Gerard Butler Plays The Field with Dennis Quaid

Gerard Butler Plays The Field with Dennis Quaid

Gerard Butler hits the set of his new movie, Playing The Field, on Tuesday (April 19) in Shreveport, Louisiana.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud was joined by his co-star, Dennis Quaid, and several kids who played members of a boys’ soccer team.

Earlier in the month, Gerry arrived in Shreveport to get to work.

Gerard‘s character is a former pro soccer player who coaches his son’s soccer team to try and bond with him…but he’s got to dodge romantic advances from soccer moms!

gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 01
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 02
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 03
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 04
gerard butler playing the field dennis quaid 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1029 » Show All

My son bought last week the book “how to be a pirate”, that’s the sequel of How to Train Your Dragon. In the beginning of the book there is a short introduction with the book’s characters. That’s what is written about Stoick the Vast, pay attantion to what’s written in the bracket :
Stoick the Vast – Hiccup’s dad and chief of the hooligan’s tribe (tough but dumb). I didn’t changed a word swear to God.

@Hollywood Playgirl: That’s not oldbutnotdead. I’ve read her posts, replied to them and been replied to in return and she’s a very nice person. No way would she start saying crap like that. This was written by an imposter.

gossiphound @ 04/21/2011 at 9:21 am

@well: Inbreeding.

gossiphound @ 04/21/2011 at 9:33 am

The tweeter in question has not posted since yesterday I ‘ll bet because she’s been unable to produce photos she says her girlfriend has of Gerry and this mystery woman and/or she realized the jig is up. I figured as much.

@wtf?:
OMG how did you get that web shot of Eve? ROTFLMAO… She’s been quiet, did she get dumped at the pound? :)))))))
@oy:
“kicking balls” *crying because of laughing*
@Cora – as always thanks to our little cub reporter. *mwah*

From FB:

Cindy Creekmore Giesen
shooting a movie where I play soccer mom who gets to stare at gerard butler and think he is hot. they have me in very unattractive orgile sweater set. also in scene- uma thurman, jessica biel. catherine zita jones, and dennis quaid. today I like being an actor
7 minutes ago via BlackBerry

i hate you amerricans! it’s call football not soccer.

gossiphound @ 04/21/2011 at 11:29 am

Both words are valid and because we have grid iron football, which is still more popular here than soccer though soccer is gaining, we call it soccer so as not to get the two confused and Aussies called rugby footy to make things even more confusing.

If you take close note, even many UK and European sports news sites use the term “soccer” in reference to “football”.

Perhaps you can blame Mary Queen of Scots for the dual terms.

gossiphound @ 04/21/2011 at 11:32 am

You all need to stop rehashing this crap with the tweeter! You’re just giving in legs! In fact, it’s probably some disgruntled person here who feels she’s loosing her power. Speaking of that….

There’s Manny banany?

Since she mentioned “dumped at the pound”, I’ll bet she’s one of those who would do that in a heart beat if it suited her. That is so revealing about someone like her, isn’t it or worse, just dump the poor thing out somewhere. Too bad there isn’t a pound where common badmouthing, bullies can be dumped! Now that would be more useful! LOL!

Goodday everyone!

@gossiphound:

” Here being North America. Canadians called it soccer too guess you hate Canadians too.”

LOL! Good point!

Yes, I believe there would be too much confusion if we called both games “football”. But as far as anyone hating Americans. People need to stop with the “hate”. Hate is an inward emotion and it will only eat away at your heart until you can see nothing but hate. I see hate is already a primary element in many people who frequent this site.

Love, love, love, people!

@Eve:
You yes. An animal never. :)

EVEr ANNOYING @ 04/21/2011 at 12:47 pm

stats update:
eve has 22% posts
avg -9/comment
1 post hidden

@Manny:

You love me but animals never? I already knew that, Manny banany! LOL!

I’m hoping that Gerry gets to use his beautiful accent in this flick! I’ve missed that in the last couple of films.

I had heard that CZJ was playing a reporter but by some of the pix I’ve been seeing, looks like she’s playing one of the Moms sitting in the stands, curlers in hair and using one of those little portable fans! Do soccer moms really do that?

curious cat @ 04/21/2011 at 12:50 pm

@Amy R.:

On your comment, on my comment, about heroines in romance novels:

They are clearly written for young women and sometimes BY young women. I don’t know who actually reads them, but I don’t.

As for “Are you 60?” And what if I were? What if I am 30, or40, or 50 or 70? Is being a certain age a crime? Do people have to be of a certain age to post here? If you didn’t get that I was having a tongue-in-cheek exchange with Brittany in Kansas by now, you never will. I spelled it out once for Eve.

The mystery continues. This was posted by a regular at GALS early this morning:
“I have a fan picture too, he’s with a woman called Kate. (P.A she thinks?) I dont know but he looks really cute… I’ll see if she’ll let me post it and get right back to you!!”

xxFluffyCloudxx

@EVEr ANNOYING:

“stats update:
eve has 22% posts
avg -9/comment
1 post hidden

You all are going to a lot of trouble here for little ol’ me! So let the post be hidden! MAKES IT EVEN MORE INTERESTING TO PEOPLE TO CLICK ON IT TO SEE! LOLOL!

nanenanebooboo

@EVEr ANNOYING:
You’re still counting posts??? I think we can all see she is annoying without taking the time to count. :)))
@xyzee:
If it is at GALS it can’t be true. LMAO…
Zeta Jones looks fab. Here are more piccies…

I see JJ cleaned a little house last night and removed some of the nasty. Someone’s lost all her friends.

@Eve:
nanenanebooboo – are you 6?
@Manny:
want everyone to see she is a spammer.

@Manny:
Last part of my comment was directed to EVEr ANNOYING.
Should say, “Do you want everyone to see she is a spammer?”

If there is even the hint that the picture is of him with a love interest, I doubt that GALS will put it up. If it is a love interest and it’s serious, they will. Gerry and his women!

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1029 » Show All