Miranda Kerr: Post-Baby Bikini Body!

Miranda Kerr: Post-Baby Bikini Body!

Miranda Kerr rocks a black bikini as she models for a new shoot on Sunday (April 17) in Malibu, Calif.

The 27-year-old Aussie model got back to work just three months after giving birth to her first child, a baby boy named Flynn!

Miranda recently told E! News that while she’s noticed that her body has changed since her pregnancy, she’s happy with what’s changed!

“My hips are bigger…my breasts are bigger. I’m loving it!” Miranda said. “I feel like more of a woman now.”

FYI: Miranda is wearing a Have Faith Swimwear Black Sparkle Bikini.

miranda kerr post baby bikini body 01
miranda kerr post baby bikini body 02
miranda kerr post baby bikini body 03
miranda kerr post baby bikini body 04

Photos: Flynet/AKM Images
Posted to: Bikini, Miranda Kerr

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Wow, she looks great.

Wow her boobs did get much bigger!
She looks fabulous!

Is it bad if I point out that I can see her side-vag

glamour girl @ 04/19/2011 at 12:46 am

Um…her hips are bigger than what, a 12 year old boy??

She looks Great. Orlando, Miranda, and baby Flynn are such a beautiful family!

Miranda looks stunning, so beautiful AND a killer body…..Orlando is one very lucky man!!!

She looks gorgeous!
She sure did snap back fast.
Such a beautiful young woman!

Back in a bikini for VS and looking great!!
She had another shoot last week, but she didn’t say who it was for.
Does anyone know?

@4.....glamour girl @ 04/19/2011 at 12:58 am

what a creepy comment…….12 year old boys don’t have hips like Miranda Kerr!!!.

Beautiful skin, gorgeous face, amazing body after baby, and not a stretch mark to be seen.
I don’t know who is luckier, Miranda or Orlando.
=)

Oh, that’s just the same hater troll that shows on on every Miranda thread, on every site that they can find, to post the same nonsense.
They must know some sick 12 year old boys. Because only boys with severe hormone imbalances would have those hips and that bustline.
LOL!

She has a really nice figure–I used to think she was a bit too thin, even though she seemed healthy, but now her body is still very fit but also a bit more womanly. Good for her, she seems to be taking good care of herself and not going overboard trying to get a stick-thin figure.

She actually looks better after having a baby. A bit of healthy fat.

Didn’t the haters say that they were looking forward to the first post-baby bikini pics?
They were planning on laughing at her stretch marks and flabby belly.
Funny.
I don’t hear any of them laughing.
The only laughing I hear is coming from her fans laughing at the delphidiots for being WRONG AGAIN!
LOLOLOLLOLLLLOLOLOLLOLLO!!!!!

would be better if the waist slims down a bit

ummm…she just had a baby 12 weeks ago dingbat!

of course…one does not expect to be pencil thin that soon!

i should look that good three months after having a baby

LOL!
And not only that, but that baby weighed nearly 10 pounds!
She looks incredible!
I bet that VS is thrilled that one of their most popular Angels is back!

i’ll slap her face off

Just.
Wow.
The delphidiots are calling her fat.
Really?
That’s just about the stupidest thing that I have heard them say in a long time.
They sit on their fat a$$es (yes, we know for a FACT that many of them ARE fat) and judge a woman who looks THAT GOOD three months after giving birth?
First they scream that Miranda sets a bad example by being ‘thinspiration’ to so many young girls. Now they are calling her fat because she has a few (very few) remaning baby pounds on her beautiful body just three months after having a TEN POUND baby..
And you idiots really wonder why people call you hypocrites?

Haters can’t change the fact that she looks amazing!
SO GORGEOUS!

That baby did WONDERS for her body. She looks womanly now. Prior to the baby she looked like she had the body of a prepubescent girl.

Sara Hoscilo @ 04/19/2011 at 2:08 am

Miranda Kerr has an amazing figure. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the country. She proves that curves really are sexy! I’m not skinny, I’m curvy, but I think that’s the best way to be. Womanly. It’s sexy!

