Ryan Gosling: Vintage Shopping in Toronto

Ryan Gosling: Vintage Shopping in Toronto

Ryan Gosling checks out the merchandise at a vintage store on Monday (April 18) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

The 30-year-old actor spent the afternoon in Kensington Market.

Over the weekend, reports surfaced that Ryan may be starring opposite Johnny Depp in a big screen version of The Lone Ranger.

Ryan may have to say no to the Gore Verbinski project because of his busy schedule, though – we’ll have to wait and see!

Ryan will hit the big screen in July in Crazy, Stupid, Love – be sure to check out his shirtless scenes in the film’s trailer!

ryan gosling vintage shopping canada 01
ryan gosling vintage shopping canada 02
ryan gosling vintage shopping canada 03
ryan gosling vintage shopping canada 04
ryan gosling vintage shopping canada 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

In before the “I WISH MCGOSLING WOULD GET BACK TOGETHER” comments.

WAHHHH! I wish I was there!!! :’(

Anonymous @ 04/18/2011 at 5:06 pm

He’s only good looking with some facial hair, IMO. Without it, like here, he has a very bland, even creepy face. He kinda looks like a serial killer in the pictures behind the window.

fugly eyes and face.

How come some people’s names are in blue?

A'Dreema Monet @ 04/18/2011 at 5:24 pm

that was fast…i just got home from shopping at the same place at the same time as him. he bought allot of stuff and he was wearing penny loafers.

he’s ugly and i’m sure he called the paparazzi to follow him and take pictures of him. why would they randomly be hanging around there in Toronto of all places?

because he’s from toronto….

Feeling blue @ 04/18/2011 at 6:55 pm

@Question — I’ve been wondering that too but whenever I’ve asked, I’ve just got silence. Anyone care to fill us in, or is it a secret.

Black Market @ 04/18/2011 at 6:56 pm

Hey paps,
Get the f*ck out of my neighbourhood.

He would look great with T Swift. Seriously.

@Lame: maybe because he’s from toronto.

He’s not from Toronto. He lives in L.A full time.

dumbpeople @ 04/18/2011 at 9:23 pm

@carly & @lame check your facts before you come in here. He was born near toronto and his mother lives there too. in the context said “from” means they were either born there or lived there for a long time, doesn’t mean he lives there now.

@dumbpeople:

How’s this for fact checking dumbpeople? His mother lives in Burlington, not near Toronto. Ryan has lived in the U.S more than he has in Canada. Hence, he’s not from Toronto. Don’t tell me where I can and can’t post comments.

Always love seeing posts about this guy. He is so well respected here.

@Carly: As creepy as you are for knowing the exact town his mother lives in, Burlington is only about a 35-40 minute drive to Toronto. It is also in what is called the “Greater Toronto Area” so a lot of us just say we live in Toronto to make it easier for people to locate about where we live. I live inbetween Burlington and Oakville, so I know this and I often say I am from Toronto to people that don’t live in the area.

@wow:

I’m from Burlington and have seen his mom around grocery shopping. Does that still make me creepy? Jesus people.

A'Dreema Monet @ 04/18/2011 at 10:33 pm

@wow:

yup burlington is close to toronto. but if was from there i would happily say that i live 35 minutes outside toronto. as the lifestyle is so so different…and i wouldn’t want to mislead anyone.

He shaved his left eyebrow, I wonder if it’s for a movie…?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All