Serena Williams: Bikini Beach Body!

Serena Williams: Bikini Beach Body!

Serena Williams shows off her body in a bikini while vacationing at the beach with some friends on Saturday (April 16) in Miami, Fla.

The 29-year-old tennis player tweeted saying, “On beach hanging with my Val. :)”

Serena later tweeted about being pampered on her relaxing day. “Foot massage on the beach? Relaxing. Love it!” she said.

Later in the evening, Serena and her friends went out for some karaoke fun.

“Just sung lil mermaid “part of your world” was a fan fav!” Serena wrote.

20+ pictures inside of Serena Williams at the beach…

serena williams bikini beach body 01
serena williams bikini beach body 20

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Looking like a true athlete, and i love when women with magnificent curves wear them with such confidence!

She needs more suit or less butt! Horrible.

From Paris with Love @ 04/18/2011 at 11:36 am

Sorry but, GROSS

She needs more suit or less butt! Gross

I admit I violently cringed. DAYUM.

Sorry, Serena, but that is NOT attractive. And, it’s ain’t about race and not appreciating a black woman’s body because I’m a black woman. Just because she’s firm, which she is, doesn’t mean it’s attractive or sexy.

That is a whole lot of woman!!!!!!!!! Omg damn.

Terrible, those shapes are not even human…

While I applaud her confidence, it’d be nice to see her with a little more…ummmmm…coverage.

wow hard to control the barf from being released

@Amber: Haha i couldn’t help but laugh at your comment.

can’t believe that with all the exercise she does from training, she has this body

OMG!! I WANT TO THROW UP!!

Great tennis player and I love her confidence
However, this is not attractive just Gross!

She has money and is famous. I am sure she could care less what anyone thinks about her bikini body. Must be a nice life.

@Alexis:

I agree with you, but she could have used a one piece or a nice wrap to cover up that horrid mid section. I’m no thin Minnie, but I sure know how to dress for my size. She’s never been a great dresser to begin with anyway. Her and Venus have absolutely no taste in clothes. That she has a clothes line amazes the hell out of me.

@Rocky:

Sorry – you need to “throw up” because of the body of another person?

Have you ever been to the beach? There are people with bodies far worse than Serenas. You can find everything there: from walking skeletons to spermwhales :)

Her body is not my ideal either, but comments like that are simply ridiculous…

it’s all muscles. be jealous fat *******

Guys, she can wear whatever she wants and the reason she’s gained weight is because she suffers from Pulmonary Embolism.
Give the woman a break and her bikini bottom is covering her butt, it just looks small because she is very curvy.
Is she supposed to be in a sarong in the water as well? And one piece? A one piece won’t cover what is so offensive to your eyes which is her thighs and butt area, so again, what is she supposed to wear? long board shorts?

I wish women would realize they look best in things that flatter their shapes not just wear as little as possible and think it’s appealing

Lorraine Connor @ 04/18/2011 at 12:19 pm

I’m voluptuous but much thinner than Serena Williams. I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I don’t really feel pretty ever, without makeup. He looks beyond all of that. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

QueenOfTrashin @ 04/18/2011 at 12:22 pm

Hmmm, the words “haul ass” come to mind.

Well, I don’t think she’s worried about whether a bunch of hens or roosters on the internet thinks she’s sexy. She’s had her share of sexy men who apparently think her body is fine. Different strokes for different folks.

WOW! Her body confuses me. She’s very curvy, but all muscle. Her body is insane!

God, she is so gross and way too ghetto.

eww..why did you put these pictures her jared?! they triggered my gag reflex

Yikes. IM scared. so the skinny minnies get made fun of but Serena we are told to not call her gross and accept her “curves”? contradictory much? this is nasty. nuff said. Fat mama brigade needs to get off the internet and quit preaching to everyone we should love big fat curves. Only owners of big fat curves, love big fat curves. lmao.

Pulmonary Embolism@umno:
Do you not read? She has Pulmonary Embolism which also makes you gain weight.
No one has said fat is pretty.
She’s very curvy but I asked for suggestions on what she should wear as to not offend your eyes, seeing as it is her lower body that is offensive to most here.
So again, what should she wear when she is in the water? Her butt and thighs clearly offends you.

