David Beckham & Sofia Vergara: Diet Pepsi Ad Debut!

David Beckham & Sofia Vergara: Diet Pepsi Ad Debut!

Check out Diet Pepsi’s latest ad, which features Sofia Vergara and David Beckham!

The ad, which first aired last night during an episode of NBC’s Chuck, features Sofia trying to clear the beach in Santa Monica so she can pick up a Diet Pepsi.

“I started my career in the entertainment business many years ago with a Pepsi commercial that became very big in Colombia and in Latin America,” Sofia shared, “so it’s fantastic for me to be doing it again!”

“I’ve been part of the Pepsi family for a number of years,” David added, “and I’m back! So I’m excited.”

FYI: Sofia is wearing a “Bill Mio” one-piece swimsuit by Norma Kamali.

Sofia Vergara and David Beckham for Diet Pepsi

Click inside to watch a behind-the-scenes video from Sofia and David‘s behind-the-scenes shoot…

Sofia Vergara and David Beckham for Diet Pepsi – Behind the Scenes

She is so beautiful and I love her accent!! :)

diet pepsi and pepsi is gross! I prefer diet coke!

LOVE IT!!! Absolutely love it :D!

It has Aspartame in it!

Dubya Bush @ 04/19/2011 at 7:14 pm

very cute.

McG is cute.

OMG! I love her… she is so gorgeous and super funny. And DB is so hot. Really.

coke ftw! but the commercial is good:)

wow she looks more like in her forties.

lol Love it!

That was nice but if only David Beckham had more screentime ;)

How long before david poke this one and make posh pregnant for the 5th time? i kid I kid.

haha lover her face at the end. Gorgeous woman!

oh and gorgeous man, DB!

woops I meant ‘love’

Christine James @ 04/20/2011 at 2:30 am

Sofia Vergara has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to real women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy! I’m not skinny, I’m curvy, but I think that’s the best way to be. Womanly. It’s sexy!

Tom Franks @ 04/20/2011 at 2:30 am

Sofia Vergara is so beautiful and voluptuous. This incredibly gorgeous and curvaceous young woman is pure Colombian perfection.

God, you have great legs, Sofia. Excellent body overall. She’s just so sexy with her large breasts and toned, shapely legs and has such a curvy and juicy body! LOL

thighmegatampon @ 04/20/2011 at 2:57 am

she is so funny! love the commercial! :)

I love the new pepsi ad very funny but I would still prefer to drink coke. just saying

Mineral water still the best!!!

Brainy box @ 04/20/2011 at 7:29 am

YOU CALL THIS WORKING? SHE HAS THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD TO BE WITH DAVID BECKHAM!!!!! SOFIA YOU ARE ONE LUCKY WOMAN!!!

what does David Beckham say at the end ??

lovelydee @ 04/20/2011 at 3:08 pm

Haha, I like it,
and I love them both

Ha. Nice ad :)

I think David is so charming here!

great add! :-) love them both

FUNNY..!! I love her face expressions..!!!
Curvy and SEXY…!!
For sure she is COLOMBIAn,,,Ah, from Barranquilla, Shakira’s hometown too..!!