Megan Valance @ 04/19/2011 at 2:10 am

Woooo! I’m so excited for her!
Being a new mother myself definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before. There’s a certain responsibility that I carry being a mom that makes me feel very confident and so blessed. Being a mom is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

Gorgeous girl…gorgeous curves!

egoamakaegbe.com @ 04/19/2011 at 2:27 am

Amen to having a banging body after 3months of delivery….gut damn

Love Miranda Kerr!! She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl.
I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it. My toyboy is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Ashton Leggatt @ 04/19/2011 at 2:46 am

I’m glad Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are happy together and now have a son.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

She is gorgeous – that’s a type of body that I find really close to perfection. And her skin is so firm and tight. Women that have such skin are sooo lucky!
But I also think that her waistline is less pronounced than before and i hope she’ll get it back soon.

Jealous of her bigger boobs. I liked her because she was a B cup like me and could still be a vs model lol. I don’t get what she’s talking about though…she hardly has hips and no waist definition

WOW!!!! She looks great for someone who just had a baby!!! Damn it isn’t fair and she has Orlando too!!!!!

pigbearman @ 04/19/2011 at 3:47 am

orlando is prettier than her with a better body

pigbearman @ 04/19/2011 at 3:49 am

she should pop brats out more often

Stay like this Miranda you look incredible .

Why do females always hate on other girls? It’s funny actually, you know she’s attractive, so there’s no need to say rude things

Yg: That is very true.

Sara Hoscilo @ 04/19/2011 at 7:04 am

That’s funny guys I thought you all said she had no curves?
I told you all that she had amazing curves yesterday on the airport photos thread and you all gave me a thumbs down scores of minus 18.
Funny how wrong you all were.

What is wrong with her pants? Am I the only one to see something pink protruding, like she has another pair of pants under bikini?

She’s not only attractive. She’s also very successful and she has Orlando. THAT’S why some girls feel the need to stalk her and say hateful things.
No matter how many times they deny it. The root of all of their irrational hatred is jealousy. Miranda has what they don’t. That’s why they hate her. Simple as that.

The VS girls usually wear a protective layer of fabric in their bikini bottoms. Like here, you can sometimes see it in pap pic from the shoot. VS just airbrushes it out later. Or sometimes you can see the assistants on set tucking it in. That can lead to some very interesting photos. :)

From Paris with Love @ 04/19/2011 at 8:41 am

beautiful face and killer body

She looks fantastic! And as for the person saying she doesn’t have any stretch marks, I’m sure she has none but if she did, do you really think they would let it show in the pic? It’s called airbrushing but like I said, she probably doesn’t have any anyways.

@@41:
LOL! You are so right!

Pot belly and no waistline…you call that hot?

she got her body back so quick because she gained the pregnancy weight responsibly had no complications and is nursing plus she’s tall socarried the pregnancy weight differently than a short average height woman would. A model isn’t a celebrity and the only place Orlando is an icon is in his own head he’s never going to be his generations Clark Gable Spencer Tracy Paul Newman or John Wayne there’s 24 oscar nominations between the 4 actors mentioned above Newman with 10 Tracy with eight and Gable and Wayne with 3 each of course on of those 24 nominations is best picture Rachel Rachel 1969 for Newman the first R rated movie to be nominated for best picture of course the first R rated movie to win best picture was Godfather in 1973. Gable is best remembered as Rhett Buttler in 1939′s Gone With The Wind Newman is probably best Known as Fast Eddie Felson in the Hustler & The Color Of Money Tracy is probably best known as Mr Drayton in Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner his last film before he passed away and Wayne is probably best known as Rooster Cogburn in True Grit the role that won him an oscar 12 years after he’d been the presenter when Jonne Woodward won best actress

always liked her body just hate her face. Body of a goddess, face of a cabbage patch kid? weirdest combo ever! I prefer sexy faces over cute anyday.

defnitely needs to lose 10 more to look like a model again. She looks like an out of work pop star here.

brideofchucky @ 04/19/2011 at 10:30 am

UGLY FACE

Paps don’t airbrush pics.
If you aren’t seeing stretch marks, it’s because she doesn’t have any.