Home girl may play pro sports, but this girl needs to chill on whatever she’s eating and do some power walking, daily!! That rear area is out of control & not in a cute way !!

tomtom she is not ghetto. She just doesn’t have a nice body. just because ur black doesn’t mean you equate to ghetto

@Jane:

It means u havent seen many true female athletes in ur life. Its obvious she looks terrible/gross. Like a tranny with butt implants.

@A:

Patethic excuse. All ppl suffering of pulmonary embolism look like that?

@A: A pulmonary embolism is a blood clot in the lungs. It does NOT, I repeat, does NOT make you LARGE. The treatment for it is to take blood thinners and that does NOT make you large either. Nice try, but not an excuse here.

I’m really surprised she has a body like this considering she is an athlete and must work out a lot. Serena, at least where an appropriate bathing suit.

AMENSISTER @ 04/18/2011 at 2:04 pm

The sad thing about this picture is NOT the fact that it says she has no true friends
BUT she is standing there grinning her 32 teeth thinking to herself
“NAIL IT!!”

OMG! Put some clothes on. Please! Much too buff and manly.

Traumatizes my eyes too much!
I can’t believe, Noooooooooooo!
Eurk!

laverdadduele @ 04/18/2011 at 2:49 pm

“I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly”

First, Mariah’s disgusting naked photos with her man and now this… I really need to stop eating while browsing through JJ

Totally beyond Gross!!!

Damn!!! I’d love to tap that from behind! looking good!

ew, her stomach is nasty , its lumpy, did she have lipo?

Ewwww. She’ll weigh around 350-400lb by 50 mark my words.

@maria:
It affects you in that you CANNOT exercise and if you are an athlete and have muscles like Serena it will turn into fat if you do not keep exercising!

@A:
Your Pulmonary Embolism explanation is plain nonsense. Everyone with Pulmonary Embolism is in IC 24/24h, certainly not jumping on a beach. If it is a chronical situation, she’ll be on medication and will have been adviced to keep her condition up (which couln’t have been too difficult seen her carreer) and her body fat down.

Are there more photos, or can I throw up now?

Side effect of the radioactive cloud ahahahahahahaahaha GROSS selena GROOSSSS

RASPUTIA EAT YOUR HEART OUT!!!
STEROID ABUSE OR WHAT?
HAMBURGERS WITH THE LOT GORGING?

meetblkfashion @ 04/18/2011 at 6:53 pm

Serena looks beautiful and I would feel like a winner if I had the opportunity to date this gorgeous woman. Perhaps you serena haters will be so kind as to setting me up with my dream girl.

Sorry but she looks like a “he”… anyway the most important thing is she seems to be fine after what she went through

There are no words, she looks disgusting. I can’t tell if it’s a man, or something else entirely.I can’t believe she has the nerve to even wear a bikini let alone a bikini as small as that. Some people have no shame.

good lord!! she looks disgusting!!!!!!! gross!!! she has the balls to wear that and prance around she needs a tent over her glad i wasnt at the beach wherever she is i would have thrown up my dinner!!

Put it Away @ 04/18/2011 at 7:29 pm

Ugghhh….not a flattering look for her body shape…at all.

jessemosslover @ 04/18/2011 at 7:46 pm

EWWWW, Hasnt she ever heard of a one-piece bathing suit?

That’s what her body naturally looks like. Why shouldn’t she put on a swim suit and enjoy the ocean like everyone else? Should she wear a long dress or only swim in the dark?

That said, there are other styles that would suit her shape better. It does seem like she was making a statement by wearing the smallest she could find.

Oh my! Next time maybe a one piece and a sarong.

que asco!! no pudes salir asi a exponer lo masl que te ves! guacala. :)

I really thought most professional tennis players had a really good body, after all they have to be really fit, have extremely good endurance and be able to move. She is really talented, but would probably would do much better if she lost some weight, she would be better on her feet.

Just because they make something in your size doesn’t mean that you can wear it. That’s one hell of a women…

chirubabe @ 04/18/2011 at 9:21 pm

Okay, I’m a black elegant chic and this woman is not at all sexy , so please wear a one piece swimsuit if you must…My God two piece, very unflattering to say the least gal!

