Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Kiss Kiss!

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Kiss Kiss!

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart share a kiss as they leave an after-party on Sunday (April 17) in New York City.

The 24-year-old actor walked the red carpet at the premiere of his new movie, Water for Elephants, earlier in the evening. Kristen, 21, also attended the premiere and wore J. Mendel, but she kept a very low profile all night!

FYI: This isn’t the first time Kristen has come out to support Rob in his projects outside of Twilight – just over a year ago, she attended the premiere of Remember Me and sat next to Rob at the debut screening!

robert pattinson kristen stewart kiss 01
robert pattinson kristen stewart kiss 02
robert pattinson kristen stewart kiss 03

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Johanna B. (Swedish Amazon) @ 04/18/2011 at 1:52 pm

Robert Pattinson is just so cute and gorgeous! Even though I have a boyfriend, I’d still be a cougar for him! OMG I can’t wait for Breaking Dawn!!! OH YEAH BABY!!! :)

jackbradleyjennings @ 04/18/2011 at 1:52 pm

she’s so hot. he’s a lucky dude.

Tellar Calcagno @ 04/18/2011 at 1:53 pm

Love Rob! He is so hot! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I want my son(s) to look like him. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings.

Awww dawn, so cute ! :)

I’m looking very much forward to seeing Water for Elephants. I saw the first Twilight movie with my boyfriend when it was released even though I knew nothing about Twilight. I was overwhelmed. It was orgasmic. When I have a craving for something, I just can’t hold myself back. Robert Pattinson is a wonderful guy, extremely handsome, and has an accent. For all you guys out there, Twilight turns women on. All you have to do is take us to see a Twilight movie to satisfy us. Also, be headstrong. Girls like strong men that aren’t afraid to show their true feelings at times. We need to know you’re reliable, say what you mean, and will always take care of us.

Kelly Röhm @ 04/18/2011 at 1:54 pm

I think that Twilight has more of an impact on women in the world than religion and has made women such as myself increasingly comfortable with themselves and their desires.
Every day now I discover something new. Go through phases in which I feel much more in touch with my feminine side, in ways I never thought possible. I’m letting my desires speak as loud as they can.
I want to send a message that I’m an ordinary girl who’s struggled to find herself like everyone else, but I’ve finally figured out who I am because of Stephanie Meyer’s ingenuity. It’s so liberating.

awwwwww soo sweet !

It is incredible how much Twilight has really empowered and liberated women around the world. I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them. He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Myleene Titmuss @ 04/18/2011 at 1:55 pm

So many hunks in the Twilight Saga! Taylor, Robert and Jackson are sexy!!!!!!!!!!! Kellan and Peter are really hot!!!
I’m so excited! I love the Twilight series. Breaking Dawn is going to be amazing! THE BEST MOVIES OF THE ENTIRE SERIES!!!
Girls everywhere go and see Breaking Dawn, go toast it up and get sexy right now!

I would, like, die to be in Twilight. Being around all those hot guys. That would be my biggest dream in life! I want to be a vampire! I would be one that was probably nice – no, I kind of want to be evil! I don’t know what I’d want to be – just a vampire. I didn’t read the Twilight books, but my little sisters are obsessed with Twilight.

Isabella Abrams @ 04/18/2011 at 1:58 pm

I’m glad to see Rob and Kristen are in a happy relationship after all that they have been through over the last few years.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m voluptuous but I don’t really feel pretty ever, without makeup. He looks beyond all of that. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Tammy Grace @ 04/18/2011 at 2:00 pm

Love Kristen and Rob!! Beautiful couple. They deserve to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl. I hope she has finally found the one…love can last though it can take time finding the diamond in the ruff.

Twilight’s quite ridiculous but I can’t help grinning like idiots when I see these 2 together. They just seem like a really organic couple not really interested in the superficiality of most of Hollywood.

Nice to see Kristen smiling, too! She’s usually not so happy, but you can tell here that she’s really happy for her man :)

Ashley Leggatt @ 04/18/2011 at 2:01 pm

Awwwwww, such a sweet kiss. I hope they stay together. I really LOVE this girl! She has been through a lot in the past, and she has conquered her demons no doubt. And whomever calls her ugly must be blind! The girl is very pretty and has the most beautiful eyes. She might not be a “model” but then again she does eat and enjoy her life so she is where she needs to be. She will have a very successful future and making a bigger name for herself down the line.
Coincidently, my boyfriend and I had the most sensual kiss last night which made my head spin and my heart miss a beat. My boyfriend is an amazing kisser & he knows exactly what to do to turn me on.

She is beautiful but she should put on some weight. She used to be so shapely but has lost so much weight. Why did she do it? She was perfect before. Please put 10 pounds back on.

Duh they’re a couple so kissing is usually expected. I don’t know why this is news

yeah take that haters!! i’m just so happy for them (the’re together for over 2 years like..) they fit each other so well!! both down to earth,very natural, they like the same stuff..they have similar characters..)

That’s true..las year she also was there for him,to support him at the premiere Remember Me..this yeas the same!
Las year on her birthday,Rob was in Budapest filming Bel Ami..and Kristen went there to spend her birthday withn him( there are photos and videos for those who don’t believe it)
Then when Kristen was filming in Montreal this summer ”On the road”Rob went to see her on the set! (also photos)
They spen new year’s eve this year togheter(also photo) and muuuuuuuuuuuuuch muuuuuch more this kind of stuff!! so tell me how can anyone believe that this is a ”showmance?”” PLEASE,give me a break!

Gottta love them!!

This is nothing. They should have kissed like Christina Aguilera and her toyboy, Matt Rutler when they shared a very passionate French kiss last month. Christina is an excellent kisser. She appeared to be almost devouring Matt and he looked like he couldn’t get enough of her and was overwhelmed by her sexiness.

NO COMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

mairead Robsten are nooooot that kind!!!! you barely see them in public acting like a couple because they want to keep it private!!!

Funny how their lips never meet. It’s a huge publicity stunt. That is all…

Why would that old crazy Kristen act like she is embarrassed when she kisses him? 10,000,000 women in the world would be tickled pink if he kissed one of us!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All