And here I thought that attacking innocent babies was beneath even the gals from delphi. Guess that I was wrong, huh?
Proud of yourselves, are ya?

@33........bloom @ 04/18/2011 at 6:02 pm

You can post nasty and untrue comments about Miranda over and over again BUT it will NOT change the fact that Miranda is beautiful, successful, happy, married to Orlando and now they have sweet baby Flynn…….jealous much???…….lol.

cute
i wish i was a supermodel

yes the haters are gross and any girl celeb with a hottie famous husband, with too many bored fan girls gets double the amount of hate, sadly.

cute family times 3 @ 04/18/2011 at 6:38 pm

waaaah cute cute baby!! oh my, so squishy, i hope i never see them in person because i would HAVE to kiss his cheek~ i couldn’t help it, Flynn is too adorable. what wonderful parents, this makes me love Orly even more.

Little chubby cheeks!!!

why miranda never holds him?

why is she wearing his cowboy boots?

Where’s delphi-Mike?
She’s late.
Maybe she is having trouble prying her lips off of Kate Bosworth’s bony a$$.
Isn’t it funny, Mike? That Miranda looks soooo much better in a bikini than Kate, even just a few short months after giving birth?
poor, poor Kate.
Anyway….
That really is a beautiful baby.
And daddy’s not too bad himself. =)

He looks like the baby from The Hangover minus the blue eyes. What a cutie!!

Interesting.. @ 04/18/2011 at 7:32 pm

FAT CHEEKS LIKE HIS MAMA!!!!

What a beautiful family!
Wonder if they are headed to New York for the Tribeca Film Festival?

@brittn: she held him for 9 months… he can take over for sometimes.

Is that me or they even check the baby’s shoes at the security ?

So true!
LOL!
Besides, he is a very big baby. It’s just easier for Orlando to carry him in his strong arms when they are going to be walking or standing for a while.
Of course, if he wasn’t holding him, the haters would read something into that, too. They have an answer/insult/complaint for anything.
Flynn really is a beautiful boy. And he looks so much like Orlando did at about the same age.
He’s going to be a heart breaker, that’s for sure.

Miranda is a herpes mom.

@48
Oh, so desperate.
The haters have been silenced by facts once again.
They said that VS was going to drop Miranda, but there she was doing a photo shoot with them yesterday.
They said that Miranda would never get back in bikini shape, but she looks better than ever. A few more pounds looks great on her.
They said that the baby looks nothing like Orlando, but there he is. Flynn is the spitting image of Orlando.
Poor delphites.
Since they have proved once again that they are WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!, they have to resort to juvenile insults. And this after insulting a BABY for heaven’s sake.
P A T H E T I C ! ! ! ! !

Aww, those little chubby cheeks and hair fuzz. Miranda looks great, and Orlando….dang!!! It can’t have been over ten years since he burst into our hearts, he looks the same.

That baby looks part Asian:) He looks like Miranda in the face (except for the eye color).

Miranda ugly alien

Awww cute baby! Chubby babies are my favorite! lol

@Kerri:

ohhh I was wondering why number four got such a low comment rating haha. Does she say the same thing on every post?

@Kerri:

Love them!
Flynn is gorgeous!
I just want to blow raspberries on those cheeks!!!
And Orlando looks especially handsome!!
Must be the proud papa glow.
=)

Orlando looks so happy and relaxed. Fatherhood suits him well. He and his Mini-me Flynn are so beautiful!

@Kaysee:Yes and it is really irritating.

Tellar Calcagno, Christine James,Ashton Leggatt, WHO ARE U AND WHAT DO U WANT????????
ENOUGH WITH SH*T ALREADY
I REALLY DON’T GET. GO THE F*CK AWAY

mini-me miranda @ 04/19/2011 at 7:21 am

Flynn is Mini-me Miranda. Cheeks, chin, nose- all mama!

I actually think that along with his eyes, he has Orlando’s nose.
The cheeks, mouth and chin, though, are definitely Miranda.
It’s an adorable combination, either way. He’s a beautiful baby.

mini -me miranda @ 04/19/2011 at 8:05 am

@@60:
I just saw some new images from JFK on o love. Flynn’s nose is totally Miranda’s.

Not sure about nose and cheeks, all babies have very flat noses and big cheeks. Eyes are totally Orlando’s, in shape and colour, and so are the eyebrows. The chin is totally Miranda’s.

That baby is precious, Love the way Orlando looks at him.

MIKE!
Where you been, girl?
Were you taking some time away from your stalking duties to kiss up to Kate?
Do dephites get paid time off?
LOL!

Chubby but cute @ 04/19/2011 at 9:07 pm

That baby is SO cute. He sure is a little chub though – his mama’s milk must be very rich! I think Miranda looks better with a few extra pounds. Hope she retains a little bit.

Come on Now @ 04/19/2011 at 9:39 pm

OMG, their baby is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. I had a 10 pound baby. They come out the size of a 3 month old. You can tell he gets Mama’s milk. Breastfed babies have a healthier glow than formula fed babies combine that with his birth size. He’s one little chubbykin. SO PRECIOUS!!!!

Baby cuteness @ 04/20/2011 at 9:27 am

Babies’ faces/features change so much during the first few years. It’s hard to tell how, or who, he’s going to turn out looking like more. Pretty babies sometimes become less perfect looking over time while the opposite can be true too. But one thing seems certain – looks like he’s got his father’s eyes!

Elena D'Acierno @ 04/20/2011 at 10:20 pm

Miranda, I love you and one day, my angel, I will live in your skin!

BradPitt is Hot! @ 04/22/2011 at 2:11 am

@Shakira: shes 28 and hes 34 dumb ***** !

boreddkidd @ 05/01/2011 at 6:21 am

@fatbaby: looking like his mum would be a good thing ? no brainer :$