There first thing I noticed... @ 04/18/2011 at 10:02 pm

….was her stomach! OMG, what happened to it? :(

She’s not playing tennis at the moment so of course she will gain weight.
her body was mostly muscles and muscles turn into fat if you don’t keep exercising, i’m sure she is not worried about that right now if she’s on a break from tennis…just enjoying her time off.

Lets be for real she looks like crap ! She is morbidly out of shape that’s muscle that has turned into fat. Before Serena was like a horse all muscle no fat now she’s out of shape. Hopefully she’ll be able to return to tennis to regain that fab body she once had !

bob builder @ 04/18/2011 at 11:03 pm

Who you kidding?
That’s Ray Lewis in a bra!!!!

Either there is a small ***** hidden between the legs or those horse steroids really are good.

Not Over Till Fat Lady Sings @ 04/18/2011 at 11:03 pm

In some of the profile shots, her definition is still amazing. Her bottom is perky. And her arms are still muscular and toned. It’s just that she’s bulked up a lot. She’s a champion sportswoman after all.
It doesn’t matter. She looks happy & relaxed.
Having a fab time in Miami.

It’s too small for her size, and almost like she is advertising for something… She has money, so I wonder why she’s showing herself like that?

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! FIRST OF ALL SHE IS WAY OUT OF SHAPE! ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT IS MUSCLE NEED TO TAKE A FITNESS CLASS. SHE IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO FEMALE ATHLETES EVERYWHERE. WHEN YOU LOOK AT SOME OF THE GREATEST BLACK ATHLETES OF OUR TIME (MICHAEL JORDON, CHERYL MILLER, BO JACKSON, FLORENCE GRIFFITH JOYNER AND MANY MORE) THEY WERE ALWAYS IN TOP SHAPE AND HAD OR HAVE MUCH BETTER ATTITUDES THEN SERENA. HER ATTITUDE ON AND OFF THE COURT IS HORRIBLE. SHE COMES ACROSS AS SPOILED AND SELF ABSORBED. SHE THROWS THE RACE CARD OUT EVERY CHANCE SHE GETS. SHE HAS GREAT TALENT BUT SHE WILL NEVER BE A TRUE CHAMPION.

There is nothing even remotely attractive about these pictures.

Confidence is great, but spare the people around you the sight of that, please.

@Lorraine Connor: aww i found a guy like that in te 8thgrade but case of badluck runined

GROSS, UGLY FACE, UGLY BODY, JUST PUT THAT **** AWAY. HE/SHE LOOKS LIKE A BABOON

Gutsy and shameless….lol. Does she own a mirror? How dare you disgust us.

You guys are such jerks.

WHO IS SALT ? @ 04/19/2011 at 12:57 am

Her body, the tummy is absolutely REVOLTING by an standards and this coming from an afro european.

You people are absolutely horrible!!! I’ll like to see what the people posting such mean comments look like!!

Oh, lighten up sunny! What do you expect people to say…that she is beyond beautiful? sheesh! People are not saying these things to be mean. Grow up!

It’s rather disgusting and someone needs to tell her she looks like a chunk of meat and should never wear such a tiny bikini. She DOES not have the right type of body for a teeny weeny bikini!

Her thunder thighs are horrible! gag!

Oh, not nice, but she must think she looks great. She has a mirror and she obviously likes what she sees.

@TWPUMPKIN: Is there a reason why everything you wrote is in caps or are you just being an obnoxious idiot?

armyofkitties @ 04/19/2011 at 2:14 am

I just died.

I commend her for being so comfortable with her body. Personally I am glad that I don’t look like that and I have had children and c-sections! I don’t think its anything to brag about.

I don’t care what anyone says, I KNOW THERE’S A BIG BLACK ***** HIDDEN UNDERNEATH THOSE BIKINI BOTTOMS!

pigbearman @ 04/19/2011 at 3:40 am

baby got back

I don’t care what anyone says, I KNOW THERE IS A BIG BLACK D*CK HIDDEN UNDERNEATH THOSE BIKINI BOTTOMS!

pigbearman @ 04/19/2011 at 4:01 am

@ghu: obsessed with black d*ck huh

OMG ! disgusting !

blksister @ 04/19/2011 at 5:04 am

i think she has an amazing body… legs and ass to kill for… flat stomach.. and solid…

no she does NOT fit the european idea of beauty.. and she is not even trying… girl she looks great…

