Gerard Butler Plays The Field with Dennis Quaid

Gerard Butler Plays The Field with Dennis Quaid

Gerard Butler hits the set of his new movie, Playing The Field, on Tuesday (April 19) in Shreveport, Louisiana.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud was joined by his co-star, Dennis Quaid, and several kids who played members of a boys’ soccer team.

Earlier in the month, Gerry arrived in Shreveport to get to work.

Gerard‘s character is a former pro soccer player who coaches his son’s soccer team to try and bond with him…but he’s got to dodge romantic advances from soccer moms!

gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 01
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 02
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 03
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 04
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 05

Facebook

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 929 » Show All

Nice photos to come home to. Thanks Cora, xyzee, redO and everybody else who brings us this smorgasbord of Butler.
I agree with those who hate having to wait so long to see this movie. Darn. I could gestate a baby in that amount of time. While I’m excited to see Coriolanus and MGP, for some reason, this one is what I’m really waiting for. Maybe it’s that image up top with the smile that keeps on giving.

I’m waiting. Something is messed up here.

Who else is setting their clock for 4 am on 4/29/11? Lame. I know. But I’ll be there.

if only the royals in days of old looked like Butler. All the romantic novels about the days of old would not be so romantic if we knew what they really looked like. All those death masks in the Tower museum will kill your dreams. Sorry. Not a Butler or Zeta-Jones in sight.

@Corina with Green Eyes: Do you have any idea how many models and beauty queens are from the south, not to mention movie stars?

Observation @ 04/21/2011 at 1:31 am

@WOW:
You sound worried. And no he isn’t dating Hilary in fact he has women all over the United states
and the private board found out that he has a restraining order on Hilary.
Are you OK??? You sound like you have major issues.
Maybe it comes from living in Canada. I am so happy I don’t live there.

Observation @ 04/21/2011 at 1:38 am

@WOW:
By the way…why are you being so mean to people that don’t know?
Aw…no one to keep you company?
I have never heard of any posters of any racial denomination on this board give a crap if Gerard dates a white girl. Only if Gerard dates someone that isn’t Caucasian like we are.
You are acting like a fool and its embarrassing. I havent heard someone talk like you in my life. You can’t control who Gerard dates, I can’t so what is wrong with you??
Are you just mad that Gerard is not paying attention to his fans?
Explain yourself before we all just have you banned.
You are playing with karma…people like you have very bad things happen to them and their families.
People like you should kill themselves and do the human race a service. Please do.
And your stats are wrong. Incest occurs in our race more.
This is he last time any of us will address you because it is easy for you to say things to people in this world while hiding behind a keyboard, coward.

@WOW:
@Just Ignorant
I wasnt talking to you you dumb cuunt.
Fuuck off out of the conversation.
(you are the same person)

@WOW
@Observation
GERARD HAS A RESTRAINING ORDER on that Hilary Rowland girl? What happened? Did she stalk him on set?
Do tell please! You two spill it!
:-) Hilary was also on this board dissing a few other girls he dated a few threads ago!!! She was really mean to a Corina girl was going to have her banned or arrested!
She starts posting weird stuff whenever one of the old posters mentions that Gerard is banging someone!
I felt sorry for Gerard!! Look what he has to deal with :(
Gerard has so many women! He is like a guys hero LOL!!! He should have stayed with laurie though she was perfect for him!!
Scary on the Canadian Model restraining order news!!
Tell us more! :)

pigbearman @ 04/21/2011 at 2:13 am

looks smelly

@148 – hello again my lovely twin, next time you post use a clean language ant try a different name.
————————————————————————-
The color is blue – thank God. I know I will be thumbs down but his legs made me laugh, Gerry – raise your socks to you knees, be professional

TheDoctorIsIn @ 04/21/2011 at 2:45 am

I recommend that several of you start dosing with Haldol until the voices stop (you know who you and your multiple personalities are). That is all.

It seems we have a fake posing as a fake. The person posting as “Kris Goldengurg” on JJ is not the tweeter. If she was she would have known that Kris corrected the spelling of her name in her bio two days ago. It is back to “Kris Goldenburg” and has been since Tuesday.

