Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Serena Williams: Bikini Beach Body!

Serena Williams: Bikini Beach Body!

Serena Williams shows off her body in a bikini while vacationing at the beach with some friends on Saturday (April 16) in Miami, Fla.

The 29-year-old tennis player tweeted saying, “On beach hanging with my Val. :)”

Serena later tweeted about being pampered on her relaxing day. “Foot massage on the beach? Relaxing. Love it!” she said.

Later in the evening, Serena and her friends went out for some karaoke fun.

“Just sung lil mermaid “part of your world” was a fan fav!” Serena wrote.

20+ pictures inside of Serena Williams at the beach…

serena williams bikini beach body 01
serena williams bikini beach body 20

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Bikini, Serena Williams

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All
WHO IS SALT ? @ 04/19/2011 at 12:57 am

Her body, the tummy is absolutely REVOLTING by an standards and this coming from an afro european.

You people are absolutely horrible!!! I’ll like to see what the people posting such mean comments look like!!

Oh, lighten up sunny! What do you expect people to say…that she is beyond beautiful? sheesh! People are not saying these things to be mean. Grow up!

It’s rather disgusting and someone needs to tell her she looks like a chunk of meat and should never wear such a tiny bikini. She DOES not have the right type of body for a teeny weeny bikini!

Her thunder thighs are horrible! gag!

Oh, not nice, but she must think she looks great. She has a mirror and she obviously likes what she sees.

@TWPUMPKIN: Is there a reason why everything you wrote is in caps or are you just being an obnoxious idiot?

armyofkitties @ 04/19/2011 at 2:14 am

I just died.

I commend her for being so comfortable with her body. Personally I am glad that I don’t look like that and I have had children and c-sections! I don’t think its anything to brag about.

I don’t care what anyone says, I KNOW THERE’S A BIG BLACK ***** HIDDEN UNDERNEATH THOSE BIKINI BOTTOMS!

pigbearman @ 04/19/2011 at 3:40 am

baby got back

I don’t care what anyone says, I KNOW THERE IS A BIG BLACK D*CK HIDDEN UNDERNEATH THOSE BIKINI BOTTOMS!

pigbearman @ 04/19/2011 at 4:01 am

@ghu: obsessed with black d*ck huh

OMG ! disgusting !

blksister @ 04/19/2011 at 5:04 am

i think she has an amazing body… legs and ass to kill for… flat stomach.. and solid…

no she does NOT fit the european idea of beauty.. and she is not even trying… girl she looks great…

FYI curves does not mean FAT.. I bet 1/2 the haters in on this message board don’t go to the gym, have a number of stomachs, no ass and nasty teeth, horrid feet.. no money, no class, no style, no career, no business.. and yet are armchair critics..

the women looks amazing.. if ya na like hiit agwlan

I wish I had even a FRACTION of her confidence . . .

an athlete and with all that money and this is what she looks like
SO GROSS cover it up PLEASE

@Ana: gross she’s not just any body that’s his point again GROSSSSSSSSSS

Most black people have high self confidence. That is why only a small percentage of them compared to other races want to have plastic surgery. Well most of them have great skin to. Serena is not fat, she just has a very bulky muscular frame. Many black people who may have the same weight and height as a white person, has more muscle. The white person will look fatter at the same weight. This is why many white people say that a few black women look like men, it’s the muscular effect. Most black women 5ft @ 120lbs looks anorexic, but a white woman with the same ratio won’t. Serena does not look good in that swimwear and should wear something more flattering.

WHO IS SALT ? @ 04/19/2011 at 8:31 am

I am sorry but i find the selfrigtheous indignation laughable and hypocrit to the core.
It’s ok and even a ritual to call skinny women sack of bones, anorexic, skelletic, even belitteling their womanhood because of their frame but tell Serana that her body is gross, fat or nasty and all hell break lose while the hypocrits want to teach lessons on how to treat with ultimate care bigger bodies while not doing the same with lighter ones!
Talk about double standard meeting hypocricy !

No, she’s not curvy…she looks gross! I don’t care how much money or how confident you are, cover up that bottom!!!

groundcontrol @ 04/19/2011 at 9:53 am

Muscle? Some people are deluding themselves. Girl’s got flabby underarms and flabby back all of which are screming to get out of that too tight top. Look at the flesh protruding from under her back strap.
You do not get huge saddle bags from too much exercising or muscle build up. You do not get flabby thighs like that from exercising. Her stomach may have muscle but it’s buried under stomach fat.
Maybe she has been indulging – I have no idea what her work schedule is or if she’s even playing now. I do know that she is not in great shape and her body looks unhealthy. I won’t even go into how bad that bathing suit looks. That’s easily remedied. There is a reason why one piece suits exist besides racing – Serena could be their patron saint.
It isn’t enough to play sports and exercise. Portion control of your food is also an important part of a healthy life style. Nothing has shocked me more in recent years than seeing all these fat people running marathons. Not a good thing.
Having said all that if those are just her genes then poor dear.

She’s become vain and shameless, sadly

BigBlackRod @ 04/19/2011 at 10:45 am

I’d do her like she owed me money…PEACE.

YUCK
YUCK
YUCK
YUCK
YUCK

@Kunos: “She would be better on her feet” lol thats silly, she’s the top ranked female tennis player- how can she be any better on her feet?

If you are turned on by her, seek psychiatric help. What on earth is wrong with her body?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All