FYI curves does not mean FAT.. I bet 1/2 the haters in on this message board don’t go to the gym, have a number of stomachs, no ass and nasty teeth, horrid feet.. no money, no class, no style, no career, no business.. and yet are armchair critics..

the women looks amazing.. if ya na like hiit agwlan

I wish I had even a FRACTION of her confidence . . .

an athlete and with all that money and this is what she looks like
SO GROSS cover it up PLEASE

@Ana: gross she’s not just any body that’s his point again GROSSSSSSSSSS

Most black people have high self confidence. That is why only a small percentage of them compared to other races want to have plastic surgery. Well most of them have great skin to. Serena is not fat, she just has a very bulky muscular frame. Many black people who may have the same weight and height as a white person, has more muscle. The white person will look fatter at the same weight. This is why many white people say that a few black women look like men, it’s the muscular effect. Most black women 5ft @ 120lbs looks anorexic, but a white woman with the same ratio won’t. Serena does not look good in that swimwear and should wear something more flattering.

WHO IS SALT ? @ 04/19/2011 at 8:31 am

I am sorry but i find the selfrigtheous indignation laughable and hypocrit to the core.
It’s ok and even a ritual to call skinny women sack of bones, anorexic, skelletic, even belitteling their womanhood because of their frame but tell Serana that her body is gross, fat or nasty and all hell break lose while the hypocrits want to teach lessons on how to treat with ultimate care bigger bodies while not doing the same with lighter ones!
Talk about double standard meeting hypocricy !

No, she’s not curvy…she looks gross! I don’t care how much money or how confident you are, cover up that bottom!!!

groundcontrol @ 04/19/2011 at 9:53 am

Muscle? Some people are deluding themselves. Girl’s got flabby underarms and flabby back all of which are screming to get out of that too tight top. Look at the flesh protruding from under her back strap.
You do not get huge saddle bags from too much exercising or muscle build up. You do not get flabby thighs like that from exercising. Her stomach may have muscle but it’s buried under stomach fat.
Maybe she has been indulging – I have no idea what her work schedule is or if she’s even playing now. I do know that she is not in great shape and her body looks unhealthy. I won’t even go into how bad that bathing suit looks. That’s easily remedied. There is a reason why one piece suits exist besides racing – Serena could be their patron saint.
It isn’t enough to play sports and exercise. Portion control of your food is also an important part of a healthy life style. Nothing has shocked me more in recent years than seeing all these fat people running marathons. Not a good thing.
Having said all that if those are just her genes then poor dear.

She’s become vain and shameless, sadly

BigBlackRod @ 04/19/2011 at 10:45 am

I’d do her like she owed me money…PEACE.

YUCK
YUCK
YUCK
YUCK
YUCK

@Kunos: “She would be better on her feet” lol thats silly, she’s the top ranked female tennis player- how can she be any better on her feet?

If you are turned on by her, seek psychiatric help. What on earth is wrong with her body?

She had a foot injury. She hasn’t played tennis in almost a year.

go serena. curvy and firm body and booty.

what'swrong?? @ 04/19/2011 at 6:25 pm

I don’t see an athlete, I don’t see muscles, I’m confused. I love her confidence though, even if I might not think she should just wear whatever with no thought to those who will see her lol. although I think all these barf comments are extremely stupid. she’s loaded and has dominated a sport so at least respect that

WHO IS SALT ? @ 04/19/2011 at 9:59 pm

And who in here did disrespect her domination in sport ?

It seems it’s those who have no problem with her body who disrespect the people who don’t share their opinion on something as personal as physique and taste. So excuse me but their comment towards US nd hypocrit sefrighteous are not only stupid and unfair but reeks of hypocricy and double standards.
I didn’t know that money made you immune to critics while we, mere mortals should just SU becaus ewe are less worth money wise.
Just because someone is loaded and we are mere mortals doesn’t mean we have no right to have our opinion. Just because I am an MBA beholder and a manager and i am unknown doesn’t mean i have less right to criticize Serena’s body on a gssip blog.
People here overact when she has merely been insulted compared to ten of others who are constantly bashed and yes severly insulted for their frame. Nobody has even mentioned or belitteled her contribution in sport, so i think you and your like are the one who should get over yourself and who act stupidmy and immaturely deniying the right to criticize someone because she is a champion. She is still as is critical material like anyone in here where she won slams or not..

