Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom: Flying Fun With Flynn

Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom: Flying Fun With Flynn

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom arrive with their baby son Flynn at JFK Airport on Monday (April 18) in New York City.

The 27-year-old Aussie model was in California modeling in a black bikini, revealing her body after giving birth to Flynn on January 6. She has been promoting the 2011 Victoria’s Secret SWIM Collection.

On Twitter, Miranda recently said, “KORA Organics Blog is now live for this week. If you want, vote for KORA Organics People’s Choice for Australia’s Best Blog. love Miranda xx”

miranda kerr orlando bloom flying fun with flynn 01
miranda kerr orlando bloom flying fun with flynn 02
miranda kerr orlando bloom flying fun with flynn 03
miranda kerr orlando bloom flying fun with flynn 04
miranda kerr orlando bloom flying fun with flynn 05
miranda kerr orlando bloom flying fun with flynn 06

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Christine James @ 04/19/2011 at 8:53 am

That’s funny, I thought you all said she had no curves?
I told you all that she had amazing curves yesterday on the airport photos thread and you all gave me a thumbs down scores of minus 18.
Funny how wrong you all were. Let me repeat myself again:

Miranda Kerr has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy! I’m not skinny, I’m curvy, but I think that’s the best way to be. Womanly. It’s sexy!

Gemma Titmuss @ 04/19/2011 at 8:54 am

Flynn is so adorable. Being a new mother myself definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before. There’s a certain responsibility that I carry being a mom that makes me feel very confident and so blessed. Being a mom is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

Lorraine Connor @ 04/19/2011 at 8:55 am

Awwwwww, now thats a cute baby. Such an angel.
I’m glad Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are happy together and now have a son.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Lydia Roberts @ 04/19/2011 at 8:57 am

Love Miranda Kerr!! She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl.
I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life.
I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it and my toyboy adores them.
He is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity.
But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure.
I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens.
It’s a whole new world.

Carmen Havar @ 04/19/2011 at 8:58 am

Awwww! Their son is so cute!
I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now.
So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men don’t know how to handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I am 34 and divorced with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings.

Gorgeous girl…gorgeous curves!

Jack Easton @ 04/19/2011 at 9:01 am

Miranda is incredibly gorgeous. I love her. She’s really beautiful and a really sweet girl.

Miranda, you take my breath away.

Beautiful mom lucky little orlando

NO.3, NO.4 AND NO.6 STOP SAYING THAT ALREADY!!!!!! I AM SO SICK OF HEARING THAT!!!!!!! BY THE WAY NO.4 WHEN ARE YOU TURNING 30? YOU KEEP SAYING NEXT WEEK!!! I AM SURE BY NOW YOU MUST BE 30!! Ok now i feel better to get that off my chest. Orlando you are doing a great job but why doesn’t Miranda ever hold her child? I am not saying she is a bad mother i was just wondering since i never see pics of her with the baby in her arms.

bubbaness @ 04/19/2011 at 9:56 am

Want to smoosh those baby cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a doll.

@kerri:

LOL, I know how you feel. It is getting so ridiculous. Isn’t there a way to block an IP and an IP range?

can’t decide if i want to smoosh the babies cheeks or mirandas?

I dont think she is pretty at all! Like a cabbage patch! yikes

wow she never hold him

Why can’t you get more pics of them?
You can get like 35+ pics of nobodies like Bosworth and Bilson, but you’re so scarce on an actual famous couple!

Orlando looks very hot in LEATHER, he has always been a LEATHER hot guy!!!

orly seems to pay much more attention to the baby than miranda.

OMG he’s so beautiful :)

Observation @ 04/19/2011 at 12:07 pm

Maybe the reason JJ publishes so many pics of ‘nobodies’ like Bosworth is because her threads ALWAYS generate tons of comments. Even though the vast majority of them are NEGATIVE, it’s still a fact they generate lots more hits/responses than Orlando’s. Maybe it has to do with Bloom not being Hollywood’s ‘Golden Boy’ any more or that Bosworth is linked with Alex Skarsgard who is much more popular than Bloom right now with hordes of jealously-possessive female fans. Most people who comment on Bosworth’s threads say nasty things about her – but the important thing is they STILL do comment. By contrast, posts on Bloom’s threads have been declining steadily. The only time he gets a fair amount of ‘hits’ is when the thread includes Miranda who seems to be more popular than her partner now and a bigger ‘draw’ (at least at JJ) on her own.

Fugly chick. And since the brat looks just like her the outlook is not good for him, either.

I'm watching you @ 04/19/2011 at 12:25 pm