Miranda Kerr: Post-Baby Bikini Body!

Miranda Kerr: Post-Baby Bikini Body!

Miranda Kerr rocks a black bikini as she models for a new shoot on Sunday (April 17) in Malibu, Calif.

The 27-year-old Aussie model got back to work just three months after giving birth to her first child, a baby boy named Flynn!

Miranda recently told E! News that while she’s noticed that her body has changed since her pregnancy, she’s happy with what’s changed!

“My hips are bigger…my breasts are bigger. I’m loving it!” Miranda said. “I feel like more of a woman now.”

FYI: Miranda is wearing a Have Faith Swimwear Black Sparkle Bikini.

miranda kerr post baby bikini body 01
miranda kerr post baby bikini body 02
miranda kerr post baby bikini body 03
miranda kerr post baby bikini body 04

Photos: Flynet/AKM Images
Posted to: Bikini, Miranda Kerr

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
egoamakaegbe.com @ 04/19/2011 at 2:27 am

Amen to having a banging body after 3months of delivery….gut damn

Love Miranda Kerr!! She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl.
I turn 30 next week which I’m excited about and I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it. My toyboy is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Ashton Leggatt @ 04/19/2011 at 2:46 am

I’m glad Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom are happy together and now have a son.
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I am calmer; I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

She is gorgeous – that’s a type of body that I find really close to perfection. And her skin is so firm and tight. Women that have such skin are sooo lucky!
But I also think that her waistline is less pronounced than before and i hope she’ll get it back soon.

Jealous of her bigger boobs. I liked her because she was a B cup like me and could still be a vs model lol. I don’t get what she’s talking about though…she hardly has hips and no waist definition

WOW!!!! She looks great for someone who just had a baby!!! Damn it isn’t fair and she has Orlando too!!!!!

pigbearman @ 04/19/2011 at 3:47 am

orlando is prettier than her with a better body

pigbearman @ 04/19/2011 at 3:49 am

she should pop brats out more often

Stay like this Miranda you look incredible .

Why do females always hate on other girls? It’s funny actually, you know she’s attractive, so there’s no need to say rude things

Yg: That is very true.

Sara Hoscilo @ 04/19/2011 at 7:04 am

That’s funny guys I thought you all said she had no curves?
I told you all that she had amazing curves yesterday on the airport photos thread and you all gave me a thumbs down scores of minus 18.
Funny how wrong you all were.

What is wrong with her pants? Am I the only one to see something pink protruding, like she has another pair of pants under bikini?

She’s not only attractive. She’s also very successful and she has Orlando. THAT’S why some girls feel the need to stalk her and say hateful things.
No matter how many times they deny it. The root of all of their irrational hatred is jealousy. Miranda has what they don’t. That’s why they hate her. Simple as that.

The VS girls usually wear a protective layer of fabric in their bikini bottoms. Like here, you can sometimes see it in pap pic from the shoot. VS just airbrushes it out later. Or sometimes you can see the assistants on set tucking it in. That can lead to some very interesting photos. :)

From Paris with Love @ 04/19/2011 at 8:41 am

beautiful face and killer body

She looks fantastic! And as for the person saying she doesn’t have any stretch marks, I’m sure she has none but if she did, do you really think they would let it show in the pic? It’s called airbrushing but like I said, she probably doesn’t have any anyways.

@@41:
LOL! You are so right!

Pot belly and no waistline…you call that hot?

she got her body back so quick because she gained the pregnancy weight responsibly had no complications and is nursing plus she’s tall socarried the pregnancy weight differently than a short average height woman would. A model isn’t a celebrity and the only place Orlando is an icon is in his own head he’s never going to be his generations Clark Gable Spencer Tracy Paul Newman or John Wayne there’s 24 oscar nominations between the 4 actors mentioned above Newman with 10 Tracy with eight and Gable and Wayne with 3 each of course on of those 24 nominations is best picture Rachel Rachel 1969 for Newman the first R rated movie to be nominated for best picture of course the first R rated movie to win best picture was Godfather in 1973. Gable is best remembered as Rhett Buttler in 1939′s Gone With The Wind Newman is probably best Known as Fast Eddie Felson in the Hustler & The Color Of Money Tracy is probably best known as Mr Drayton in Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner his last film before he passed away and Wayne is probably best known as Rooster Cogburn in True Grit the role that won him an oscar 12 years after he’d been the presenter when Jonne Woodward won best actress

always liked her body just hate her face. Body of a goddess, face of a cabbage patch kid? weirdest combo ever! I prefer sexy faces over cute anyday.

defnitely needs to lose 10 more to look like a model again. She looks like an out of work pop star here.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All