That guy behind her in the fifth picture would look much better than her in a bikini.

JOnas Brother Paul @ 04/20/2011 at 8:42 pm

Imagine her taking a dump with that big booty. Can hold a lot of crap in there!

JOnas Brother Paul @ 04/20/2011 at 8:42 pm

Imagine her taking a dump with that big booty. Can hold a lot of crap in there!

She looks TERRIBLE!!! I am a black woman so what I have to say has nothing to do with race. She is a fat elephant cow who is trying to wear a bakini. GROSS!!!! Serena, you are not as pretty and attactive as you might think ….get the right peopel around you who will tell you the truth. You look horrible in the bathing suit…or was it dental floss?

I really think she thinks she looks good but she doesn’t. She doesn’t have a toned stomach and she’s overweight. I have always wondered if she did steroids? She doesn’t have a womanly body at all. She would look so much better with a one piece suit on. Lose some weight Serena.

TOTALLY OTALLY GROTESQUE

@Alexis:

I don’t call showing THAT as being confident – it’s more like stupid, in denial and plain foolish.

108 Jennifer @ 04/21/2011 at 10:08 am +1

She looks TERRIBLE!!! I am a black woman so what I have to say has nothing to do with race. She is a fat elephant cow who is trying to wear a bikini. GROSS!!!! Serena, you are not as pretty and attactive as you might think ….get the right people around you who will tell you the truth. You look horrible in the bathing suit…or was it dental floss?
——-
Thank you! Why do some people always make it about race!
I see a nice figure in a bikini, like if it’s Halle Berry, or not a nice figure (to put it mildly) in a bikini, like SW. What is a puzzle to me is that she (SW) must like herself in a bikini.

@carlota f.:

Yeah, it’s amazing, right? How people who ACTUALLY do things, and are ACTUALLY strong and healthy don’t necessarily look like supermodels? Crazy!

JOnas Brother Paul @ 04/22/2011 at 9:28 am

@Jennifer: ‘

Your problem is that you wish your booty was as big as hers.

David Barbarian Twin @ 04/22/2011 at 9:32 am

I have worked out with her at the gym. She is insanely strong. That big chest can bench press 315 lbs for reps. Those incredible legs can squat 585 lbs for reps and 1800 lb leg presses. Oh and she can also curl 185 lbs with those powerful arms and deadlift 495 lbs with that thick back. And then to top it off, do 1000 crunches in a row with those rock hard abs. She may not be a tiny waisted supermodel, but I would rather do her than any of those scrawny girls

jerseyneil @ 04/24/2011 at 10:20 am

You can take a sister out of the ghetto, but not the ghetto out of the sister.

What is Serena thinking?

Shawdeeee gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish most women had bodies like her. Like seriously who wants a flat ass? Keep it up. Thats a real women.

made me jerk off like crazy

Virendra bhandari @ 06/10/2011 at 2:40 am

Hii serena,i m your great fan.plz chat with me if u can.

She’s sure carrying a heavy package behind
is she lifting weight tennis players are slim
not chuby!!

That guy standing behind her is her
body guard ? cause her body sure dont need guard !

i love serena

she still fine to me

RIchard harrington @ 06/14/2011 at 6:24 pm

YOur a beautiful lady n the besy tennis pro

stop hating ,thas all I have to say

Magnificent! What a woman. CURVY, FIT, CONFIDENT and BEAUTIFUL. That’s a true champion. That’s got to intimidate other women who lack her genes and hardwork … so I understand their negative comments.

@Marlena: But you would call those flat assed women with bodies like 13year old boys wearing two piece bikinis at the beach confident? I think you are intimidated by how much better her body is than yours, so you want her to cover it up.

Serena Williams, next to Maria Sharapova and Anna Kournikova, always did have the best body in women’s professional sports. She proves it once again here. Her figure is genuinely the kind that have made men go to war. You keep on showin’ it, Serena. Women will go on admiring and we men will go on drooling.

U are my number one athlete, o @ 06/21/2011 at 11:20 am

I love u serena

I love her and i think if anyone has a problem with what she is wearing then dont dame look and i would rather look at curves then something flat as a table

she looks very fit to me!

