Gerard Butler Plays The Field with Dennis Quaid

Gerard Butler Plays The Field with Dennis Quaid

Gerard Butler hits the set of his new movie, Playing The Field, on Tuesday (April 19) in Shreveport, Louisiana.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud was joined by his co-star, Dennis Quaid, and several kids who played members of a boys’ soccer team.

Earlier in the month, Gerry arrived in Shreveport to get to work.

Gerard‘s character is a former pro soccer player who coaches his son’s soccer team to try and bond with him…but he’s got to dodge romantic advances from soccer moms!

gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 01
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 02
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 03
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 04
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All
BeachComber @ 04/20/2011 at 3:00 pm

@realitycheck: Dumbfounding is the word I was searhing for. Two Alpha males clashing on screen. Something to look forward to. Catherine’s outfit looks pretty sexy. Probably purposefully so to entrap George.

Great pics . . . lookin’ good G!

Have to see the movie.

realitycheck @ 04/20/2011 at 3:39 pm

@Beachcomber

You got that right!!

#3 You take the moniker Swansong but everybody knows you’re a sock. The real Swansong is a lovely person and a dedicated Gerry fan. I think you need to get a life you freaken creeper. Go back under the rock you crawled out of.

Zeta-Jones looks wonderful to me! She’s been through hell and back with Michael and he’s not out of the woods until he’s gone past the five year survival period. That’s the marker for cancer being in true remission.

I’d like to see her and Gerry in a love scene!

Handsome as ever but I wish he’d beef up a bit more really. He doesn’t have to be Leonidas but Mike Chadway or Terry Sheridan maybe! LOL!

just floored @ 04/20/2011 at 4:04 pm

Goodness, the hotness that is Gerard Butler. Look at that photo with the smile … and the hair … If you’re a woman and that doesn’t get your motor running you must be dead. LOL

Remember that scene of him walking down the Irish road in PSILY? Hubba! Love that scene and the movie!

When I see that smile, I get the sensation like…the best foot massage I’ve ever had! It certainly can cure what ails ya!

Mindnumbing, incessant chatter of the ever present twit.

And we have to wait how long to see this movie? It’s going to be an excruciating wait. Oh, well, on to MGP and Coriolanus. But PTF really looks like a good time.
Shout out to Kyrie from the other thread. Sorry about what happened.

@Question?:

Probably not. I don’t put much stock in tweets. People can say anything.

EVEr ANNOYING @ 04/20/2011 at 4:45 pm

@rampant:
there 41 posts so far and Eve has 10 of them
25% of the thread is the twit.

No, I think I’m wrong….I think it’s “Who’s the best DAMN pilot you ever saw!”

EVEr ANNOYING @ 04/20/2011 at 4:48 pm

make that 27% of the thread

YAWN! Who cares about either one of these guys? Gerard Butler is soooo OVER. And Quaid has only made crap movies the past 7 years.

Shall we mark it at post #43? LOL!

You have to admit though, the names are getting more… creative!

So when is PTF suppose to come out. Next year sometime?

EVEr ANNOYING @ 04/20/2011 at 4:56 pm

where is psychb or manny to shut the twit up? 32%

Mm mm mm Gerry…lookin’ mighty fine!

This Kris Goldenburg on twitter is now saying that her friend spoke to Gerry when he was with this “Kate” and has taken two pics.However when she tried to upload them and send them to the Russian fans,suprise suprise it didn’t work.I still think she’s making it all up as she goes along-question is why would you waste the time?Surely she has better things to do in life than try and wined up people in another country on a Gerry Butler fan site.

Kirichenko @ 04/20/2011 at 5:05 pm

Dennis looks like a used car salesman in that ugly brownish suit.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All