What I find funny is that all the people calling her fat are probably much bigger than she is. All of the people I know who are most critical of everyone elses weight are all in the bigger category. They are insecure about their own weight so they have to attack other people for their weight. As long as she is happy with her body, who care’s what we think. But I do think she looks amazing.

ASkars is such a pu55y @ 04/19/2011 at 12:28 pm

Miranda is not like other model, she’s married, have a baby…
But, is annoying how the media show us “the perfect post baby body”, why did you use that title JJ?
She’s model, she has many, time to exersise and she sure has help with the cute baby. A “normal” woman can’t do that.
This “news” must be depressing for women who have babies :)
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not criticizing Miranda, as I say she’s kind of better than other models.

ASkars is such a pu55y @ 04/19/2011 at 12:30 pm

^damn typos

ET,Alien,Cabbage Patch,Chipmunk = Miranda Kerr

She’s superhuman! She’s such a gorgeous girl and motherhood has only blossomed her even more!

sillymessychic.blogspot.com

YAY!
Delphi Mike finally made it!
It just wouldn’t be the same without your in depth, scintillating posts, such as the ones above.
Are there no pap set up pics of Kate to keep you occupied?

I still never understand how a care bear could become a model. I wonder what someone like Cindy Crawford must think, lol.

I used to really dislike her and think she’s rather curveless. But I think her body looks great now post-baby. She has all the right curves and has this beautiful feminine softness in her body. Good on you Miranda!

She looks great now, and yes she has a bigger chest because she’s breastfeeding. Unfortunately she will probably look really skinny like Alessandra Ambrosio probably by the end of summer or year.

@Helena: well if she wants to continue to be wanted in high fashion, yes she must lose more. Sad but true. She is not in high fashion form yet. Her and Doutzen have some very impressive post baby bods so far though! Totally beats Alessandra and Adriana’s. Heck Miranda is thinner 3 months after giving birth than Adriana is a year later, LOL. (and you see she does not get many fashion jobs)…

who is this and why should I care??? she’s fat with a big alien head.

Looks great! @ 04/19/2011 at 8:47 pm

Miranda is gorgeous and I hope she keeps a little of that post-baby weight – it does make her look more womanly. And no, she certainly isn’t fat! Her waist looks a little thicker right now but that’s pretty normal considering she just had a baby. She still looks absolutely amazing.

Holy crap did she get fat! They ain’t gonna find angel wings big enough for that heffer!

Kate, is that you?

breastfeeding will do that to you lol
well at least it seems in my case and in her case.i dont know about others but i do know that breastfeed ing my daughter had alot to do with the very very fast weight loss.i guess genetics somehow plays a part too.this isnt unusual! when i had my daughter i lost the baby weight so fast i couldnt believe it. i was out by myself about a month and a half after having my daughter, walking about doing some shopping and i caught a glimpse of myself in a shop window by accident.i was like omg is that me? i was thinner than before i got pregnant and more shapely lol. miranda looks awesome and it looks like she had him the natural way too unlike most famous women going for planned c sections.not that theres anything wrong with c sections,theyre good when theyre needed but if not advised by a doctor or an emergency then its so not easy.recovery time is much more painfull and longer.my sis had an emergency c section with her second child and it was hell for her.

@chillo
yea well its only been 3 months so she will loose alot more. i lost so much weight like i said before within the first month and a half.its been 4 and a half years now and im 114 pounds.i lost about 16 pounds within the first 2 months of having my daughter and im 5ft 7in
miranda is a little taller than me. she will get to the weight that she wants in the right time for her.she should just continue doing what shes doing.i wish her all the best.she seems like a really nice girl and she seems very happy to be a mom.i did nothing special.i didnt excercise at all.i was active.i am an active person but i didnt go to the gym or anything like that. i ate sensibly like i always have.i love my fruit and veg and water.all the good stuff.people forget that working out isnt really necessary of you eat right.being active and working out isnt the same thing.dont put too much presure on yourself.just be you and be happy and you will get to where you want to be :-)

@mickey: Don’t worry she will get back to no breast and no hips within a year.