Masala RSA @ 06/23/2011 at 2:21 pm

She’s hot and look gorgeous. Love u Serena for how u are mwaa!!!!

I’m a hugh fan of yours. You go hard on the tennis court.Keep up the good work.Smile

I won’t share my thoughts on her body, good or bad. She looks SO happy :D I think that’s the most noticeable thing.

One word Beautiful

@Jane: She gut are good ass,that what we love in Africa bring it on girl we know how to handle big stuff like yours,no hill feelings.you are covered just pick it from the back that all.

You left out an all back view (her walking away.) *I need to be on your Creative/Strategy/Sells Staff (that’s one of my gifts from GOD. ) *That’s like selling a LAMBORGHINI w/out showing the engine, letting them hear the engine & drive it, sothey can hear & feel the engine. 8166167280

You left out an all back view (her walking away.) *I need to be on your Creative/Strategy/Sells Staff (that’s one of my gifts from GOD. ) *That’s like Selling a LAMBORGHINI w/out showing the engine letting them hear the engine & drive it. So they can hear & feel the engine. 8166167280

I’d Beat it up, No doubt.

@Rocky: rocky I assume thats a guys name if so you know how to dress like a women?and if you are a women whom we cannot see no one probaly really cares what you wear!

wow, serena is a lovely looking sportic young lady, she is wonderful . i’m even dieing for her. her body is okay by me.being natural is not a taboo please

ScriptTease @ 01/08/2012 at 9:33 pm

I’m sorry, but that ain’t sexy.

ScriptTease @ 01/08/2012 at 9:36 pm

@Sun:

I’m a size 14 at 5’8… a little thick could stand to lose some weight. But I choose my body over hers….

ScriptTease @ 01/08/2012 at 9:41 pm

@Kunos:

She’s not fat… she’s toned like a dude.

ScriptTease @ 01/08/2012 at 9:44 pm

I see what the problem is…. her bottom half is much larger than the top.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u r mindblowing

@Lena: get real thats a real womens body that ass has made her millions, admired by many and of course drawn many envious haters. just wish the suit was a little smaller less is more .

@sillyme: beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I bet if you stepped on the beach with her who do you think would get noticed?

@Rocky: throw up move over and let real men take over jr.go find one those 100lbs. so you can dominate.

@A: get real where is there any cellulite people may not like build for what ever made up reason aesthetically its for everyone just a supermodel body not for every man bodybuilders not for everyone but quit making up lies and seeing imaginary cellulite.

you are beyatifuk women in world

What…you guys think shes gross? You all are crazy. Im sure she has a better body than most of you guys commenting on here.

i think she some simply chose the wrong bikini for her body shape. Like many black women (myself included) she’s got a lot going on in the rear. Which simply means that most bikinis on the market are not cut for her shape in mind and she need to give a lot more thought as to what would suit her. My body shape is similar and I as a rule avoid low riding hipsters – better to wear something with a higher waist but high cut leg if I want to show some skin. She also has some discoloration on her stomach which she may want to disguise. There are some clever cut-out swim suits on the market which are cut like bikinis but have strategically placed strips joining the top and bottom pieces which would disguise the slight discoloration on her stomach and would also suit her body shape much better.

@Jane: @Ana:
I personally think she looks great. She has a few flaws but all in all she has a better body than probably 80 -90 percent of the women Ive seen especially those over 25. I dont think there are alot of guys who think she looks bad at all even if they say they do.

Serena Williams has and always has had one of the most SSSMOKIN’ female bods in contemporary professional sports. She proved it yet again as she partied with her pals in Miami. Really and truly, this girl’s hotness could fuel an entire submarine. Whenever I think back to her earlier bikini shots, so help me, I come close to drooling outright. So, Serena, baby, you go right on exhibiting your bikini babeliciousness. The very sight of you in a bikini, like the very sight of Maria Sharapova in same, easily puts one in a panting-and-yearning mood.

As a real man like myself.I prefer a woman with a woman’s body.you can have the neckbone but give me the whole rump roast ,hater

It’s ok if you like women that look like 12 year old boy’s.K
You can keep all of the neck bone but give me the rump roast

I am a white man, and I think she’s magnificent. Most of the criticisms are coming form other females, suprise surprise?? She is the epitomy of an Amazon, a woman of power who I would surrender to with minimal resistance. ;)