As to the original fake, Kris Goldenburg, the account is bogus. Don’t bother with it. I saw the account when she opened it and was watching her initial tweets in real time. I won’t bother you with the details but there were a lot of weird things going on with that account when it first appeared and it made me suspicious right from the beginning.
I also think this person may be lurking on JJ as she seemed to be responding to posts here. I posted that she spelled her name wrong in the bio, I checked back and she corrected it. Natalie posted that there is a “Kate” in PTF, I checked back and Kris came up with a story about a tall brunette who was specifically off set. We would post something here and she would immediately respond on her twitter. Russian fans approached Kris on her twitter account and she instantly came up with a story of Kate landing in Moscow. Now she has Kate magically reappearing in S’port, she claims she has pictures of her, but surprise, surprise she’s having trouble transmitting them. There were many more red flags but you get the gist.
My initial thought when I saw this account was it was a prank – a JJ troll trying to cause trouble. But I’ve changed my mind on this. I actually suspect this woman is unwell and may have a hard time distinguishing fantasy from reality. In other words, I think this may be a mental illness issue, rather than a mean-spirited person trying to panic Gerry’s fans. The best thing is to ignore her, but I know people won’t. She is doing this very publicly so she will get the attention she is seeking. I can’t control that. All I can do is caution people against believing anything she writes if you choose to read it. I was watching when this account opened and everything about it was “off” from the start.

@Cora: I always appreciate your links but maybe next time it would be better not to post links to twitter accounts that might couse problems here. I wanted to write you earlier if it was really necessary to post here her twitter link. It’s crazy here without this twitter. Just a thought.

This is the perfect film for Gerry. Whenever his name is mentioned, it conjures the image of kicking balls.

@she: I’m sorry but withholding the link would have been useless. This woman’s tweets were all over twitter. It was a matter of minutes before it was going to land on the fan sites. There was no suppressing this. Believe me, there is information that I’ve found that I’ve withheld from JJ. But the info was out of the way, not easily found, and so it’s feasible to keep people from finding out about it by withholding it. There is info I’ve found that was too private or problematic and I have kept it off JJ. I do not post everything I find.
Unfortunately, this twitter account was impossible to suppress. As I said in my very first sentence, of my very first post, “I am loath to post this but it will inevitably get circulated”. At the time, I thought the best thing to do was to post the tweets, BUT post them with the additional information that there were anomalies with the account, point some of those anomalies out, so people would know right from the start it could be fake. I did that in my first two posts. It was better to post it and make sure people knew there was a problem with it, than wait for the tweets to circulate all over Bulterdom WITHOUT the additional information that the account was suspect. It would have been much worse to just sit back and let these tweets circulate without any forewarning about the problems I was observing. And believe me these tweets were going to land on JJ one way or the other. These tweets were everywhere. I do not have the power to suppress someone’s twitter account. All I can do is make sure people have all the info I can give them to assess this information as objectively as possible.

YAY Gerry @ 04/21/2011 at 4:27 am

@oy:
Bwahahahaha!! Welcome back Sir Oy :)

@Cora: I guess that you are more experienced than me on this matter. The storms that circles Gerry are so crazy.

@she: I honestly and sincerely empathise with your desire to keep things as peaceful here as possible, and that is the reason I started posting updates. I remember what happened when we hit a dry spell during MGP. The horrible 8000 post thread was born, and in the dearth of news, the posts became atrociously hate-filled. As a matter of fact, I don’t think the JJ threads about Gerard have ever been the same since. A light-heartedness and sense of playfulness got sucked right out during that time and it’s never returned. I was hoping that if these threads could at least be broken up with some news, no matter how peripheral, it would help keep some of the real poison at bay.
I don’t have to post a thing I find. I only do it to try to keep the peace when new threads are scarce. I’m honestly trying to keep everyone happy. For example, last night I posted tweets of a crew member complaining in her tweets about the shoot, so I very deliberately made sure I followed up with a crew member that was happy with it. I try to provide a balance of negative and positive as much as I can. As I also mentioned, I am also withholding some info – photos and information that are too private or highly provocative without any proof of its credibility. I can do that when it’s buried somewhere and is unlikely to get circulated. But an entire twitter account dedicated to chronicling Gerry’s “girlfriend” was a train barrelling out of the station. There was going to be no stopping it.
Unfortunately this tweeter, Kris, is out there with the cyber equivalent of a bull horn and there is going to be no shutting her up any time soon. The best thing is to admit this is going on, but also be open about our suspicions. Then each fan can decide for themselves if they are going to continue reading her claims or not.

Hotness!! oh my

oldfurniture @ 04/21/2011 at 6:15 am

Can’t help it, he looks absolutely handsome!

I’m living in the wrong country!

@Cora: I like your posts and yes you don’t have to do that. I have to tell you that it’s a little strange that someone will take responsibility over Gerry’s gossip site and try as you do to provide a balance of negative and positive as much as you can. But as I said before I appreciate that you do that because I don’t have the time and patience to look after his moves.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 929 » Show All