Orlando Bloom Bundles Up for Breakfast

Orlando Bloom Bundles Up for Breakfast

Orlando Bloom keeps warm in a leather jacket and a hoodie as he walks through New York City on Tuesday (April 19) after grabbing breakfast with friends.

The 34-year-old actor arrived in town yesterday after a flight from Los Angeles! Orly and wife Miranda Kerr traveled with their 3-month-old son, Flynn.

Miranda recently returned to her job as a super chic model – check out photos of her modeling a bikini for the first time since giving birth if you missed them yesterday!

orlando bloom breakfast nyc 01
orlando bloom breakfast nyc 02
orlando bloom breakfast nyc 03
orlando bloom breakfast nyc 04
orlando bloom breakfast nyc 05

Credit: Butters/Massie; Photos: Splash News Online
Posted to: Orlando Bloom

Ethan Miller/Getty

Lorraine Connor @ 04/19/2011 at 1:26 pm

Good actor. I’m not saying anything else.

The city is big, Orlando. If you find a place to hide now she won’t be able to find you.

He looks GORGEOUS!

Delphi-Mike!
How you doin’ girl?
What makes you think that he would want to hide from the woman he loves? I mean he just brought her across the US to be with him while he was working. If he wanted to get away from her, all he had to do was leave her in LA.
Guess that he wants to be with her, huh?

he must be blind. He picked the ugliest model to marry and have a baby with lol what a dumbA**..he ain’t any better himself so I guess they;re a good match haha

He looks so young and handsome here!
Fatherhood agrees with him.
I hope that everything goes well for him at the film festival.
*fingers crossed that The Good Doctor gets a distributor*
I wonder if he will be attending the premiere for Sympathy for Delicious in NY, or in LA?

Orlando you are smoking hot!!!!!!

It’s Legolas!
Just look at that gorgeous bone structure!
What a beautiful man.

brainy box @ 04/19/2011 at 4:29 pm

@Yes: I would like to Bone him!

Esmeralda @ 04/19/2011 at 5:04 pm

Orlando seems so sweet!
It’s funny, he is GLOWING. Usually is the mother.

I’ve never been a fan of Orlando’s but I admit he looks really cute in these pics!.

LEATHER, LEATHER, LEATHER… So manly, Orlando looks so hot and so masculine and MACHO in LEATHER, SO HOT!!!

Nobody cares @ 04/19/2011 at 8:37 pm

Nobody cares about this guy anymore. He only rates hits when he’s with Miranda Kerr. People either love her or hate her but I think most people are just indifferent about Bloom.

LOL!
yeah, sure.
that’s why he is always on the ‘most popular’ polls, and is the only one interviewed when co-starring with Oscar winners.
LOL!
Keep trying, hater.
the more you talk, the dumber you sound.
LOLOLOL!

Wonder what he has planned for Miranda’s birthday tomorrow?

that doesn't count jared! @ 04/20/2011 at 8:03 am

so what;s he eating, a poptart??
probably not because of the whole “eco thing.”
his loss… pop tarts are delicious XD
geez, i LOVE what he’s wearing!

Still gorgeous! @ 04/20/2011 at 7:23 pm

Love him!

I can’t wait for red carpet pics from the premiere of The Good Doctor, tomorrow!!
I read that they are sold out, and have added another screening due to the high demand.
I bet that he is so nervous!!!!

The first pics from the red carpet have started to come in!
Orlando looks gorgeous, and Miranda looks beautiful!
I can’t wait to see more!