Gerard Butler Plays The Field with Dennis Quaid

Gerard Butler Plays The Field with Dennis Quaid

Gerard Butler hits the set of his new movie, Playing The Field, on Tuesday (April 19) in Shreveport, Louisiana.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud was joined by his co-star, Dennis Quaid, and several kids who played members of a boys’ soccer team.

Earlier in the month, Gerry arrived in Shreveport to get to work.

Gerard‘s character is a former pro soccer player who coaches his son’s soccer team to try and bond with him…but he’s got to dodge romantic advances from soccer moms!

gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 01
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 02
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 03
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 04
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 829 » Show All

I just can’t wait to see some of Gerry’s moves out on the field! Then there’s the surfing movie! Is there anything the man can’t do?

I get the distinct feeling that somebody just hovers around this thread, morning, noon and night just to play with the thumbs! LOL! Now that’s a claim to fame! Must be exhausting work! But then I’m usually using all of fingers on here and they only need the one.

By the way, is that the same Porcupine Grill in Salt Lake City?? I think I’ve been there!

@Manny:

“Giggling at the twitter comment but OMG you are counting her posts??? Well at least we know we can skip one third of the thread. :P
@Manniston:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. I just got home from work. Just because others find Eve’s constant posting annoying you can’t blame it on me.”

Yes they can…..I only do it for your benefit! Smooches!

I say we elect Manny banany queen of the thread tonight! It will be such a big surprise to her when she gets back from din din with hub hub! After all, isn’t that what she’s shooting for? Let’s see, now who could we appoint her lady in waiting! LOL!

Cute video! I still like the short look better.

@WOW:
Hi ‘nutjob’ i see you found your way into this thread!!
Now see your way out.
And no, I am far from the blonde in the UK you keep posting to and are jealous of, I am assuming.
You need to find another hobby and then go hang yourself.
You are the only one who brings up race in every single goddamnnn thread – no one else does – because no one else cares.
It is more fun seeing you get told off in every thread by everyone because you contribute nothing and ruin every discussion. You sound bitter, harsh and ignorant.
Like someone said of you a couple threads ago: stupid.
Don’t blame the world (blondes in UK, Gerard’s exotics, the uncle who raped you) because you are failure in life.
Wipe the frycook grease off your apron and take a homestudy course. You too can make more than 30,000 a year.

‘EVE’ IS ‘WOW’….among others.

oldbutnotdead @ 04/20/2011 at 10:30 pm

Gerard could be Randy Quaid’s twin brother.
*breaks wind*
Oops! Cabbage….

Hollywood Playgirl @ 04/20/2011 at 10:31 pm

@oldbutnotdead:
disgusting. why share that?

Do you think Maksim had a quickie with kirstie? I mean she’s old and fat as hell but……

Brittany in KANSAS @ 04/20/2011 at 10:51 pm

@curious cat oh and no! My real name…well, I go by Torri, none
of you guys are using your real names. LOL
@Eve sorry but I love myself, I just like improvements like all women. Whats wrong with that??? I hate people who act like doing my hair and putting on makeup means “i hate myself” or have some issues. Um, no. Ive been a blonde and had black hair once too.
@WOW what are you talking about? I wish I lived in the UK. Huh? You need to handle your own fights and don’t pull other posters into them! Manny, and everyone else are all over you!! Shame on you!
@Kate I am ignoring weirdos on this site from now on, but thanks. Good post.
@Spyware I so need to get that!! LOL :)
Torri

justsayin'too @ 04/20/2011 at 11:00 pm

Just Ignorant- the name says it all! You are delusional too! Please take your meds for your multiple poster personality disorder, it is getting really old! And my husband is into bodybuilding as I am and he has a great muscular body thank you! Glad you are so interested in my life.

oldbutnotdead @ 04/20/2011 at 11:26 pm

@Eve: I think there were 8000 plus on the one before that…?

oldbutnotdead @ 04/20/2011 at 11:36 pm

@oldbutnotdead: Sorry guys, I assume most of you know the way I write and that this one is not my style…fairly juvenile, so I assume this a young male.

oldbutnotdead @ 04/20/2011 at 11:37 pm

@Hollywood Playgirl: Not me, as I am sure you know, as you are probably the same poster.

oldbutnotdead @ 04/20/2011 at 11:47 pm

@Hollywood Playgirl: Usually the young males come out to play and be disgusting much later in the week, on the weekends, and late at night, on yet another dateless night. This one just arrived a little earlier than usual.

hahhahaha you farrted and you blame everyone else girls always do taht shiiiit

Meg Fox is starting to look like that ugly poster child for vampires trannssexual Dita Von Teese.
Yuck!

@justsayin’too:
Post pics of your bodybuiilder hubby!!
Thatd be nice to see a real body instead of Gerard’s flapitude

Kris Goldengurg @ 04/21/2011 at 12:00 am

@Eve:
No I didn’t. Did you read my bio, fool??
its gurg not burg. eat it!

Kris Goldengurg @ 04/21/2011 at 12:01 am

MANNY IS A HIDDEN PSYCHOFAN!!!
LOLZ

PRO FACE PAINTER @ 04/21/2011 at 12:05 am

Hi all – working and living in Minn as a face painter!
I do childrens’s parties etc, can do smilies animals and even body paint (sexy!)
so if you need someone with my skills and you are in the MInn area:
the facepainter@ yahoo. com :)
Also a Gerard fan he is scrumptious!
I guess I will let you guys get back to your infighting, name-calling and passing of gas?
???