Even if she has breast and hips now the rest of the body is like the one of a little girl, she has no curves what so ever.

Poor bitter hater.
Forced to fall back on tired old insults because Miranda proved them wrong AGAIN!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLL!!!

It all depends @ 04/20/2011 at 9:10 am

I think she looks really good for just having had a baby. She’s not fat. Having a large baby like that is bound to change a woman’s shape a little through the midsection and that’s the only part of her anatomy that looks bigger. Well, except for her boobs of course because she’s breastfeeding. Anyhow, I know some women actually retain an increase in their bust size after they’ve stopped breastfeeding while others unfortunately do shrink back. It’ll be interesting to see how she looks about 6 months from now. Alessandra Ambrosio looks the same now as she did before she had her baby while Adriana’s figure is definitely thicker than it was before. So I guess it all depends on the individual and genetics.

people you can have stretch marks and it be covered by makeup. yea we all know that paps dont really airbrush their pics but do you know what models have to go through before having a photoshoot done? its easier to cover some traces of stretch marks than it is to cover cullulite lol. i like this girl as much as the next person but dont kid yourselves tto think that shes perfect in any way.shes only human and has flaws and insecurities like everyone else. she may well have stretch marks that have been coverd by makeup.who knows? her baby was huge and shes tiny.not sayiing that she does.but usually a woman either is more suceptable to one of the 2.either cellulite or stretch marks.so if she does not have cellulite which is obvious here then she more than likely has some stretch marks.she just jas the money and means of lessening the appearance of them.the lighter the skin the less the stretch marks show. NOONE IS PERFECT.i doubt she even cares.she has a beautifull little boy and shes a new mom.and she has **** loads of money lol.

No one here said that she was perfect.
It’s just a fact that not all women get stretch marks while pregnant, and not all women have cellulite. Not having one does NOT mean that you will have the other. That’s just silly.
It all comes down to genetics.
Miranda said that she doesn’t have stretch marks. Why would she say something that is so easily disproved with all of the shoots that she does in lingerie and bikinis?
She said that she doesn’t have them. None are visible in the pictures. So unless you have absolute proof that she does have them, you shouldn’t claim that she does.

Elena D'Acierno @ 04/20/2011 at 9:02 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIRANDA MY GORGEOUS ANGEL AND MY ONLY LOVE!!!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT!!! DON’T LISTEN TO THE HATERS!!!! THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND YOU THE WAY I DO!!!! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS I DO!!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND FOR ALWAYS!!! DON’T EVER FORGET ME AND HOW VERY MUCH I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!! MY SWEET SWEET ONE AND ONLY LOVE!!!!

Still mocking a private person using their real name?
Shall we start using real names, too?
Ask Melissa C. if she wants everyone to know who she is.
Or what about the old broad in the group?
Would that be OK with you?
Would you want everyone to know that you are a pathetic hypocrite?

I decided to bring this post over from the other thread.
They said it best, IMO:
“Really?
You idiots have always claimed that Miranda was ‘fair game’ because she is a public figure, but complained when people insulted you because you are ‘private citizens’.
You whine about personal attacks, and accuse people of stalking you while you do the same to others.
Now you have once again proved that you are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.
You have used a fan’s real name, while mocking her.
How about we publish a few of YOUR real names as we insult you?
That would be fair, wouldn’t it?
Hmmmm???”

Making this personal is a bit low, don’t you think?
I thought that was beneath even a delphite.
Guess that I was wrong, eh?
How low are you guys willing to go? Are you really that desperate?
All you are doing is proving all of your detractors right.
Proud of yourselves?