Gerard Butler Plays The Field with Dennis Quaid

Gerard Butler Plays The Field with Dennis Quaid

Gerard Butler hits the set of his new movie, Playing The Field, on Tuesday (April 19) in Shreveport, Louisiana.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud was joined by his co-star, Dennis Quaid, and several kids who played members of a boys’ soccer team.

Earlier in the month, Gerry arrived in Shreveport to get to work.

Gerard‘s character is a former pro soccer player who coaches his son’s soccer team to try and bond with him…but he’s got to dodge romantic advances from soccer moms!

gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 01
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 02
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 03
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 04
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 05

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All
Veronique @ 04/20/2011 at 2:02 pm

He is looking pretty darn cute!!!

Why aren’t there more men with his sex appeal and charm around?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

His MOOBIES are ENORMOUS! They are almost as big as his honker of a nose. This man is considered attractive?????????

Swannie

redOctober @ 04/20/2011 at 2:07 pm

Well done JJ! ; D

oldbutnotdead @ 04/20/2011 at 2:13 pm

Love the shot of the two men smiling at the little boy.

Beauty is a concept that eludes the feeble-minded.

I’m just wondering if he can “bend it” like Beckham!

I’m really excited about him doing this movie with this cast! A lot of big name heavy hitters!

cubedweller @ 04/20/2011 at 2:25 pm

Great pics – thanks JJ! A new thread is most welcome.
Dennis looks great – what is he now, mid-50′s? Loved him since “The Right Stuff”.

He and Gerry could be related! I never noticed it before, especially the hair.

Who’s the best pilot you ever saw?? LOL! I especially loved the scene where his wife and the other wives are all talking about their fears of their husbands dangerous jobs and she looks out of the window and he holds up a charred weenie! She looses it!

Butler is just so da/mned cute. His smile just blows me away. Can’t see it and not smile myself!

@Eve: He and Gerry could be related! I never noticed it before, especially the hair.

He looks more like Randy Quaid than Dennis Quaid.

Gerry’s hair looks dirty and unwashed and he is too lazy to shave. Hygiene is not important to him.

Swannie

@heather: I know what you mean. I’ll catch myself doing the same thing. I look at some great photo of him, and I’m sitting here at the computer with a silly grin. Looking at Butler can be very therapeutic for ails you.

BeachComber @ 04/20/2011 at 2:43 pm

I see Gerry’s hair dilemma. With LA’s high humidity his mop head of wavy hair is outa control. Yet more hair styling product will give it a greasy look. Grrrrrr.

BTW those pictures make his legs appear shorter don’t they. Is Adidas a sporsor of the film? Gerry is wearing its clothes so it’s reasonable to expect some monetary compensation don’t you think.

@xyzee: Zeta-Jones is looking a little rough in those photos. But she looks happy enough.

Well hello there Gorgeous George .
These pics are definitely worth the wait.He’s looking great,love the smile…he look’s really happy.

realitycheck @ 04/20/2011 at 2:51 pm

Dumbfounding to see both GB and Dennis in one picture!

curious cat @ 04/20/2011 at 2:52 pm

Can’t believe I got in on the first page here. Yes, a new thread is REALLY welcome. But what’s with all the thumbs down already over people saying innocuous comments? Who cares if his hair is long and windblown here? Cheers, all.

He’s lot some pounds
looks pretty good here *-*
I’d do him easily lol

curious cat @ 04/20/2011 at 2:55 pm

Forgot to mention I neutralized some thumbs. Let’s start off civil! Yes, GB looks good, Dennis looks good, Zeta-Jones looks good, but she too is starting show to some age. It happens to the best of us! :) Happy week everyone.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All