Serena Williams: Bikini Beach Body!

Serena Williams: Bikini Beach Body!

Serena Williams shows off her body in a bikini while vacationing at the beach with some friends on Saturday (April 16) in Miami, Fla.

The 29-year-old tennis player tweeted saying, “On beach hanging with my Val. :)”

Serena later tweeted about being pampered on her relaxing day. “Foot massage on the beach? Relaxing. Love it!” she said.

Later in the evening, Serena and her friends went out for some karaoke fun.

“Just sung lil mermaid “part of your world” was a fan fav!” Serena wrote.

20+ pictures inside of Serena Williams at the beach…

serena williams bikini beach body 01

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All

She had a foot injury. She hasn’t played tennis in almost a year.

go serena. curvy and firm body and booty.

what'swrong?? @ 04/19/2011 at 6:25 pm

I don’t see an athlete, I don’t see muscles, I’m confused. I love her confidence though, even if I might not think she should just wear whatever with no thought to those who will see her lol. although I think all these barf comments are extremely stupid. she’s loaded and has dominated a sport so at least respect that

WHO IS SALT ? @ 04/19/2011 at 9:59 pm

And who in here did disrespect her domination in sport ?

It seems it’s those who have no problem with her body who disrespect the people who don’t share their opinion on something as personal as physique and taste. So excuse me but their comment towards US nd hypocrit sefrighteous are not only stupid and unfair but reeks of hypocricy and double standards.
I didn’t know that money made you immune to critics while we, mere mortals should just SU becaus ewe are less worth money wise.
Just because someone is loaded and we are mere mortals doesn’t mean we have no right to have our opinion. Just because I am an MBA beholder and a manager and i am unknown doesn’t mean i have less right to criticize Serena’s body on a gssip blog.
People here overact when she has merely been insulted compared to ten of others who are constantly bashed and yes severly insulted for their frame. Nobody has even mentioned or belitteled her contribution in sport, so i think you and your like are the one who should get over yourself and who act stupidmy and immaturely deniying the right to criticize someone because she is a champion. She is still as is critical material like anyone in here where she won slams or not..

That guy behind her in the fifth picture would look much better than her in a bikini.

JOnas Brother Paul @ 04/20/2011 at 8:42 pm

Imagine her taking a dump with that big booty. Can hold a lot of crap in there!

JOnas Brother Paul @ 04/20/2011 at 8:42 pm

Imagine her taking a dump with that big booty. Can hold a lot of crap in there!

She looks TERRIBLE!!! I am a black woman so what I have to say has nothing to do with race. She is a fat elephant cow who is trying to wear a bakini. GROSS!!!! Serena, you are not as pretty and attactive as you might think ….get the right peopel around you who will tell you the truth. You look horrible in the bathing suit…or was it dental floss?

I really think she thinks she looks good but she doesn’t. She doesn’t have a toned stomach and she’s overweight. I have always wondered if she did steroids? She doesn’t have a womanly body at all. She would look so much better with a one piece suit on. Lose some weight Serena.

TOTALLY OTALLY GROTESQUE

@Alexis:

I don’t call showing THAT as being confident – it’s more like stupid, in denial and plain foolish.

108 Jennifer @ 04/21/2011 at 10:08 am +1

She looks TERRIBLE!!! I am a black woman so what I have to say has nothing to do with race. She is a fat elephant cow who is trying to wear a bikini. GROSS!!!! Serena, you are not as pretty and attactive as you might think ….get the right people around you who will tell you the truth. You look horrible in the bathing suit…or was it dental floss?
——-
Thank you! Why do some people always make it about race!
I see a nice figure in a bikini, like if it’s Halle Berry, or not a nice figure (to put it mildly) in a bikini, like SW. What is a puzzle to me is that she (SW) must like herself in a bikini.

@carlota f.:

Yeah, it’s amazing, right? How people who ACTUALLY do things, and are ACTUALLY strong and healthy don’t necessarily look like supermodels? Crazy!

JOnas Brother Paul @ 04/22/2011 at 9:28 am

@Jennifer: ‘

Your problem is that you wish your booty was as big as hers.

David Barbarian Twin @ 04/22/2011 at 9:32 am

I have worked out with her at the gym. She is insanely strong. That big chest can bench press 315 lbs for reps. Those incredible legs can squat 585 lbs for reps and 1800 lb leg presses. Oh and she can also curl 185 lbs with those powerful arms and deadlift 495 lbs with that thick back. And then to top it off, do 1000 crunches in a row with those rock hard abs. She may not be a tiny waisted supermodel, but I would rather do her than any of those scrawny girls

jerseyneil @ 04/24/2011 at 10:20 am

You can take a sister out of the ghetto, but not the ghetto out of the sister.

What is Serena thinking?

Shawdeeee gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish most women had bodies like her. Like seriously who wants a flat ass? Keep it up. Thats a real women.

made me jerk off like crazy

Virendra bhandari @ 06/10/2011 at 2:40 am

Hii serena,i m your great fan.plz chat with me if u can.

She’s sure carrying a heavy package behind
is she lifting weight tennis players are slim
not chuby!!

That guy standing behind her is her
body guard ? cause her body sure dont need guard !

i love serena

she still fine to me

RIchard harrington @ 06/14/2011 at 6:24 pm

YOur a beautiful lady n the besy tennis pro

stop hating ,thas all I have to say